Adria Design

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

3.8

Adria Design is Kitchen and Bath Design Center. We provide a large selection of cabinets, counter tops and flooring that can fit any style and budget. Adria Design is a subsidiary of Adria Construction which has been in business since 2001. We have a General Contractor on staff as well as a Kitchen/Bath Designer....

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

QPS Chimney Contractors Landscaping & Snow

Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!

Miracle Method Of Cleveland

For the best in bathtub refinishing Cleveland Ohio has to offer, look no further than Miracle Method! Don't be embarrassed by your old or off color bathtubs, or your worn and outdated countertops any longer! From pink tile walls to blue shower stalls, Miracle Method has you covered! We cover refinishing throughout Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Additional DBA - Gorski Enterprises LLC. Additional fax - (216) 671-4404.

01/05/2016

Description of Work
Items were not completed as needed behind walls (plumbing, venting etc.). Floor installed and coated with a product not approved by manufacturer, which makes warranty void. Approached via phone, text and email with no response.

Category closet systems

07/09/2014

Kitchen started in February and is still not finished, They promised to finish by end of June. They have not called nor contacted us. Left final message this week to contact us to schedule final day. Not all lost since they haven't been paid in full and we have another contractor ready to finish.

Description of Work
Installed 2/3's of our kitchen.

Category closet systems

06/16/2014

Bob and his team did an excellent job. They came in at a great price compared to 3 other estimates. Bob and Alica helped me to pick out items from a great selection at their design studio. They were very patient with me as I am a "picky" person, especially in selecting granite slabs. Bob is very responsive and responded to any question or issue I had in a timely manner. It was so nice to work with...

Description of Work
I hired Adria Design/construction to do a lot of cosmetic work in my house. Repaint whole house. Install crown molding. replace bathroom cabinets,sinks,faucets and lights, tile bathroom floors, granite countertops, install overhead lights, new carpet, hard wood floors, stain banister.

Category custom cabinets,carpet installation,closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

02/09/2013

It went so well that I am having them do my parent's kitchen as well!

Description of Work
Worked with me every step of the way. From selecting the carpet selection to after installation. The variety of option was immense and quality of work unsurpassed. I am going to have them remodel my kitchen next!

Category custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,basement remodeling

We do anything from demolition to finish painting, electrical and plumbing, cabinet, counter top and floor installation, appliance hook up, custom-tiled showers, floors, and backsplashes, shower doors and floor heating. We offer free in home consultations, and design services.