Heights Pest Control & Termite

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2015

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+11 more images

pest control (164)home inspection (5)

12/21/2021

Tom M.

I called Heights Pest Control because I’ve been hearing scratching in the ceiling of my attic. Al contacted me within an hour and setup time to come out the next day. He and his colleague did a thorough inspection of my attic, garage, crawl space, and basement, as well as the outside of my home. They even tried to search an inaccessible part of my attic with a camera, but that was unsuccessful (not their fault - a design flaw of my house). After inspecting, they found no evidence of rodents or any points of entry in my house, and therefore Al didn’t think a rodent treatment would do anything. Because of that, he didn’t charge me. I truly appreciate Al’s honesty, and I would highly recommend his company. They’ll be my first call if I am in need of pest control again in the future.

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

10/29/2020

Jake M.

I'm not much of an online reviewer, but the quality of service we received from Heights Pest Control compelled me to share my experience. First, I've dealt with other exterminators in the past, and I've been generally less than satisfied for issues including misleading pricing, missed appointments, and failure to bring a resolution to the problem at hand. As a result, I dreaded the notion of dealing with another exterminator when faced with a particularly frustrating and embarrassing problem: bed bugs. We are very clean people, so finding bed bugs within weeks of moving into our new home was unbelievably infuriating and literally kept us up at night. We reached out to a couple of local pest control companies and (thank goodness) Al at Heights Pest Control was the first to return our voicemail. Heights Pest Control was able to schedule a visit for the next day. We have a dog, and Al ensured that our treatment plan would be both safe for us and our dog. Al's treatment plan for our situation included an initial treatment and a follow up visit. It seemed like we were off to a good start, so I assumed that this high level of customer service would come at a cost. I was pleasantly surprised that our quote was very reasonable. Heights Pest Control was able to resolve our problem with just one round of treatment. Still, Heights Pest Control returned for a follow-up visit for good measure. We feel very lucky that we ended up hiring Heights Pest Control, and while we hope that they won't be back anytime soon, we wouldn't hesitate to hire them again, and would absolutely recommend them to anyone with a pest or infestation issue.

Description of Work
Bed Bugs in Our Home

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/27/2020

Karal S.

The gentleman did a very thorough job inspecting our home for termites and other insects & pests. We would hire again.

Description of Work
Inspection for a VA loan

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

08/21/2020

Ron and Darlene C.

He went into the rafters and did a very thorough job. He offers a guarantee and was very professional.

Description of Work
They treated my house for a rodent problem.

Work Completed On 08/21/2020

Eric W.

Called heights pest Control because we used them in Cleveland and loved them so much that we wanted service at our new house in Akron. The owner happily obliged and made the trip to treat our new house. The service provided by this company is far and beyond what any other company provides and the owner truly cares about helping his customers. I begged him to open a branch down in Akron because he is the only exterminator we will use. Hats off to a genuine small business.

Description of Work
Our basement was riddled with spiders.

Work Completed On 08/10/2019

You’re quite welcome and thanks for the great review! It’s customers like you that make me proud of what I do!

Grace W.

We just bought a new house and the first thing we wanted done was a pest Control you’re give us a fresh bug free start. Being new to the area we didn’t know where to look so asked our new neighbors and they all recommended Heights Pest Control. Scheduled an inspection the next day and we were shock how thorough he was. We hired him the same day and he went right to work. It’s been 2 weeks and we haven’t seen a single bug. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
General Pest Control

Work Completed On 08/05/2019

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to help you with your problem and don’t hesitate to call if you need any sort of pest control in the future.

James L.

Had a very positive experience with Heights Pest Control over the weekend. I was trimming my bushes when all of a sudden bees started swarming from under one of my ornamental grasses. There must’ve been 100s of them! I called the first exterminator I found which was Heights Pest and he came out right away. Took him about 30 minutes to locate and spray the hive and since then I haven’t seen a single one. He was very accommodating given it was a Saturday and I will use him in the future of the need should arise. A+ rating all the way!

Description of Work
Bee control

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

Thank you for the A rating and great review! It was a pleasure to help you with your problem and don’t hesitate to call if you need any sort of pest control in the future.

07/12/2019

Patrick G.

Had these gentlemen out yesterday morning because the dreaded annual bees started to swarm again. This was the 3rd year I’ve used Heights Pest because they are the only guys who know how to take care of my problem. What I like most is that Im not just another customer on their route but rather a friend. They remember my dogs name and how my kids are doing in school. This kind of attention from a small local business is what deserves recognition. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Wasps on house and shed

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!

05/31/2019

Alice K.

Had Al and his partner out yesterday for our annual spring treatment. Once again completely satisfied with the amount of time and effort these guys put into their job. I can tell they don’t just check off names on their daily list but rather take the time to listen to our questions and concerns. Once they inspected and laid out the plan of treatment with me they proceeded to quickly and thoroughly treat my entire house and garage. This allowed me to get back to my day and not have to worry about the house being dangerous at all. Very knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Annual Pest Treatment

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please keep Heights Pest Control in mind for all of you future pest Control needs.

05/08/2019

Paul S.

It was a pleasure doing business with Heights Pest Control. 2 guys who knew what they were doing and displayed a genuine passion for helping people. Companies like this make me glad I choose to support small local businesses.

Description of Work
Bee treatment

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

04/28/2019

Andrew S.

Had Heights Pest Control come out and treat our new house for insects. They did great work and were very friendly. They took us through each step of their treatment and showed us where they were applying the chemicals. They also pointed out some gaping holes around our house that mice could enter through and plugged them up for us. Highly recommend these guys to anyone.

Description of Work
Full Seasonal Treatment

Work Completed On 04/24/2019

Thank you for the positive review! It brings us great satisfaction to hear how we've helped our customers. Please keep us in mind next time you have any sort of problem.

04/28/2019

Lauren W.

Like clockwork every year when it gets warm we see ants roaming all throughout our house. This year we decided to do something about it and hired professionals. After calling many companies and asking around the neighborhood which company was best we ended up hiring Heights Pest Control. We were amazed by the work they did and how professional yet easy going they two gentlemen were. The ants were gone in 3 days and we haven’t seen any spiders either like we usually do. Would recommend Heights Pest to anyone who asks.

Description of Work
Ants everywhere

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. Glad we could help you out.

03/26/2019

Edward S.

Good work performed by these gentlemen. I called an exterminator because I had ants crawling around my kitchen. These ants were bigger than ants I’m used to seeing so was afraid they were carpenter ants. Heights Pest showed up and did a very detailed inspection and pointed out piles of wood shavings with dead ants in my window sills and that’s how they distinguished the breed of carpenter ants. They treated inside my home and also treated outside with a backpack that sprayed chemicals around my upper windows. The two gentlemen knew what they were doing and I would hire again if needed.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ant Treatment

Work Completed On 03/21/2019

Thank you for the kind words and positive review! We love to hear reviews like yours.

03/14/2019

Aaron H.

Absolutely amazed by the work performed by Heights Pest Control. I have been using their services for 2 years now and they never disappoint. They actually reached out to me in regards to my seasonal treatment that needed to be completed because I had forgot to schedule the appointment. They performed their first of two yearly pest control treatments. They applied a residual liquid treatment around my foundation, windows, and doors both on the interior and exterior. They also cleaned the old cobwebs around my house and refilled the mouse bait stations. All of this was done while I was going about my normal day in the comfort of my house and took about 90 minutes. I look forward to my next treatment in early fall.

Description of Work
Seasonal Preventative Treatment

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you for the great review! We take the time to make sure all of of our regular customers are on top of their treatment schedule because it is vital in staying pest free all year round. We look forward to doing business with you for years to come!

03/09/2019

Regina H.

Needed to have an inspection done in order to refinance my home. Looked all over the internet and asked around the neighborhood and every source recommended Heights Pest Control. Decided to call them and get a feel for the company and was pleasantly surprised that the owner himself answered the phone. He was professional and answered everyone of my questions in detail. He came out the next day with his partner and they were great! They were kind and genuine guys and informed me of areas of concern and what I can do to prevent problems. I passed the inspection and got approved for the refinancing. I plan on hiring Heights Pest Control for regular preventative pest service starting this spring.

Description of Work
Inspection for Refinancing

Work Completed On 02/25/2019

Thank you for the great review! We thoroughly enjoy approving homes for loans based on our pest inspections because we know a lot of families depend on the assistance. We make sure that we provide enough information on potential problems we see so they can be corrected as well. Congrats on the getting the loan you needed!

03/05/2019

Andrew K.

Had Heights Pest Control here yesterday to perform a pest inspection for wood destroying insects. They were very professional and knowledgeable. They respected my house and did a very thorough inspection and even provided me with tips on how to prevent certain insects. Will be using their services again for sure.

Description of Work
Whole house pest inspection

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

Thank you for the great review and appreciating our thorough inspection!

02/28/2019

Pauline T.

Hired heights pest Control to inspect our new house for pest problems. They were very thorough and friendly and discovered problem areas that we would’ve never looked at. We are hiring them to treat yearly for pests as well. Glad we chose them and would recommend to anyone looking for an inspection.

Description of Work
Move in Pest Inspection

Work Completed On 02/07/2019

Thanks for the great review and pointing out how thorough we are! Each house is different and we take the time to learn not only the pest problem but how they entered the home initially. Please keep us in mind the next time you need pest control.

02/27/2019

Jonah G.

I called 6 or so places to see if they could come immediately for spider removal, and everyone said they were booked solid until next week. I had guests staying with me that day, so I wanted to avoid having tons of spiders roaming around my house. They told me they could try to squeeze me in they just had to double check. He called me back 5 minutes later and said I could expect someone in an hour or so. They were professional, reliable and very honest. Got rid of the spiders and even cleaned existing webs throughout my house. Can’t thank these guys enough for their wonderful service.

Description of Work
Spiders and webs

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great review!

02/27/2019

Tom D.

Quality service at an affordable price. Heights Pest was extremely helpful on the phone when I explained the issues and then again after they inspected my home and explained treatment options. I expressed particular concern with the safety of the chemicals given that I have children and a pet. They were reassuring and did a good job. The day after the visit they contacted me and when I mentioned I had seen a couple of carpenter ants still they said they would come out the next day to treat again. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants

Work Completed On 02/19/2019

Thank you for the great review! We love to hear from customers such as yourself and hope you think of us in the future.

02/22/2019

Chalmer E.

Heights Pest Control was reliable and offered very competitive pricing. We had them treat for mice and ants. They arrived on time and explained to us each step of their treatment. Good clean cut guys who were very charismatic and we’re down to earth. The service is very professional and thorough. They know what they are doing and we will keep using them in the future.

Description of Work
Little black ants with a side of mice

Work Completed On 02/08/2019

Thank you for the kind words and positive review! We had a blast hearing your stories while we treated your house. Look forward to seeing you in the spring for your quarterly treatment!

02/22/2019

Michelle D.

Based on the positive reviews I researched here on Angie’s I decided to give Heights Pest Control and Termite a call. I made an appointment with ease. I was very impressed and pleased that Heights Pest kept me updated every step of the way. This line of communication available to me proved Heights Pest to be a professional company. When all was said and done, I felt that the pricing was very fair. Weeks later I am happy to report that the carpenter ant problem is gone. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Carpenter Ants

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

Thanks for the great review! Carpenter ants are tougher than regular ants but if you catch them early enough you can prevent the damage they cause to the structure of your house or garage.

02/08/2019

Dirk H.

The kind of service provided by Heights Pest Control is far and above better than anyone else in the market. We called around to a few companies to get an estimate for treating ants in our house and these guys were not only cheaper but also the most responsive. Being able to deal directly with the owner is a huge bonus and we were shocked by how quickly their treatment worked. We will definitely being using them again come springtime.

Description of Work
Ants in the house

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! This kind of response brings a smile to our faces.

01/31/2019

Don G.

We had noticed a huge increase of stink bugs in our house especially around our windows and fireplace. We just assumed that there was nothing we could do about them until our neighbor said they had these guys come out and get rid of them. We called Heights Pest and they showed up the next day. They did a thorough sweep of our place and informed us that the fireplace damper was wide open which is the main reason most people have stink bugs. After closing the damper they proceeded to treat the stink bugs with a combination of chemicals and a fine powder to get in between cracks and crevices. Couldn’t be happier with the service and results heights pest provided! Let it be known that you don't have to live with stink bugs in your house!

Description of Work
Little stinking stink bugs