Plumb Tech Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2011

410 S Riverside Dr

Batavia, OH 45103

If you need a qualified plumber, look no further than Plumb Tech Services. As an established plumbing company in the Cincinnati Metro, our goal is to provide consistent service on all jobs large and small. Whether you're looking to have a basic fixture repaired or want more extensive plumbing work done, we're the team to enlist. There's a reason why Cincinnati Metro customers keep coming back to us for all of their plumbing needs. At Plumb Tech Services, we offer: prompt, dependable service, convenient scheduling, reasonable rates, courteous, and well-informed plumbers who know their craft inside and out. Best of all, when you work with our plumbers, you won't have to worry about getting taken for a ride. We'll give you the opportunity to approve an estimate before your job begins to ensure that you're on board with the cost and projected turnaround time at hand. Locally owned and operated for over 15 years!...

plumbers (36)drain cleaning (4)water softeners (2)home remodeling (1)water heaters (1)

10/17/2020

They came that morning, they analyze the problem and provide the service the same day, they are fast and provide some advises for future reference.

Description of Work
They cleared my sewer line on the street.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

03/05/2019

Called on a Monday to have them come out to give me estimates/do work on a number of different items. Scheduled an appointment for 8:30 am on that Friday...so I took a day off of work. Call Friday around 9:30am since they still hadn't showed up. They finally called back after 11 am and the lady that I talked to basically "sorry, we must have missed you on the schedule..I will let them know". No fo...

Description of Work
A Number of Plumbing Repairs

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

09/06/2018

They did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did all the plumbing work in my commercial restaurant. They ran gas lines and did every thing from start to finish.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

09/06/2018

They do a great job. Responsive and shows up on time.

Description of Work
Repair water softener

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

09/04/2018

It's Good. Always on time and do what is told. Pretty good job. The work is very good.

Description of Work
They did a new construction plumbing service for me.

Work Completed On 08/28/2018

08/31/2018

They are a full service Plumber and I needed some work done on my septic system. I have no complaints at all. They were fast, knowledgeable and have great customer service. They’re top notch.

Description of Work
Septic Tank

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

08/31/2018

I can not say enough good things about them

Description of Work
I have been in the business for about 40 years and they have made my life so much easier as a contractor.

Work Completed On 06/05/2018

07/13/2018

Whoever Nick sends to work at our house has always figured out what needed doing (and not more) and been able to get it done quickly, surely and cleanly. In this case we had just at our water main changed which cause sediment to clog fixtures and kill water pressure. Chris gave us the good news that a replacement fixture and part was all that stood between us and square one----and he fit us in the...

Description of Work
replaced kitchen faucet, toilet float valve

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

12/11/2017

Zak showed up on time, looked at my to be fixed list and went right to work. He was able to loosen the shut-off valves in both bathroom sinks, so we we didn't have to replace those. (I'm 70 and arthritic, no strength in my hands and wrists.) If the shower regulator goes wonky again, I should be able to fix it myself as Zac showed me how. No charge for that fix. The toilet needed a new flapper-appa...

Description of Work
Turned out I needed my kitchen faucet replaced, the sink replumbed, and new shut-off valves put in. Also had a couple of small items fixed-replaced flapper in upstairs toilet and tighten set screw on shower regulator.

Work Completed On 12/11/2017

08/22/2017

job went smoothly; no problems..tenant is happy and toilet works fine; price was excellent for what was done

Description of Work
new toilet to replace old one; labor and toilet fixture included

Work Completed On 06/05/2017

Residential and commercial including kitchen and bath remodeling, water heater, toilet, sink and faucet repair and replacement, garbage disposals, water and gas lines, winterization, jacuzzis, icemaker lines, backflow systems, sewer and water connects, water softeners, filtration systems, drain cleaning, bathtub or shower conversions clothes washer connections, dishwasher connections, sump pump, underground video inspections, blue max & bob cat, excavating, outside sewer and water replacement

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check