Aurora One Construction

378 Bent Tree Drive

Aurora, OH 44202

08/10/2021

Suzanne I.

they excellent and they prompt nice and clean

Description of Work
garage door repair

Category garage doors

08/24/2015

Deborah L.

Spoke to Chuck and arranged for him to come out to our home on Saturday (8/15/15) to do an estimate of the work. He did call on (8/15/15) and say he would be unable to make it. However, he said he would call early next week to set up a new date and time. Never heard back.

Description of Work
Barn updates

08/17/2015

Harry C.

Appointment set for 9:00 17 August. Didn't show. Didn't call. I called him and got a generic voicemail. I left a message for him to let me know when he was actually coming. Not sure I care.

Description of Work
Wasted an hour of my time waiting for him.

08/07/2014

Kathy F.

Everything was done according to our agreement. All cleaned up and done in a timely manner. Very professional.

Description of Work
Removed old porch railings and installed new.

04/08/2014

Diane B.

They did a beautiful job! Not only was the end product spectacular they cleaned up everyday and were very courteous.

Description of Work
They remodeled master bathroom shower and repairs

08/25/2012

Judith L K.

They tore out the old kitchen cabinets and plumbing and installed everything new. The bedroom had no existing closet space so they were able to bump out a wall and add a closet with slidding glass doors, a shelf and light fixture. The bathroom re-do was pretty complicated as there was an ancient shower stall with a concrete base. They needed to jack-hammer out this old base and dig down at least 2 feet in order to move the drain and install new plumbing. The neo-angle shower was a complicated issue and needed a new wall and many adjustments just to make it work and fit into the space.Everything works, drains, lights and it all looks so good and new. They hauled all of the debris away and cleaned the floor when they were done.I am planning on doing more home-improvement projects in the future and will definately call Aurora One Construction.

Description of Work
Chuck & his crew handled my basement remodeling project which hadn't been updated in 55 years. This included the bathroom, the bedroom and the kitchen area. They built a new wall in the bedroom so it could contain a closet with mirrored doors. They added a new kitchen area with cabinets, counter top, sink & faucet. The bathroom got a new remodel with a neo-angle glass shower, a vanity & overhead lights. There were many problems along the way which were overcome by their expertise and know-how. Weird wiring, ancient shower and pan removal, old pipes, and a nosy dog supervisor!I have other projects that need to be done in the future and I will certainly use them again. I highly recommend their services...they seem to be able to do everything!

Category remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, basement remodeling

04/17/2012

Jamie S.

The overall experience with Aurora One Construction was excellent. They are very reliable and dependable. The extensive job began the second week of August and was finished by November. Everything was done with the highest quality. They gave me excellent advice and ideas. I was very impressed at their extensive knowledge in all areas. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. They are putting an addition on my sister's house next!

Description of Work
Aurora One Construction put an 800 square foot addition on my house which includes a kitchen/great room, master bedroom/bath, new roof, siding and deck. Aurora One also remodeled the rest of the exsiting house which included new hardwood floors and painting.

Category home builders

Disko's Outdoor Structures

We specialize in providing excellent service and quality structures at affordable rates. I accept cash, and checks. Checks may come with a fee if over a certain amount. I have been building decks for the last 10 years and decided to start my own business 2 years ago.. Decks, recovers, patios, retaining walls, sheds, gazebo, you name it well build it. Always free estimates. I keep a 3 week rolling schedule so you don't wait months at a time. All work comes with a full year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed. Let's get together and start your next project!

Award 2022
    Beautiful Basements LTD

We are your basement, garage finishing and bathroom remodeling contractor. Our passion is turning your ideas into reality! With 85 combined years of experience as finishing and remodeling contractors in Summit, Stark, Medina and Portage County. We are Ohio’s leading Basement, Garage and Bathroom remodeling contractors. We are a one-stop resource for your project.

Award 2022
    S&s contracting

Quality work the first time! I will take the time needed to make sure it is perfect. We have 11 years combined experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

New homes, room additions, kitchens, bathrooms, screen porches, decks, stone patios, siding and roofing, horse barns, riding arenas, hardwood, ceramic tile & flooring.