Anytime Garage Door

Founded 2010 • With Angi since February 2014

General Remodeling

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Free estimate for new door! 24/7 emergency service! Fast turnaround response! Valuable coupons at : www.anytimegaragedoorllc.com...

24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith.

Precision Overhead Garage Door

You can rely on Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas to provide the type of service you would expect from a locally owned company; while enjoying the security that doing business with a National Franchise company can bring. Each owned & operated as an individual franchise. Our slogan is "We Fix Garage Doors Right"™ and we spend a lot of time defining and redefining what that means to us as a company and what it means to you as a consumer. This singular focus has led us to pioneer the industry standard warranty for garage door repair and a training program for technicians that is second to none in the garage door industry. Precision Garage Door of Cleveland & Surrounding Areas was opened in 2001 and proudly serves Cleveland. We are a full service garage door company specializing in Garage Door Repair, Replacement Garage Doors and repair of Garage Door Openers. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by job. $65 travel charge. Additional phone numbers: (216) 741-8585 and (866) 739-9015.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door on Angi
All Around Door & Gate

For more than 25 years, All Around Door & Gate, Inc. has been the local leader in Northeast Ohio for overhead doors & operators, gate entry systems and access controls. We have proven expertise in every phase of selection, installation, repair and service. We believe in relationship building and "doing it right" the first time. We primarily service Northeast Ohio but are equipped to service the entire state and other contingent market areas such as Pittsburgh, PA and Detroit, MI. Our customers are located through-out Northeast Ohio and one is state-wide. Our target customers are storage, warehouse and manufacturing facilities; all residential areas just to name a few. We offer sales, service, and installation for overhead doors and operators; gate entry systems and access control. These products ensure our customer's properties and assets are secured and protected.

Offers by All Around Door & Gate on Angi

10/09/2020

Professional and courteous. Reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Spring replacement

07/11/2020

Contractor called and we scheduled an appointment. They never showed. Never called back

Description of Work
Garage door

Category garage doors

I try to call you you didn’t answer. I’m 20 years in business never happened to me that I didn’t show up for an appointment we can’t go to customer if they are not answer sorry for the inconvenience

06/18/2020

Great. They contacted me quickly, we set up a date for a couple of days later, they came when they said they would, completed the work quickly and efficiently, told me I could wait a while on the bigger issue rather than take advantage of me. I had another experience with a local garage company a couple of years ago on a similar situation and they were way more expensive, difficult to schedule wit...

Description of Work
Sensors out of line, basic tuneup, estimate for additional work

06/13/2020

It was a pleasure meeting Avi. He was prompt, professional, fair and courteous. He is very knowledgeable about his products and only carries the very best. It took me a while to decide on the design for my garage door. He never hurried me or made me feel I was a nuisance. My new door is wonderful and so is Avi.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

06/12/2020

We are so pleased with this company’s responsiveness and excellent work. Avi came to our house the same day that I called him when our garage door stopped working. He had to install a new door and we love it. He is very honest and reliable. We are so happy we found him!

Description of Work
New garage door

06/03/2020

Great, Avi arrived at specified time and installed opener in a few hours. One negative, Avi did not take the old equipment he put it on my mothers tree lawn.

Description of Work
I had a garage door opener installed for my 92 year old mother

05/09/2020

Would highly recommend Avi and his crew! Very responsive, prompt and professional from first request for a quote through final completion of the project. Everything was performed as stated with a high desire to ensure everything was done correctly and complete satisfaction. I also wish to mention the both Avi and his assistant maintained all Covid-19 safety protocol throughout.

Description of Work
15' X 7' Garage door and operator replacement

05/04/2020

Would highly recommend this contractor! Avi is extremely reliable and professional, and he does excellent work; we have no complaints. His prices are fair. He installed double and single garage doors for us BY HIMSELF when his assistant called in sick. We told him he could reschedule, but he said he promised us, as his customers, that day for installation so he stuck to it. He has also installed garage door openers for us in the past with no problems. Use him with confidence!!!

Description of Work
replaced two garage doors, has installed garage door openers in past

04/22/2020

We ordered 2 new Clopay garage doors from Anytime Garage Door in March. Anytime had the best price in the area and Aviran was great to work with. I found him to be a very honest individual. He was very knowledgeable on garage doors and never once tried to over sell me. After requesting multiple design quotes he followed up with me regularly to see if I had any questions. After making a design change, we ordered two garage doors. The two garage doors were installed today and we were very impressed with the quality of the Clopay garage doors and the professionalism that Anytime Garage Door showed with installing these doors. Aviran made sure everything was cleaned up, and that we were completely satisfied with everything. Would highly recommend anyone in the market for a new garage door to give Aviran at Anytime Garage Door a call.

Description of Work
Needed 2 new garage doors

04/17/2020

Everything went great. I originally sent out info for 3 quotes Anytime Garage Door contacted me first so, i went with them. They came out for a quote and i was impressed that they were taking precautions with covid 19. My contractor was wearing a mask and gloves which made me feel safer about the whole transaction. I got the quote the first day and found out i needed the garage door replaced instead of repaired. The following day Anytime came out and installed my door everything was done in just a few hours. Service was A1 i would definitely call them again if i have any garage door issues.

Description of Work
Garage door needed replacement

Category garage door company

Offers large selection of garage door products and full Coverage of repair service.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa