Plumb Tech Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

If you need a qualified plumber, look no further than Plumb Tech Services. As an established plumbing company in the Cincinnati Metro, our goal is to provide consistent service on all jobs large and small. Whether you're looking to have a basic fixture repaired or want more extensive plumbing work

plumbers (36)drain cleaning (4)water softeners (2)home remodeling (1)water heaters (1)

10/17/2020

TOM D.

They came that morning, they analyze the problem and provide the service the same day, they are fast and provide some advises for future reference.

Description of Work
They cleared my sewer line on the street.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

03/05/2019

Derek R.

Called on a Monday to have them come out to give me estimates/do work on a number of different items. Scheduled an appointment for 8:30 am on that Friday...so I took a day off of work. Call Friday around 9:30am since they still hadn't showed up. They finally called back after 11 am and the lady that I talked to basically "sorry, we must have missed you on the schedule..I will let them know". No follow up from them at all. I am really ****** off that I took a day off from work and now have to take another one off. Look elsewhere...

Description of Work
A Number of Plumbing Repairs

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

09/06/2018

Joe N.

They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did all the plumbing work in my commercial restaurant. They ran gas lines and did every thing from start to finish.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

09/06/2018

Todd M.

They do a great job. Responsive and shows up on time.

Description of Work
Repair water softener

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

09/04/2018

Greg H.

It's Good. Always on time and do what is told. Pretty good job. The work is very good.

Description of Work
They did a new construction plumbing service for me.

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

08/31/2018

John D.

They are a full service Plumber and I needed some work done on my septic system. I have no complaints at all. They were fast, knowledgeable and have great customer service. They’re top notch.

Description of Work
Septic Tank

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/31/2018

DIck M.

I can not say enough good things about them

Description of Work
I have been in the business for about 40 years and they have made my life so much easier as a contractor.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

07/13/2018

TOM D.

Whoever Nick sends to work at our house has always figured out what needed doing (and not more) and been able to get it done quickly, surely and cleanly. In this case we had just at our water main changed which cause sediment to clog fixtures and kill water pressure. Chris gave us the good news that a replacement fixture and part was all that stood between us and square one----and he fit us in the next day so that we could go out and buy the kitchen faucet we needed.

Description of Work
replaced kitchen faucet, toilet float valve

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

12/11/2017

Terry M.

Zak showed up on time, looked at my to be fixed list and went right to work. He was able to loosen the shut-off valves in both bathroom sinks, so we we didn't have to replace those. (I'm 70 and arthritic, no strength in my hands and wrists.) If the shower regulator goes wonky again, I should be able to fix it myself as Zac showed me how. No charge for that fix. The toilet needed a new flapper-apparently the el crappo one I had used was no good-it was worth the $15 charge to finally not have to turn the water on/off to use the toilet! The cost of the project includes the new faucet which I guess to be $80-100 retail range (a nice Delta basic with sprayer). It was not a simple replumb; there were some challenges getting the old faucet out as parts were rusted and fused. Zac explained everything along the way, took care not to make a big mess and cleaned up after he was done. Took about 3 hours start to finish, including the time Zac took to go purchase the faucet and get the special tools needed to cut apart the old rusted parts. They will be coming back to install some shower rails for us after they get the parts. I will be calling these folks for any more plumbing repairs I need. I was so nice to call and actually talk to a live person and not play phone tag. I called them on a Thursday afternoon and they were here the next Monday morning as promised. This was a non-emergency call. BTW-they do charge $85 for a service call. This was work Plumb Tech originally did in December 2017. I had washed dishes in a dishpan and when I dumped the dishpan, water gushed all over the floor. I called they sent a tech over immediately-here in about 20 minutes. Turns out my old house and somewhat wobbley sink cabinet contribute to loosening the joints. The tech re-attached everything and tightened all the joints as much as possible. Everything is now working fine again. Done at no additional charge to me. I really need to have new cabinets installed so the sink will not move even a little, but the house is not worth that expense at this point. (We will be investigating some way of stabilizing things.) I really appreciate the fast response and not being charged.

Description of Work
Turned out I needed my kitchen faucet replaced, the sink replumbed, and new shut-off valves put in. Also had a couple of small items fixed-replaced flapper in upstairs toilet and tighten set screw on shower regulator.

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

08/22/2017

Barry B.

job went smoothly; no problems..tenant is happy and toilet works fine; price was excellent for what was done

Description of Work
new toilet to replace old one; labor and toilet fixture included

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

08/18/2017

TOM D.

They are friendly and competent, and they cleanup and manage their work area. Running plumbing to a new section of bathroom involved numerous challenges which they did not make our problem. We will keep going back to them.

Description of Work
We have always used Plumb Tech Services to service our Jacuzzi and do other routine plumbing jobs. But they rose to the occasion with our bathroom remodel, running new water lines to the double vanity, assembling and installing a shower and just generally seeing to it that the bathroom facilities worked.

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/15/2017

01/23/2017

Della D.

Fine. They had to come back but they made it right.

Description of Work
Leaky Valve Replaced

Work Completed On 01/23/2017

12/12/2016

T.J. M.

Service person did a good job overall. The water softener presented a challenge and it took him quite some time to figure it out.

Description of Work
1) Sump pump pipe leaking 2) Replacement Water Softener Installed

Work Completed On 12/12/2016

12/06/2016

Kerry D.

Everything was great! He was professional, knowledgeable and well worth the money. Would hire him again in an instant.

Description of Work
Several plumbing needs to have my house ready to sell.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

11/09/2016

james C.

The service was excellent. I am very happy with the work

Description of Work
leaking water line and leak under kitchen sink

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2016

09/15/2016

Olden W.

I purchased the "2-hour labor" offer from them before. They did such a great job that I purchased another one for this job. Before I purchased it I contacted them via e-mail to make sure this was something that they could do. I was told that it was and that 2 hours was about the right amount of time for the job. Nick showed up right on time and got started right away. I had an existing water softener that I wanted to install. I live in an older house (built in 1911) so there was no water softener hook-up available as they now build into newer homes. I had an idea on how to install it and shared it with Nick. He used his experience and improved my idea which also cut down on time and materials. True to their word, he was done in a little under two hours. The set-up looks very clean and professional. I did not have a chance to start up the softener before he left; he offered to come back if I had any issues. There were two options for routing the drain line so we decided to take the easier option. However, he said that if this option did not work out once I ran the softener for a while he would come back and re-route the line using the other option. I paid $160 for the 2 hours of labor and I will have some additional costs for the materials he used to connect the softener. I was thoroughly impressed with his work and I would not hesitate to hire him again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Install water softener

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

09/08/2016

Olden W.

Nick arrived right on time and ready to work. I showed him what I needed and he got right on the job. He was friendly, professional and did a great job of cleaning up when he got done. I purchased 2 hours of service through an Angie's List deal but he finished both tasks in about 1 hour. Because he had to replace a couple of parts while doing the repairs, he said that the cost of the parts and the extra hour of labor could be a wash so I did not pay anything extra. I would happily have Nick back to do other work in the future.

Description of Work
I had two tasks - 1) fix a slow-running kitchen faucet; 2) remove some old piping from the basement and cap off the ends.

Work Completed On 09/07/2016

07/21/2016

susan D.

Excellent job! Purchased an Angie's list super deal of 2 hours of plumbing for $160. These guys did an amazing job! Removing my old water softner was complicated; it was full of salt, water, and the emergency drain was missing. The water softner was in a utility closet, and right outside the closet was carpeting. When everything was all said and done, you couldn't tell they had even been there. Actually, you could tell they had been there because they cleaned where water had been leaking from the old water softner onto the concrete floor, fixed some drain lines, secured my water line to the ceiling, and secured an electrical power strip...I didn't even ask them to address those issues. Couldn't be happier with my experience! Also, I figured I would be responsible for disposing of my old water softner and I was wrong, they loaded it into their van and disposed of it for me.

Description of Work
Replaced a water softner

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

02/03/2016

TOM D.

Having already called out another service provider who failed to address an apparent power reduction in our Jacuzzi tub motor I talked to an Angie's List Neighborhood Specialist who suggested Plumb Tech as a company whose service profile would fit my problem. It turned out that she nailed it. The service person who responded said that the motor and pump would have to be replaced. He found replacement parts for the 20 year old tub (including a Jacuzzi brand pump), returned three days later and worked on the installation until all the seals were tight and the lines were clear. He kept the mess to a minimum and was clear about the labor warranty and how to maintenance the lines to support the motor's optimal functioning. So far there have been no complications or loose ends. He figured out what the job was and they did it.

Description of Work
They replaced my Jacuzzi tub pump and motor.

Work Completed On 01/29/2015

10/15/2014

Linda F.

I have been using their services for about two years. I have not had any troubles with them. Everything has been fine.

Description of Work
I have a membership for plumbing services with Plumb Tech Services. They last completed several different repairs around the house.

Work Completed On 10/23/2013

10/15/2014

Mark A.

I have been using them for a couple of years now. My experience with them has always been excellent.

Description of Work
They have completed miscellaneous plumbing services within my apartment buildings.

Work Completed On 10/08/2014

02/04/2014

Robert & Marilyn B.

Pipe froze and burst during the January deep freeze, spraying water throughout my finished basement. I had no water until this was repaired. I called 5 plumbers before I found somebody who could come that day. Showed up that evening within two hours on his way home. Cut out the bad pipe and replaced that section. Efficient, friendly, and obviously knew what he was doing. Reasonably priced. He didn't charge me any "emergency fees" or "evening rates." Just fixed the pipe and charged me a reasonable fee.

Description of Work
Repaired a broken water pipe that had frozen and burst.