Bay Village Animal Clinic

With Angi since November 1998

Veterinarians
Animal Boarding Kennels

01/12/2017

She is a very compassionate doctor

Description of Work
They had to put my dog down after 15 years of treatment.

06/22/2015

Description of Work
Dr. Pohlmann is excellent! She always answers any questions that we might have and is very patient. Her staff is always welcoming, and they are small practice so you will not get lost in the shuffle of things. I always feel our dog is taken care of whether it is just a routine visit or an emergency visit. Overall, I highly recommend Bay Village Animal Clinic- they are worth the drive!

04/07/2014

I have been going there for 30 years now. Dr. Pohlmann is friendly, efficient and very clear about their services like what they are doing, what the cost is and all of that. I paid by check so I cannot remember how much they charged me but their pricing is always fair. I and the dog have had a good experience there and I have never been to any other veterinarians. The quality of their work, their ...

Description of Work
The last time that I brought my dog to Dr. Pamela Pohlmann of Bay Village Animal Clinic was probably in February for the annual shots.

05/25/2012

Dr. Pholmann is very down to earth and she is a very practical person. She kind of calms us down if something is wrong. She is very good at diagnosing. She helps us with things that we don't even think about as far as training and how to handle our breed of dog. It is more of a full service than just go and quickly get shots and we are out of there. In terms of availability, she does have odd hour...

Description of Work
I took my dog to Dr. Pam Pholmann of Bay Village Animal Clinic. My dog needed everything, updating on all his shots, and I had to get his flea medicine.

02/22/2011

They got me in quickly because my young cat was obviously sick. Pohlman diagnosed her as just stressed and sent us home. The next morning the cat started gagging and gasping for breath, and was dead in 5 minutes. I later learned that two friends had lost dogs after getting quick, offhand diagnoses from her. She's very nice, but completely incompetent. DO NOT TAKE A BELOVED PET THERE.

Description of Work
Examination and diagnosis of very ill cat. Gave her a shot & pills to take home.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover