All American Gutters & Power Washing

Founded undefined • With Angi since August 2018

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

pressure washing (33)gutter cleaning (14)gutter repair (3)

11/05/2021

Marty M.

Completely professional. John did an outstanding job cleaning and sealing my driveway. I will be hiring All American for all my power washing needs. Thanks guys

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 11/05/2021

09/30/2020

Meg B.

All American Gutters and Power Washing met and exceeded my expectations. John, the owner showed up, took a look at the work and explained what he was going to do. This was what we discussed on the phone the week before. Including the special treatment for the roofs to eliminate moss. He completed the work in under three hours. I highly recommend All American Gutters and Power Wash. You will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing and gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 10/06/2020

07/19/2020

John V.

Perfect job Professional and paid attention to detail.hard ,.fast workers and very very nice guys A pleasure to do business with them Highly recommend

Description of Work
Power wash house and porch

Work Completed On 07/10/2020

06/02/2020

Marie L.

The job was performed in a professional manner and I was pleased with the results. Excellent job.

Description of Work
Power Wash house and awnings

Work Completed On 06/02/2020

05/06/2020

Kathy F.

Hired All American Gutters and Power wash John Gaglione He did an amazing job removing all the algae and dirt from our siding. He is from Cleveland but has the best prices and most of all is a Hero. 2 time Purple Heart recipient and did 3 tours for our great country. If you need his services please don’t hesitate to use him.

Description of Work
House power wash

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

04/23/2020

A H.

John and his crew did a phenomenal job pressure washing our house. They were timely, professional, and thorough in their work. What a difference! I highly recommend All American Gutters & Power Washing for your pressure washing needs.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Review for All American Gutters & Power Washing - 170 Miller Rd, Avon Lake, OH - 38520740

04/11/2020

Diane H.

JOHN DID AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB, WAS SO SATISFIED WITH JOHN AND HIS WORK. VERY PROFFESIONAL AND ACCOMIDATING . IT IS SO NICE TO LOOK OUT AND SEE SPARKLING NEW SIDING! WOULD DEFINETLY HAVE HIM AGAIN. HE WILL ALSO COME BACK TO POWER WASH MY PATIO. VERY HAPPY AND HAVE GIVEN HIS NAME TO OTHERS

Description of Work
PRESSURE WASHING

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

04/11/2020

Sandy S.

It was great! John is very proffessional and does exceptional work in fact I would say he gives 110% My neighbor and I both had him the same day and were both so pleased and now are having him back to power wash our patios concrete. Would definetly have him back again and have already recommended him to others VERY SATISFIED

Description of Work
pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/11/2020

01/08/2020

SAUNDRA W.

John came out and did a pretty good job. He did have to ask for a bag to use but he was professional, on time, and cleaned up after he was done. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
He cleaned my gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

11/05/2019

M P.

John was excellent to work with from scheduling through the completion of the work. My house is now sparkling white again!! I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

10/10/2019

Kate P.

Amazing! Professional and detail oriented. The house was overdue for some outside love and afterwards it looked fresh and new! Which is great since our home is over 100 years old. Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 10/21/2019

10/01/2019

Robert M.

Excellent work. John returned a second time to further clean a driveway in need of significant cleaning and successfully removed rust and tire marks. Sealed driveway once that was completed. Very polite, thorough, and professional.

Description of Work
driveway power washing and sealing

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

09/29/2019

M M.

John did an outstanding job from start to finish. He was timely submitting an estimate and provided frequent communication to schedule a work date. The work was of high quality. He removed an large amount of rooftop moss and power washed awnings and a portion of the house. He kept all the commitments he made. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Work Completed On 09/18/2019

09/03/2019

Gary K.

First rate experience. Never have I hired anyone to do work at my home with more professionalism or attention to detail. Note the neighbors took notice and requested info to hire this company during and after the project was completed.

Description of Work
Power washing

Work Completed On 08/27/2019

08/31/2019

Linda W.

It went very well. The house looks brand new and it was really in disrepair. John was very thorough, detail oriented. He was also very nice. I would hire him again in a heartbeat

Description of Work
Gutter repair and power washing

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

08/30/2019

Bernie B.

Excellent service and total satisfaction. 3 of my neighbors were so impressed, they hired John to Power-wash their homes as well. I’ve never had a contractor with the respect and concern that the work done met with my total satisfaction. I highly recommend All American Gutters and Power Washing.

Description of Work
Power wash house, driveway and gutter cleaning and repair.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

08/29/2019

Carol S.

John was very professional and clearly takes pride in his work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and power washing

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

08/17/2019

MARILYN A.

John was very professional and polite throughout the whole process. He answered all of my questions and even gave explanations on what products and equipment he uses. I plan on calling John in the fall to continue to up on gutter cleaning. By the way, the driveway looks like new.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning, power washing vinyl siding on house and garage, and power washing garage floor and driveway. Also had cement sealed on driveway.

Work Completed On 08/17/2019

08/14/2019

Wanda S.

The home looks brand new again!! John was very responsive and extremely professional and I will most definitely contact him again in the future.

Description of Work
John power washed my vinyl siding, gutters and front stoop/walkway.

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

07/31/2019

Matt N.

I couldn't ask for anything more. My house looks like it has new siding. Very professional! I will definitely be a repeat customer and I will definitely refer them to my family and friends.

Description of Work
My house needed to be cleaned/pressure washed

Work Completed On 07/28/2019

07/20/2019

ken S.

John came and did the job. I was pleased with the work that he did. I will hire him again when the need arises.

Description of Work
I needed my driveway and patio power washed and sealed

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

07/01/2019

Scott B.

John is a true professional. He showed up to the house on time, briefed my wife on the job he was going to perform and went to work. The house looks incredibly outstanding, my wife is happy and that is always a good thing . The siding is clean and all the mold and green moss was removed. I laid new mulch down over the weekend the beds looked undisturbed. He is a true to his word. He took care of my property like it was his own. I will be using John and I highly recommend him to anyone looking to have their house cleaned. John thank you, I have already recommended you to a few of my co-workers at the VA. They will be contacting you in the near future. Great job and Semper Fidelis!

Description of Work
Cleaned my gutters and power washed the house

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

05/31/2019

Jill G.

John was very helpful, he communicated clearly and promptly throughout the entire process of quoting, selection and completing the service. An emergency came up and he had to reschedule our service; he communicated with us as soon as possible, gave us an alternate date and went above and beyond to make it worth our while as well. The house looks great after being washed and I am very pleased with the service. Would definitely use All-American Gutters again!

Description of Work
Power Washing - Home Exterior