Direct Flooring Center

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

Additional fax - (513) 943-4226. Additional locations: 5222 Bardes Rd, Mason OH 45040: ph: (513) 336-0451; 125 Graham Rd, Franklin OH 45005: ph: (937) 746-2886, fax: (937) 743-1938; 3710 Maxton Rd, Dayton OH 45414: ph: (937) 898-6950. Additional e-mail: wscanlon@daltondircetflooring.com....

Lovell's Hardwood Flooring

One of greater Cincinnati's only CERTIFIED Angie's List hardwood flooring contractors located in Ft. Thomas, KY. We are family owned and operated. We offer new hardwood floor installation and existing hardwood floor refinishing. Call today for your free in-home estimate. We under promise and over deliver!

Weickert's

8 Employees, jobs are priced individually, no travel costs. Weickert's Hardwood Flooring Company requires a deposit to begin work with remaining balance due upon completion.

Fabulous Floors of Cincinnati

Resurfacing only 99 cents per square foot! This remarkable Fabulous Floors ® system brings back the beauty and character of your hardwood floors by gently buffing minor nicks and scratches in your floor's finish, without sanding away precious wood. Then adding a protective polyurethane finish to bring out the natural color and shine. Your home is a reflection of you. Your taste! Your Style! By restoring your hardwood floors to their original luster, you add beauty and value to your home. We also offer traditional refinishing and installation at discounted rates.

04/12/2013

The refinishing went very well. All of our questions were answered, trouble areas were discussed, recommendations were explained. At the end of the day Jamie cleaned everything up. When finished we even got information on how to clean and take care of our beautiful wood floors. 3 yrs later and our floors still look good.

Description of Work
Refinished and sealed our 120 yr old pine floors

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

02/22/2013

They seem to be efficient. They understood what needed to be done and took care of it. The finished result was what I was looking for. I think they did a good job. He got here when he said. They were very professional but we had them go back. There were a couple of details with it they should have caught.

Description of Work
Direct Flooring Center did sanding and refinishing of our hardwood floor.

Category hardwood floor

06/03/2012

Would have liked a bigger selection of lower priced carpet, but that is my only complaint. The installers I had were great, even carried the old carpet to the basement to be used down there. Did a great job installing the carpet, looks great.

Description of Work
Removed and installed new carpet in one bedroom.

Category carpet installation

04/01/2011

The workmen were superb! They did their job and cleaned up every day after the work was completed. They even dragged the trash to the curb to be picked up on garbage day. I chose this company because of overall cost, ratings on Angies list and on BBB. The company generally lived up to my expectations. There were a few small glitches along the way. The sales rep estimated two days to complete the p...

Description of Work
Approximately 700 square feet of resilient vinyl flooring was installed in two rooms. To save money, the sales rep suggested that I purchase the necessary linear feet of quarter rounds.

Category flooring contractor

10/24/2009

They were great and worked really well with me on price. They also answered all of my questions, we met four or five times before I actually bought the carpets and they were really patient with me. They gave us the option to choose a date when I wanted to get the carpets delivered and the carpet looks great. I am really happy with everything and the way it turned out.

Description of Work
I bought around 2000 sq. ft. or carpet from them.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

06/12/2008

From the beginning Dalton Direct was great we had some timing problems getting the floor installation scheduled it had nothing to do with the company but our work schedules. Dalton had no problems over the rescheduling several times and Mark and Brian Ibold of another company were the best installers I ever had in my home. They showed up on a timing basis, were totally focused on what they were do...

Description of Work
We had new hard wood floorings installed in our kitchen, family room and wall ways.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

11/18/2007

They sent the guy out to measure and he forgot to measure the part we had actually paid to do. They then sent the installer out to install the flooring. The installer, when he left just dumped his waste into my front yard, even though I had a dumpster for him to use. They installed the wrong trim color and my floor buckles underneath me and humps in it. I called them immediately and asked that the...

Description of Work
I hired them to remove carpet in my living room and replace with laminate flooring.

Category flooring contractor

09/11/2007

They did a good job, and I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed new flooring for me. They also did tiling for one of my bathroom floors.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

05/18/2007

THEY WERE GOOD TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED CARPET THROUGH THEM AND THEY INSTALLED THE CARPET IN OUR BASEMENT.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

08/25/2006

They just didn't have a clue. Their professionalism was horrible. This pushed the contractors too hard.

Description of Work
I purchased about 750 sq ft of ceramic tile.

Category carpet installation

Carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood & ceramic flooring.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available