Northern HammerWorks, LLC

With Angi since October 2011

Northern HammerWorks is a world-class construction company serving quality conscious homeowners all over northern Ohio. Our attention to detail and commitment to quality craftsmanship is what keeps our customers referring us to their friends and family as well as coming back time and again for each of their next projects. Why do our customers insist on Northern HammerWorks for the entirety of their construction needs? Because they know they can expect the highest quality workmanship every time we’re on the job. We are passionate about providing a rewarding experience and positive improvement to your investment. Its not unusual to see a homeowner talking to a neighbor about the work being performed at their house and to hear them comment on how impressed they are with the work being done – even before we’re finished! We maintain the belief that if our name is going on it – it MUST reflect excellence....

B & B Materials

B & B Materials

04/25/2018

I made a wish list with photos of what I had in mind for a remodel. I met with Nick and gave him a copy. He took measurements of the kitchen and sent me an estimate for the labor which included some basic materials. He referred me to one of his suppliers for the tile flooring and quartz counter top. I could have purchased just about everything from them, but it was my choice to shop around. I purc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel in small bungalow.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,woodworking,home remodeling

06/23/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To describe Northern Hammerworks, is to say, "Master of the trade"! A family-owned company, Nick Yarham gives his clients unmatchable customer service, professionalism and quality work. To my disappointment I have dealt with a number of contractors previously. Northern Hammerworks is the "real deal", a contractor that gives attention to the client, details to the project and deals honestly. The absolutely best!

CATEGORY roofing

04/20/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nick and his company have been exceptional in all home improvement projects that I've contracted them to do.

CATEGORY roofing

01/07/2016

Great crew! They showed up on time each day of the project.  All the steps were outlined the first day of the project - what would be done each day, etc. Would request the same crew for our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen - removed and replaced all countertops, removed over the range microwave and replaced it with a range hood, moved the cabinet from the existing island to another area of the kitchen and installed two new cabinets for the island. Family Room - created a wall and installed French doors in the wall to enclose family room.

CATEGORY countertops,roofing,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

09/29/2015

It went very well. They were very professional and did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They stripped the wall paper, painted the walls the color we had picked out. Put three coats on as we requested.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

Home Expansion & Remodeling, Brand New Kitchens and Baths, Decorative Trim, Roofing, & Siding Upgrades, Decks, & Fences, Basement & Garage Finishing, New Garages, Sheds, & Pole Barns, Waterfront Property Improvements, Emergency Storm Damage Containment & Restoration (Insurance Company Approved)

Check, PayPal, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover