MIKE'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1973 • With Angi since September 2001

Established in 1973, Mikes Tree Service Inc provides professional tree services to the western suburbs of Cleveland Ohio. We specialize in both Residential and Commercial tree services. No job is too big or too small. No subs. ASK ABOUT 5% ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Morris Family Tree Service

Tree trimming, removal and stump grinding.

Hudson Family Tree

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Tree Service, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Brian's Tree Service

Family owned and operated. Unlike most other tree services, Brian (owner) will come out, access your trees, and provide you with a fair reasonable estimate for work to be performed. Brian will also be on every job, working along side his crew until completion and customer satisfaction. No job is too small or big for us to handle. Call today for a free quote. 440-840-3394 Additional Service Areas: Services Cuyahoga County and surrounding areas, including Lorain County.

12/14/2019

Great company! Job was completed professionally. Workers were polite and considerate of my property. Clean up was impressive! All staff were easy to work with. Thanks again!

Description of Work
Downed trees and removal of large yard

01/27/2018

Mike’s Tree Service crew was outstanding! They were punctual, courteous, explained each step of the process, and were very thorough. The yard was cleaned up very well also. Overall I was completely satisfied with the entire job. I highly recommend Mike’s Tree Service and would hire them again!

Description of Work
Two large trees trimmed and removal of 3 smaller ones.

09/12/2017

He was really good, and the price was very reasonable. He was the cheapest person I found, and he was very reliable.

Description of Work
They took down some large maple tree limbs.

09/01/2017

Called and left a message during business hours. They never called back so called another company.

Description of Work
Tree removal

Category tree service

I apologize [Member Name Removed]. I reviewed all of my call logs from 8-24 to 9-5-17 and have no record of your call. We try to return all calls within 24 hours.

08/09/2017

They were very knowledgeable and they did a good job cleaning up after themselves. There was part of the contracted work that I had to call them and remind them to come back and do, that was the only thing I didn't like. Yes, I would use this provider again in the future.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

ALL THINGS PERTAINING TO TREES- REMOVAL, TRIMMING, TOPPING, PLANTING.

LANDSCAPING.