Zen Windows Cleveland

Founded 2020 •

3401 ENTERPRISE PKWY

Beachwood, OH 44122

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Zen FAQ

Zen FAQ

window replacement
FAQ and Brochure

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied. ...

window replacement (4)

09/20/2021

Zen windows installed replacement windows for a very close friends house and they came out wonderful. The windows and the window installer were great. I actually spoke with Jeff (owner) about windows for myself (which I will buy from him) and he spent as much time explaining as it needed, I know a bit about windows but after speaking with Jeff he really educated me on them, I had already gotten se...

Description of Work
New windows replaced !..

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

03/09/2021

We happened to learn of a family friend who does windows...otherwise would've gone with Zen. They were courteous, open to share information even without knowing whether we'd hire them, and their know-how goes beyond craftsmanship to include the science behind the various materials.

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank You [Member Name Removed] for the kind words

01/27/2021

Window replacements went extremely well, they make such a big difference - no more cold drafts and they look beautiful!! Received my quote very promptly, Jeff was very knowledgable, very committed to meeting my expectations and was so friendly!! Plus their price was very affordable. I would do business with him again!!!

Description of Work
New windows purchased and installed

Work Completed On 01/28/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I know you and [Member Name Removed] will enjoy your new casements especially this winter.

01/27/2021

Very professional!! Great communication and prices. Would use again and definitely will refer to others!

Description of Work
Windows

Work Completed On 01/31/2021