Northern HammerWorks, LLC

With Angi since October 2011

531 Miller Rd

Avon Lake, OH 44012

Northern HammerWorks is a world-class construction company serving quality conscious homeowners all over northern Ohio. Our attention to detail and commitment to quality craftsmanship is what keeps our customers referring us to their friends and family as well as coming back time and again for each of their next projects. Why do our customers insist on Northern HammerWorks for the entirety of their construction needs? Because they know they can expect the highest quality workmanship every time we’re on the job. We are passionate about providing a rewarding experience and positive improvement to your investment. Its not unusual to see a homeowner talking to a neighbor about the work being performed at their house and to hear them comment on how impressed they are with the work being done – even before we’re finished! We maintain the belief that if our name is going on it – it MUST reflect excellence....

04/25/2018

CHRIS S.

I made a wish list with photos of what I had in mind for a remodel. I met with Nick and gave him a copy. He took measurements of the kitchen and sent me an estimate for the labor which included some basic materials. He referred me to one of his suppliers for the tile flooring and quartz counter top. I could have purchased just about everything from them, but it was my choice to shop around. I purchased the cabinets and hardware from NEFD, appliances from Stewart's Appliance in Elyria and misc. from Home Depot and Lowe's. I think the total for all materials, appliances, tax, shipping was around $8500. The Hammerworks craftsmen were prompt, courteous hard workers. Every day they cleaned up their work area before they left. Supplies and tools were kept out of the way. I am thrilled with the results. May have taken 4 weeks. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel in small bungalow.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling

06/23/2016

Elizabeth T.

Description of Work
To describe Northern Hammerworks, is to say, "Master of the trade"! A family-owned company, Nick Yarham gives his clients unmatchable customer service, professionalism and quality work. To my disappointment I have dealt with a number of contractors previously. Northern Hammerworks is the "real deal", a contractor that gives attention to the client, details to the project and deals honestly. The absolutely best!

04/20/2016

Mark H.

Description of Work
Nick and his company have been exceptional in all home improvement projects that I've contracted them to do.

01/07/2016

Julie C.

Great crew! They showed up on time each day of the project. All the steps were outlined the first day of the project - what would be done each day, etc. Would request the same crew for our next project.

Description of Work
Kitchen - removed and replaced all countertops, removed over the range microwave and replaced it with a range hood, moved the cabinet from the existing island to another area of the kitchen and installed two new cabinets for the island. Family Room - created a wall and installed French doors in the wall to enclose family room.

Category countertops,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

09/29/2015

JIM H.

It went very well. They were very professional and did a very good job.

Description of Work
They stripped the wall paper, painted the walls the color we had picked out. Put three coats on as we requested.

Category wallpaper removal,interior painters

04/21/2015

Richard W.

Dave came promptly to provide a competitive bid, making helpful recommendations regarding the project. When I asked that he start sooner than the date he proposed, he was able to make it happen. The work proceeded without interruption until completion on time and on budget. The work was professional and I am completely satisfied with the job. Dry wall installation is a dirty business and although they cleaned up after the installation, there was a lot more dust and debris that needed to be removed.

Description of Work
Drywall over damaged plaster second floor, four rooms.

Category drywall,plastering,roofing

05/08/2014

LaVonda N.

Nick and his team did a great job resurfacing our old deck. We weren't sure what they would find when they ripped off all the old wood -- it was a foundation that was pieced together and obviously done by a DIY person. They fixed the foundation as needed and resurfaced our deck in late November when it was snowing and cold. The deck looks great and we couldn't be happier. They also removed and installed a new glass sliding patio door. We had a couple of issues with the lock and the screen but Nick and his team addressed everything in a timely manner. His prices were very competitive. We will definitely use them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Tore off old deck and resurfaced entire deck. Replaced sliding glass patio door. Installed outside electrical box.

Category roofing,deck cleaning,doors

04/03/2014

John G.

Nick was professional and prompt from the initial contact. His pricing was more than competitive and everything went as he said it would and he arrived exactly on time when he came out to the house. Would highly recommend his services.

Description of Work
Replaced twin double hung window with new Anderson window. Installed aluminum capping and interior wood trime. Replaced several damaged vinyl siding pieces on the the exterior of the house and corrected a poorly installed kitchen vent. Repaired a first floor double hung window that was leaking and would not stay up.

02/07/2013

James D.

Nick and his team did a great job fixing up my upstairs bathroom. It's changed from a dark cramped space into a light and airy room! He also replaced a portion of my basement floor, pouring concrete to match the existing levels. Both jobs were completed on time and under budget. I had daily communication about who would be working the next day and make sure that I knew we were still on track. There was quality of workmanship and I felt that I got my money's worth from Northern Hammerworks.

Description of Work
Great Job!

Category concrete repair,drywall,home remodeling

10/28/2012

RICK W.

All of the homes in my neighborhood either have had to replace their chimneys, or will have to at some point, due to the original flawed design. I appreciate that NHW corrected the flaw when the chimney was replaced so that I won't have to worry about it happening again.

Description of Work
Northern Hammerworks replaced my wood-sided chimney, which was rotting out due to substandard construction when the house was built. They were on-time and did a fantastic job. Nick and his team even went the extra mile to correct the original design so that the problem won't recur.

Category contractors,roofing,siding,garage builders,woodworking

S&K Construction And Remodeling LLC

We Offer roofing at a great price. We take pictures of are projects start to finish. We offer financing

williams window cleaning

Window Cleaning, Deck Maintenance, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

The Brothers that just do Gutters are a full-service rain gutter and leaf guard company –From rain gutter repair, installation, and maintenance of Seamless Gutters, Gutter Guard, Specialty Gutters, and more, to related additional services. In the Cleveland West, OH area, we serve the Ohio counties of Cuyahoga County, Erie County, Lorain County, Medina County, and more! We are a community minded, client-focused gutter contractor who understands the importance in investing in our employees, and providing our clients with a 5-star experience. We believe in the importance of honesty, integrity, and transparency. Because of this, we are fully committed to posting every review – positive, or negative! We do this to not only keep ourselves honest, but to also use as a learning tool to better ourselves as service professionals. As a result, we have gained not only many loyal clients, but also, friends and neighbors. You may even recognize some of them as your own neighbors!

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Home Expansion & Remodeling, Brand New Kitchens and Baths, Decorative Trim, Roofing, & Siding Upgrades, Decks, & Fences, Basement & Garage Finishing, New Garages, Sheds, & Pole Barns, Waterfront Property Improvements, Emergency Storm Damage Containment & Restoration (Insurance Company Approved)