Barton Builders Inc

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2003

3-5 employees. Uses subs for mechanical. Electrical and HVAC work. Additional DBA - Tom Barton General Home Maintenance. ...

Premier Home Exterior

Premier Home Exterior is a rapidly growing provider in the industry of replacement windows, siding and doors. We provide quality craftsmanship to our customers with our #1 priority in customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves in making homeowners comfortable in their homes. We offer multiple financing options to help fit any budget. All of our work is done by certified and licensed installers.

Infinity from Marvin Columbus

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Columbus provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Columbus on Angi
CertaPro Painters of Columbus

CertaPro Painters of Columbus has been serving the Central Ohio and Greater Columbus area since 1994. Locally owned and operated, we are a professional house painting and commercial painting service. We have an outstanding record of customer service and industry leading expertise.

07/14/2019

Employees are always on time, clean area at the end of each work day, are polite. I was impressed that they were working in very cold weather to complete the porch. We have had many compliments on the porch.

Description of Work
Barton Builders have done several home projects for us..replaced deck, front porch and steps, replaced siding on house (woodpecker damage) to name a few. most recently designed and built a beautiful screened in porch. next project will include total remodeling master bath.

Category drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,replacement windows

01/13/2018

I own several properties and have worked with many handymen and general home maintenance companies over the years and I can say with absolute certainty that Tom Barton and his outstanding colleagues Matt and Chris are far and away the best handymen I've ever worked with. Their attention to detail is outstanding and the pride they take in their work is unparalleled, which is why I've not only used ...

Description of Work
Light Installation, Conversion of Light into Canned Light, Office Desk Setup, Bed Setup, TV Mount Setup x 3, Door Latch Fix, Chandelier Installation, Front Door Readjustment, Roof and Siding Repair

Category handyman service,lighting,roofing,siding,doors

08/19/2017

They were good. He did an excellent job. Punctual and very friendly with my tenants at my rental property. He and his crew were excellent.

Description of Work
They did some roof work.

06/23/2016

The job ran smooth from beginning to end. Tom pays attention to details inclusive of the small ones. The craftsmanship is excellent. He is very thorough and will let you know as soon as he sees an issue arise during the process. Tom is a perfectionist and his work shows that. I highly recommend Tom Barton and Barton Builders!

Description of Work
Tom and crew put in new hardwood floors in my kitchen and loft area. They will also be installing a new sliding glass door in my kitchen.

Category hardwood floor,remodeling

04/06/2016

Brian did a great job. He clearly takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows in the final outcome. I highly recommend Brian.

Description of Work
remodeled basement, removed and added walls, ceiling, ductwork and more.

Category drywall,handyman service,remodeling

03/21/2016

The shelves are sturdy and fantastic. The owner communicated with me every step of the way regarding how they would build them to maximize my space. They used wood screws and I can put any amount of weight on them with no problem. Everyone was pleasant and professional. I would definitely hire them again!

Description of Work
built floor to ceiling wood shelves in my garage

Category handyman service

09/25/2015

Tom and his team are absolutely fantastic. They are extremely skilled, professional and personable. If I could give them an 11 out of 10, I would. I am 100% satisfied and will absolutely be hiring them again. A++++

Description of Work
Reset front door so it no longer dragged. Fixed garbage disposal. Replaced plumbing of bathroom sink. Fixed bathroom sink. Tightened staircase railing, fixed chipped area of bedroom door.

Category handyman service","plumber

07/12/2015

Tom is a super nice guy. Very pleasant and fun to talk to - from the first phone call to writing the check for the work. He fixed the downspout problem quickly - alleviating any more water at the base of the house with all the rain - and came back in a few days when it wasn't raining to remove the hoop. Ground where the hoop was looks great after he left - could hardly tell anything was done.

Description of Work
He put a downspout back in place - it had fallen off the side of our house. He removed an old basketball hoop that was cemented into the ground

Category concrete repair contractor","handyman service

06/17/2015

Excellent. Mr. Barton and his crew were professional, knowledgeable, skilled, courteous and cleaned up upon completion. Their proposed pricing was on target and he also gave us a "not to exceed" price.

Description of Work
Repaired roof leak - removed/replaced wood trim. gutters, damaged shingles, sealed.

Category contractor","handyman service

05/29/2015

Due to a break in that damaged our door and the surrounding materials we needed to replace the whole configuration. They removed the old door and opened the complete entry way. We had selected the type, style and materials with better and stronger components. Barton Builders Inc. were on time, very professional and did an excellent job. All of my questions were answered and after the job was completed, I was shown and told of everything that was done and how they had enhanced the reinforcement to the structure for our safety.They cleaned the area of all debris and swept up any remaining dirt. We are extremely satisfied with our completed full new entry into our home. We are going to have Barton Builders replace the deck on the back of our home in the next month. I highly recommend this company for any project that you may have at your home.

Description of Work
Install a new complete entryway door, side light, jamb and drywall work.

Category handyman service","door installer

•All Types of Home Repair •Patios and Sidewalks •Decks Siding •Fencing •Landscape and Yard Care - Checkout our Spring Cleanup Special •Mulch •Tile Flooring •Hardwood Flooring •Kitchen Renovations •Bathroom Renovations •Room Additions •Custom Cabinetry and Woodwork •Finished Basements •Basement Remodels •Commercial Construction and Remodeling •Fire Damage Restoration •Consulting, Hardscaping, Pavers, Hardwood Flooring