Blind And Sons LLC

Ohio: Contractors
12/01/2021

344 4th St NW

BARBERTON, OH 44203

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible....

4.4

HVAC Companies (742)plumbers (187)electrician (183)drain cleaning (78)water heaters (68)air duct cleaning (56)generator service (20)lighting (20)drain pipe installation (13)well & water pump repair (8)sewer cleaning (10)home remodeling (7)

11/29/2021

Scheduled these guys for a tune up and cleaning in the beginning of November when I sold my house. They said they couldn't come until the 29th of November. The sale of my home required their service to be completed. On the morning of my appointment, they call and cancel and basically say that I'm not a priority...Because they have customers with no heat and I'll have to be rescheduled. This was about 20 minutes after I had just called to confirm my appointment that morning. I'm sorry, why is that my problem? I scheduled your service weeks ago. Hire more people for the winter months if you can't handle the work load. Or, you turn the new jobs down until you take care of your current customers first. Bottom line, if your job doesn't pay like an emergency job will, their attitude is too bad so sad.

Description of Work
HVAC service/ Tune up and cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 11/29/2021

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. We do sincerely apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused you. We understand your concern. Please call and ask to speak to our customer service manager so we can assist you further. Her direct line is, 330-777-3007.

11/15/2021

They charged me 100 and some dollars just to change the valve, but they did it wrong and did not fixed the job and I think they broke the valve, They did not gave an invoice and I'm very unhappy with the service.

Description of Work
Plumbing fixtures

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. We do apologize for any inconveniences that we may have caused you. Please call and asking to speak to our customer service manager so we can further assist you solve your issue.

03/04/2021

The plumber was courteous and efficient. He took the time to answer our questions.

Description of Work
Replacing a bathroom faucet.

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hello! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know about your great experience with our plumber. We will make sure to let him know. Thanks for being one of our valued customers and for choosing Blind and and Sons!

02/22/2021

Called regarding an electrical issue, dispatch sent an HVAC person "free for new customers" HVAC inspector disassembles the furnace under the guise of inspecting the device, says that he doesn't think the furnace will work when he puts it back together then says that this visit is no longer an inspection but is now a diagnostic visit and charges us $120.00. Total SCAM. Electricians came an hour after and were great, but the HVAC visit drags what would otherwise be a good review down to a 1 star, if not lower.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/22/2021

Shaun explained the process of declogging my kitchen sink and got to work. Everything completed and explained. I always turn to Blind & Sons for plumbing, furnace, and electrical work that needs to be done. Professional service at its best!

Description of Work
Declog Kitchen Sink

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

Hello! We can't thank you enough for letting us know about your great experience with our technician, Shaun. We will make sure to let him know. Thanks for being a valued customer and for choosing Blind and Sons!

02/11/2021

Great! Only complaint was cost was high(er)

Description of Work
Install air handler, AC, duct work for 1500 sqft

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hello! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to let us know you had an overall great experience. We appreciate you choosing Blind and Sons!

02/02/2021

Terrible. Serviceman drilled through the new structure with mounting screws, ran the Romex along the wrong board where it showed after I gave clear instructions on where to mount the cable, and used interior grade Romex for an exterior installation.

Description of Work
Exterior Ceiling fan connection

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Hello, [Member Name Removed]. Our electrical manager will be reaching out to you so we can assist you solving any issues from the work that was completed in May/June. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

01/22/2021

He was very professional and courteous. I felt very comfortable with him in my house.

Description of Work
Furnace clean.

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

Hello! We greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to let us know about your great experience. We appreciate you being a valued customer and for choosing Blind and Sons!

12/04/2020

Narrowed problem down to one switch. Replaced switch. Working fine.

Description of Work
Problem tripping circuit breaker.

Category electrician

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

Hello and thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us this wonderful review! We greatly appreciate you being a valued customer and for choosing Blind and Sons!

12/03/2020

It went quite well. I am a pet parent and the professionalism of the tech towards my pet, my husband and myself. was extraordinary. He explained everything in detail, did not rush the job and took the time to set up appointments for future work that need to be done as well as answer our questions

Description of Work
Furnace check-up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your great experience with our technician. We love to hear that our team is out there doing extraordinary work! Everyone at Blind and Sons are animal lovers so we understand that they are family and part of your home. We actually have an office cat! His name is Bynx. We post him sometimes on our Facebook page and he has his own Instagram account, @bynxatblindandsons. :) Thanks for being a valued customer and for choosing Blind and Sons!

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Indoor Air Quality and Electrical. Furnaces, Air Handlers, Heat Pumps, Air Ducts, Repair, Service, Installation, Water Heaters, Drain Cleaning, Video Inspection, Generators, Electrical Panels, Surge Protection, Air Cleaners, Air Conditioners, Air Purifiers, House Humidifiers,