Kanes Service Center

Auto Service
Furniture - Sales
Auto Radio Service
Auto Mufflers

4 Technicians. No subs. Cost is determined by job....

DETROIT AUTO CLINIC LLC

Detroit Auto Clinic, LLC. is Cleveland's one stop auto service shop for all your foreign or domestic auto repair needs. We are dedicated to provide our customers with the highest quality repairs. Our experienced Mechanics are trained to diagnosis and ready to perform all the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your vehicle running right.

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

09/18/2017

Excellent. I highly recommend the service.

Description of Work
I needed to have an old family lawn mower reviewed to see if it could be placed in working condition. The owner was up front on potential issues and I thought very fair in his review.

05/30/2017

Great Dave fixed it so it runs properly !

Description of Work
Pressure washer repair

09/28/2016

He did a wonderful job for us. Hes accommodating. We will go back if needed.

Description of Work
He replaced the converter.

08/20/2015

This was my second time using Kane's Service Center. Originally in the dead of winter 2014 the pull cord broke off of my snow blower, and Dave told me how to take apart the unit instead of hauling in the entire machine into the shop. I did, and he had it repaired the next day at a very low cost. At the time I told him about my gas edger and the issues I had experienced in the past as far as it run...

Description of Work
Repaired my Craftsman gas engine edger.

02/05/2014

Details are explained above.

Description of Work
Dave looked at our snow blower after it had accidentally run over the Sunday paper. My sister found him on Angie's list and said he sounded so pleasant. She was spot on. Dave was so friendly from the moment we arrived. He took the snow blower out for a test run and explained that there was really nothing wrong with it. He suggested using "Pam" on the blades and taking it home. No charge at all.

12/17/2012

We take our two mowers, one at primary residence and other from our rental, to Kanes every year to have the mowers completely serviced. We are always happy with the price and service we get and we have not had any issues with our equipment after picking the mowers up and running the following season. We would recommend them for the positive experience we have had with our mowers.

Description of Work
We have two lawn mowers we bring in every year to have serviced.

06/22/2012

I give them an A overall rating, have not had any issues, they explain everything and are great.

Description of Work
I used Kanes Service Center to have my oil changed. I don't remember what they charged.

04/17/2012

They are very friendly and a family operated business. I recommend them for snow blowers, lawn mower, and mechanical work on automobiles. Their prices are also inexpensive.

Description of Work
I most recently took your lawn mower in to them for annual servicing and replacing the 4 wheels.

11/10/2011

Description of Work
Kane's has done a lot of work for us, including car repair and fixing a snowblower. Most recently they replaced brakes on our Subaru. We love this place. They're very nice, reasonably priced, and don't ever try to rip you off. I would highly recommend Kane's. The only downfall is sometimes they're hard to reach on the phone. Just be patient, they will get back to you and its worth the wait.

Category auto repair,lawn mower repair

10/21/2011

Still not resolved and I am still wasting my time. Definitely would not have this guy work on my car.

Description of Work
Dropped off Toro Snowblower about 3 weeks ago to get ready for NE Ohio Winter. Owner said he would look at it and call me back; he never did either and now I am having a hard time getting just my snowblower back from them. When one calls there is frequently a message "We will be on a short vaction" this occurs, it seems weekly. I want to be ready for winter and was counting on this guy to fix my snowblower but the whole experiences has been a diappointment. I set time aside to today to retrieve my snowblower but again they are on a "Short Vacation".

Category auto repair,lawn mower repair

All general repairs, maintenance work on domestic and foreign cars, small engines, lawn mowers & snow blowers.

Transmission, diagnostic & engine rebuild work.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover