We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Gotcha Covered of Avon

Founded 2001 • With Angi since December 2014

2525 Nagel Rd

Avon, OH 44011

We do not repair existing blinds/shades/interior shutters. We specialize only in replacements/new installations. Our experienced design consultants are experts in helping you find the right window treatments for your home or business. We offer virtually everything for the interior of a window, including blinds, shutters, shades, draperies, top treatments and motorization....

06/18/2021

linda W.

We found Gotcha Covered on Angie's List and contacted them via e-mail for an estimate. Withing one hour, we received a phone call from Gotcha Covered office manager, Jennifer, to schedule a home visit with Matt and Ami for that same week! We were upgrading the decor in our dining room and den with fresh paint, new carpet, new office furniture, and new lighting. We needed to complete the project with new window coverings. We already knew what we wanted for the window treatments. We wanted vertical vinyl shades (120" X 84") for the dining room bow window that would open completely off the window frame when stacked, so the slats would not blow around in the breeze (like my old ones did) when we opened the windows. We also wanted a light filtering roller shade (92" X 60") to filter the sun while we were eating at the dining room table. But we still wanted to be able to open the 4 double hung windows to let in the summer breeze! Ami was able to show us the materials we desired by color and pattern. We selected the vertical color and pattern first, then we selected a coordinating roller shade. Matt gave us a quote and wrote up the contract very efficiently. The price was very reasonable, and the expected delivery date of the window treatments was 3-4 weeks! We had several questions and concerns about the roller shade and the vertical slates for the dining room bow window that we thought of after Matt and Ami had left. We called Matt and he immediately answered our questions. He told us, "We will make it right," and not to worry about the mounting of the two window treatments on the same window. We were pleasantly surprised when the verticals and the roller shade arrived at Gotcha Covered within 2 weeks, and they were installed 3 days later! The installer, Todd was courteous, professional, and efficient at installing the window treatments on both windows. He even changed his shoes before stepping on our new carpet! Our dining room and den windows are very beautiful! We are satisfied and pleased with the services provided by Gotcha Covered! I would definitely recommend Gotcha Covered to all of my family and friends! Thanks you Matt, Ami, Jennifer, and Todd for a great experience!

Description of Work
One large bow window (consisting of 4 double hung windows) in our dining room needed a window treatment to filter the sun of a western exposure while letting in the summer breezes of my new windows! Also one standard window in our den needed a window treatment to match the dining room bow window.

04/20/2021

Nicole B.

Ami was very nice, personable and extremely helpful with picking out the best fabrics and design for the room. The end result was beautiful. Quality fabric that fit the room perfectly and accomplished exactly what I wanted.

Description of Work
Lakehouse window coverings

12/29/2020

Drew P.

We are so pleased with the work and with the company! Matt gave us a quote, and at first, we waited to respond, because we were trying to find cornices in wood. We received a follow-up email from Matt and Jen (in the office) and we asked about the wood. To our surprise, Matt was more than happy to work to give us EXACTLY what we were looking to find. He emailed design choices, and then came to determine what color (stain) would be best for us. Within weeks they had custom made our perfect cornices, installed in just over an hour and they look so beautiful, I love them more every time I look at them! I do not have access to Google reviews or Twitter, etc...so I hope this review reaches a lot of people! Gotcha Covered deserves to be recognized for the company of quality, integrity and excellence it is! Our home is tiny but it is our home, and we love this beautiful addition. Thank you so much. God bless you..

Description of Work
Cornices, done in wood, instead of fabric.

12/17/2020

Walter G.

Matthew and Amy arrived on time to evaluate our request and needs. Matthew was very professional, offered us several options, and prepared a quote on site. We we happy with what Matt presented and agreed to the option of mechanical shades. The installation was flawless. We were so satisfied with Gotcha Covered we ordered new blinds for our living room and bedroom windows. We highly recommend Gotcha Covered for you window covering needs.

Description of Work
Needed shades for the three(3) skylights in our living room

12/08/2020

Gerald C.

The blinds were installed quicker than estimated. They fit perfectly. Installation was about 3 hours for all 10. Installer was well equipped, knew what he was doing, and did the job properly.

Description of Work
Deliver and install 10 mini-blinds

06/05/2019

Lisa K.

Beware!! Matt and Ami were so nice when they sold us our $2,700 valances. But I contacted Matt the very day the valances were installed because I was so unhappy with them. I sent pictures (some attached), and told Matt I expected the lines in the fabric to hang vertically, not horizontally. He responded, “We will get them vertical for you” (text attached), but that didn’t happen. I thought he was sending someone to take the valances to make them vertical as I expected and he had promised, but the gentleman he sent sprayed the brand new valances with something out of a can, pinched them with his fingers, and pinned them together (photos attached). I could not be more unhappy with the valances, as they are not as I had ordered, they’ve been sprayed with who knows what, and are pinned together (with pins showing everywhere!) and look terrible. Instead of fixing the problem, they had an attorney (Gioffre & Schroeder, LLP) send me a letter. I responded and asked for a refund and the incorrect & damaged valances to be removed from my home. Didn’t hear anything back from Gioffre & Schroeder, but now Gotcha Covered is taking me to small claims court. 😡

Description of Work
Window treatments (valances)

Category window treatments

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry you are displeased with the valences we have attempted to contact you via email, phone and text for 4 months to follow up on the valences and you made no attempts to respond to us so we were unsure as to what happened to you. Is there a reason you didn’t communicate with us after Steve was there to pin the pleats on the sides as you requested? We aim to please and would have been happy to work with you and steam the valences and dress them more. As far as the pattern being vertical it is a horizontal fabric and was never to be vertical as the swatch we sent you to confirm after the fact which we received no response from either. We spoke about the pleats (lines) on the sides to be more vertical and not puff out as you requested. We never discussed taking the valences down and remaking them so that the fabric texture is vertical. The texture of the fabric swatch was horizontal as you requested a picture of it again to confirm and we provided. I have provided the picture of the swatch below again for your reference. Gioffre & Schroeder said they never received a response from you either, I am not sure why you would go to the website and respond as an inquiry. How can we fix anything if we can’t get in touch with you??

01/09/2019

Charles M.

After I destroyed the bathroom blinds, it was necessary to hire a professional. Gotch Covered did the trick. Price was reasonable, people were professional and personable.

Description of Work
Blinds/window treatment

08/03/2018

Matthew G.

Matt put blinds on every window of my house two years ago. Recently, one began to stick. I emailed him on the off chance there was something I could do to fix it (there's no way these things are still under warranty, right?). He replied promptly to my email to schedule a time to come over himself and swap it out for a new one! Even two years later this company is exceeding my expectations plus my blinds still look great. Highly recommend Matt and Gotcha Covered.

Description of Work
Replace Blind

Category window treatments

We were glad to be able to resolve the issue. Our goal is for all of our customers to be happy.

04/02/2018

Patricia M.

Prompt, polite, nice selection of colors, quick turn-around, and fast and neat installation. Couldn't ask for a better transaction.

Description of Work
black-out window shade in master bedroom

Category window treatments

We are thrilled you are happy with your shade and our service. We appreciate the business, please let us know when you are ready to look at options for the living room. Warmest Regards, Matt GOTCHA COVERED

03/26/2018

Brian H.

They did a good job of presenting options and colors and did an excellent job of installation.

Description of Work
Window treatments for an entire house.

Category window treatments

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed the project and are very happy that you are happy with the product and our service. Please pass our name along to anyone looking for window treatments. Thanks again for the business! Warmest Regards, Matt GOTCHA COVERED

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Blinds, shades, shutters, drapes, curtains, motorization & commercial window treatments.

Blind cleaning & repair