IMPACT LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATION

Founded 1997 • With Angi since August 2005

4.3

60 EMPLOYEES, . COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. EXTRA CHARGES APPLY FOR 24 HR. OR EMERGENCY SERVICE....

Holloway Excavating

We are skilled in all levels of Excavating with a specialty in pond and lake restoration. From clearing to re grading we are equipped to turn your over grown pond into a beautiful place to escape to. We also are equipped to help you in any and every level of dirt work needed.

03/27/2017

EXCELLENT JOB....I feel they went above and beyond what I expected. I would definately recommend this company for remodeling and would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete bathroom remodel

CATEGORY remodeling

03/08/2017

Was promised a photo in advance which did not happen. The day they brought the tree I was not happy with it. Was told to "give it time" (6 months). Still is a hideous looking tree. Now they are not willing to replace it. Was treated terribly and they did not care at all that I had been a loyal customer. Very arrogant and not at all customer-focused. Will never do business with them again and will ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Have been a customer for more than 20 years. Ordered a pine tree for my back yard - one to match the one they planted in our front yard. Also, had them come to winterize my sprinkler system and their employee stole my wallet while in my house. Police said we had enough to prosecute. But back to the tree.... see below.

05/06/2013

Overall the work they have done for me has went very well. On time and at the quoted price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Impact do some irrigation and lawn work that required the spreading out quite a bit of dirt and reseeding it. Their punctuality and professionalism was impressive, they performed the required work on time and did a very nice job.  I am having them back to install a new bed and do my edging and mulching. I would be comfortable having them do any type of lawn / irrigation type of work.

07/05/2011

Impact was contracted by the community developer to grade and hydro-seed my yard. The job on the front yard was passable, but the backyard was very poor. There were holes left on the sides and in some parts when you step on the soil your foot can go down almost 1 inch down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard grading

04/26/2010

Our experience with them was good, and we had no complaints. We would use them in the future for an estimate if necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got Impact Landscaping & Irrigation to come out and give us an estimate.

CATEGORY landscaping

LANDSCAPING. PATIO CONSTRUCTION. RETAINING WALL CONSTRUCTION. MULCHING. SNOW REMOVAL. IRRIGATION.

FERTILIZATION