Josh the Window Cleaner

Founded 2001 • With Angi since August 2010

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

window cleaning

201544685
Customer had a custom home, and was very please with the outcome
Window Cleaning  project

4.2

4.4

4.4

4.3

pressure washing (22)roof cleaning (2)window cleaning (27)gutter cleaning (17)lawn care (4)gutter repair (4)

05/09/2021

Jim C.

Josh the window cleaner did not clean our windows. We are very dissatisfied. I notified them while the job was in progress. They sent a supervisor out, Tom, I think. His influence made the work a little better, but overall the work was unsatisfactory. Many of our windows were not reasonably cleaned. I would recommend that everyone uses someone else.

Description of Work
Window and roof cleaning

Category window cleaning, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/07/2021

03/10/2021

Patty B.

Josh the Window Cleaner did a wonderful job cleaning our windows. I would absolutely hire him again. He does not leave a job unfinished and is very prompt and "actually" shows up on the date scheduled. There are other companies known not to show up and request to reschedule. I would not hesitate to recommend. Josh's company to family and friends for any of the services his company offers. Give him a call, you will be happy you did!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning- Split level house

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

Thank you so much for using us!

02/04/2021

Larry S.

Excellent communication and work performed.

Description of Work
Power Washing & Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2021

We appreciate the opportunity!

Paul J.

They would show up on time and finished all jobs on dates requested and did a wonderful job. Very professional also his employees very polite and professional.

Description of Work
They preformed a big cleanup job in the wind tunnel here at NASA Glen Resource Center and they return yearly to wash all windows inside and out of all buildings here on the Center

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

Denise A.

Josh’s showed up to my home on time, politely explained what they were going to do and actually explained the value of keeping my gutters cleaned even showed me the debris and how it could be damaging, They proceeded to clean up and I was able to pay with an app conveniently on their phone. The price was very reasonable and provide me with a sense of peace as I wouldn’t want my husband on a Ladder so high up. I will be having them out again this spring to not only clean my gutters but also clean my windows and power wash my house and garage!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, window cleaning, pressure washing

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

Thank you!

Chris D.

Showed up on time for the estimate, was honest and fair. Showed up at the agreed upon time. Even called on his way. Fantastic work! Def recommend and will use Josh again in the future!

Description of Work
Deep Cleaned commercial floors

Ryan B.

It went well! The crew was on time and communicated where they were going to start and how long it would take. I plan to hire them again this year.

Description of Work
Power washing

Terry R.

AMAZING! They surpassed all of my expectations. Very professional. We will always use them for our business and spread the word!

Description of Work
Outside clenajnh

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, lawn service, window cleaning, pressure washing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

Appreciate the kind words!

Lisa K.

We were selling our parents house. Josh’s team were amazing! The wondiws were not all easy to get to and definitely needed some TLC!!!!

Description of Work
Windiw Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Lisa H.

Josh and his guys have always done amazing work! The jobs we have had them do were always done with a work ethic that was more than expected! I recommend them to anyone looking for a great job at a reasonable price!

Description of Work
Pressure washing on the house and deck and yard work. They have always went above and beyond!

02/02/2021

Ronald G.

Absolutely A1 from start to finish!! Josh and his team are professional from the 1st phone call to the completion of the work!

Description of Work
Window washing and house pressure washing.

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

02/02/2021

Ryan J.

Josh and his team did a great job. Would definitely hire again

Description of Work
Windows and pressure washing

01/28/2021

Aaron H.

Josh’s team showed up on time and very efficient. They didn’t just show up and work they looked around my house and checked everything before working.they cleaned the gutters great ( they were bad ) and the house needed a bath and they were fantastic. Matt our service rep was very awesome and communicated all things while working. Would def use them again and plan too. I used PPW and fish before and I will never go back after using josh. Support local business ! -Aaron Silverlake Ohio

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and powerwash

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

Thank you for having us out [Member Name Removed] and we look forward to seeing you again!

Bryan D.

They power washed the entire home and the driveway, they did a great job. Josh and his team were wonderful, on time and they were very professional.

Description of Work
Power Washing the house and Driveway

Category pressure washing

Thank you sir!

Jeffrey S.

Josh The Window Cleaner offers the BEST quality work done ONLY by the TOP technicians. I will be continuing to have Josh and his crew of GREAT PEOPLE on all my jobs, both COMMERCIAL and RESIDENTIAL. The family over at JOSH THE WINDOW CLEANER always go ABOVE and BEYOND my expectations everytime.

Description of Work
Power Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning

Review for Josh the Window Cleaner - 842 Ashland Ct, BARBERTON, OH - 39158451

Thank you so much!!

Clinton M.

I am a contractor. Josh has been consistent and reliable for years. He will get it done no matter what and well!

Description of Work
Multiple jobs

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

We enjoy working with you [Member Name Removed], thanks so much!

John P.

Josh and his crew cover all of our power washing needs. They are quick to get to all of our projects and always provide the best quality service.

Description of Work
Power washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

We appreciate you [Member Name Removed]!

Kris M.

Josh and crew are the best. I’ve used them many times. Courteous, professional, prompt and affordable.

Description of Work
Power washing and window washing

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words!

Shaun J.

Excellent service and did a little extra without me asking!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned gutter and power washing commercial building!!!

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Very kind words [Member Name Removed], thank you!

Tim H.

Hands down best family owned company in the area.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!!

Carly B.

Professional and friendly. Showed up on time and performed work effeciently. I also hired Josh to powerwash for my clients as well and he always did a great job. Would definitely use him again!!

Description of Work
Powerwashing/window cleaning/gutter cleaning

Thank you so much!

07/25/2016

Stephen A.

Windows were okay though took twice as long as were told - patio has been a nightmare and remains incomplete after a year when originally done incorrectly - has mad many promises and customer service is horrible - would not recommend!

Description of Work
Window Cleaning inside/outside & patio wash and seal

Work Completed On 07/25/2016

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], I want to take the time to apologize for the past work we provided. If there is anything we can do to make this right, please call me personally 330-808-1048. I want to extend a free service this season. A power washing or window cleaning! So sorry and I hope you take my sincere apology.

08/27/2015

Dee P.

They quoted $315 for all of those services. They rescheduled our original appointment, They arrived four hours late and did a rushed j