Eyring Movers

Founded 1897 • With Angi since April 2006

638 Moore Rd Unit A

Avon Lake, OH 44012

Cleveland, OH - Established here in 1897 with horse and wagon, Eyring Movers is still moving residential and business customers (local and long distance) but now with a modern fleet of trucks! With full company management from start to finish, our men pack, load and deliver to the final destination, allowing you to remain carefree. Eyring Movers has continued to grow through referrals and an excellent reputation for over 120 years. Eyring Movers is a member of the Ohio Association of Movers, and the American Moving and Storage Association. Family owned & operated through 5 generations. Additional DBAs - Harvey & Sons Moving & Storage, Edward Eyring & Sons, Inc. - USDOT 120489, PUCO 5426 HG...

10/28/2021

Jennifer E.

Cheryl was very friendly but said they only do long-distance moves that originate in their area (OH).

Description of Work
Move from VA to MN

10/30/2019

Christine G.

Wrecked my $10,000 sleep number bed. Do not use.

Description of Work
Moved all furniture

10/15/2018

Jason K.

They were able to come out quickly for an estimate when contacted. Estimate was lower than other estimates received. Also, able to schedule within two weeks of deciding to go with them. Showed up a little bit latter than what they initially said. They were moving my 80 parents. The two movers were very friendly, patient and professional. My parents were very please with the move. The time it took was 2 to 3 hours and a few hundred less than the original estimate. Very happy with the move and would use them again.

Description of Work
Move furniture and boxes from four bedroom home

03/27/2018

jorge D.

Great service. The price was pretty competitive. I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Moving things

02/25/2018

Sharon M.

Movers were on time, polite and helpful.. Furniture was wrapped. Found a couple chips on one computer desk after move but overall not too bad. Move was efficient and quick.

Description of Work
Move boxed household items and furniture

09/11/2017

Robert M.

The price was pretty competitive. They were pretty punctual. I'd definitely use them again.

Description of Work
It was a local move.

06/27/2017

Ryan D.

GREAT!! The team was friendly, professional, efficient, kind, detailed... i could go on. We had good weather for loading our old house into the trucks, but it began to rain as the team unloaded at our new house. Our brand spanking new house with lovely wood floors & clean carpet. :/ They guys made the choice to leave 2 men unloading in the rain and 2 men moving the goods around the house. A little slower & a little harder work, but it kept our house in great condition. I truly could not be more pleased with how Eyring did with our move. While i hope to never move again, I will call them if we do!

Description of Work
moving services

06/05/2017

Heather B.

It went great. Gary and Sam where consummate professionals and handled my move with care. They did it in under the time and money quoted. I would definitely use them/this moving service again. When I was contacted about the move and my quote, the professionalism of the office staff was excellent as well. You can also do quoting on their site to estimate the costs. They were fair and honest.

Description of Work
Move from 3-br, 7th floor apt to a 3 bedroom home.

05/08/2017

Robert M.

Came in under budget with no damage to any items. Very friendly and accommodating moving company. Would use again if we ever move or downsize later in life.

Description of Work
Moved from a small house to a larger house. Smooth process. Stayed in the same city but they arrived on time, worked quickly and safely moved my larger items to my new location.

04/25/2017

christine T.

Our experience started out great, I called late in the evening when they were closed. A woman called me right in the morning saying they could get us in the very next morning. We were so happy since we were panicking that we didn't have time to do it ourselves and we had to be out of the house for the new owners. I told her exactly what we needed done. When the mover called me in the morning when they were at our house, I told him exactly what needed done. They called me a little while later and were just standing around dumbfounded that everything was not in boxes. I had to reiterate to him that most of the things cannot be boxed (large items, big machines and tools, etc...). Basically the entire 4 hours they were moving, they acted like we were a huge inconvenience to them. I am paying you to move my stuff, and everyone I dealt with just acted like we were bothering them. All we wanted was their help and they treated us like we were idiots. Not happy with our experience at all and will not be hiring them in the future.

Description of Work
Needed to move my garage and basement

Leaders Moving & Storage Co of Northeast Ohio

Super Service Award winner in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012. Leaders Moving & Storage of Cleveland offers a wide range of residential and commercial moving and storage services. We have been in business for over 22 years and we have completed over 100,000 moves! Leaders is a professional moving and storage company, and we don't just use that as a catch phrase: Over half of our employees are "Master Movers", meaning that they have completed over 1,000 household moves. You are only as good as your last move. Over 80% of all our customers last year were repeat customers and referrals. This is due to the fact that we do more than just meet our customer’s expectations, we exceed them. We are one of the only moving companies that can give you a guaranteed move price. We give you the flexibility of controlling the price of your move. There are no hidden fees, and no nasty surprises. Our price includes all charges, mileage, tolls, drive-time, taxes, etc. You can reach us toll free at (800) 421-3029. We look forward to helping you with all your moving needs. USDOT:1237577

Anytime Delivery Service

We have the experience and dedication to bring your home to a new location! Specializing in local moving and delivery services, We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ark Moving & Storage

We are a family owned full service moving company. Our business was established 18 years ago based on the principle of providing quality service at competitive prices. All of our movers are full time professional movers and we have not hired anyone in over 10 years. We provide a full range of services from packing to unpacking and even loading or unloading your truck. The moving trucks are professional sized trucks furnished with hardwood floors. They are fully stocked with everything movers will need to make sure you have a successful move including wardrobe boxes that are free of charge for you to use.We are proud to announce that we have won The Best of Cleveland in the moving catergory for 2012. Call today for your free no obligation estimate and mention Angie's List to receive a $20 coupon.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

We are located near Cleveland, OH - offering Local Packing, Moving and Storage Services to our surrounding area. Our Long Distance (Interstate) Packing, Moving and Storage-In-Transit Services are available across the contiguous 48 states.

We do not offer LOCAL moving services outside the greater Cleveland, OH area.