Classy Window Cleaning LLC

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2014

Classy Window Cleaning Services can handle your entire Residential window cleaning needs. Offering both commercial and residential window cleanings. The professional window washers at Classy Window Cleaning Services LLC will exceed clients' expectations with their expert service and safety training. locally owned and operates out of Columbus, Dayton and Cincinnati Ohio. Business that has been open since 1980. This business only hires extensively trained and experienced window washers, and all of its window washers are safety certified by the International Window Cleaning Association and have undergone a background check. In addition to window cleaning, Classy Window Cleaning Services LLC offers gutter cleaning services and maid services. Classy Window Cleaning Services LLC is a Better Business Bureau accredited business....

Pristine Ultra Clean

Pristine Ultra Clean is a Clark County Ohio based, pressure/soft washing company. We are dedicated not only to giving customers 5 star customer service, but providing them with 5 star, pristine ultra clean, exterior cleaning services.

Restoration Unlimited

Restoration Unlimited is a family owned and operated business with the desire to provide excellent service to our customers by restoring those problematic areas to their intended beauty. Our blend of hard work & professionalism stems from a mix of 20+ years of construction and manufacturing experience including Lean/Quality Management focuses. Restoration Unlimited will pay attention to the details to assure your happy with the work performed! We pressure clean a variety of surfaces including vinyl, brick, metal, asphalt shingles, concrete, hard scapes, and decking. If you have a special need feel free to reach out and we will see how we can help! Let us know how our family can give your family one thing less to worry about!

Stauffers Painting Systems LLC

Owner-operated company serving Columbus and Dayton surrounding areas. We are a full-service provider of interior and exterior painting. We have built our stellar reputation by providing quality painting services, expert customer service and reliability to our customers.

07/10/2018

Cleaned gutters, re-attached downspouts drains and performed an all around excellent job. All debris was clean up around the home. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaned

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to give Classy Window Gutter Cleaning a 5 star review. This will help other home owners to choose a great service provider.

10/17/2017

Great service at a fair price. They were prompt, professional and cleaned afterwards. The only negative was that it they repeatedly put me on the schedule, only to be removed becuase of weather. That I can understand, but after each cancellation i had to call THEM to get the rescheduling process started and they were slow to respond to those requests.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows exterior and interior. Removed and cleaned window screens. Cleaned vinyl siding and removed mildew.

05/01/2017

It went fine, they did a real good job. They were professional and didn't take a lot of time. There were 2 people and went out of their way to make me satisfied. I had an extra window and they took care of that no problem. I've even referred them to a friend. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows in my home

04/26/2017

Classy Window could not get to the work and scheduled/cancelled several times due to weather backlog. Order cancelled.

Description of Work
Clean windows

04/20/2017

They did a wonderful job. They're a family-owned company, and are really efficient.They were on time, cleaned the inside and outside of my windows, and looked sharp while doing it. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They came out to clean my windows.

Category window cleaning

Expert window & gutter cleanings--SINCE 1980-- for residential or commercial properties Including Maid services/Gutter cleaning/Gutter cover installations. To learn more ,please visit www.classywindowcleaning.com