DANNY'S HANDY WAGON

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2002

5773 Wilkes Rd

Atwater, OH 44201

Number of employees 1-2 depending on work, do sub-contracting from time to time, payment due upon completion of work unless large jobs than deposits for materials required.

02/28/2013

MARCI & MARTY T.

Dan arrived prompty, every day during the project. He worked steadily, with the customary breaks, until quiting time. He kept us informed throughout the job and helped us make decisions when necessary. His high level of experience was helpful. Dan cleaned up everyday and was careful of the existing plants on the outside of the porch. Dan is friendly and reliable. We are very happy with his work. The porch looks just like we wanted it to.

Description of Work
Dan replaced screening, put up beadboard, replaced woodwork and molding, installed cailing fans, and replaced the screen door on our existing screened-in porch.

Category decks, handyman service

12/31/2012

William D.

I contacted this company about some work that I wanted to have done around the house (including tile installation). They never returned my call. I did call at least twice to be sure the message wasn't lost. If they were not interested or able to perform the work a simple return call stating just that would have sufficed.

Description of Work
Tile installation and other odd jobs

Category handyman service

03/21/2012

William S.

I asked Dan to replace my bathroom and kitchen/dining room floor in January of 2012. He was honest and did an excellent job with both! I went with him to the hardware store to select a sink, shower, hardware for everything as well as the flooring in the kitchen/dining room. What I liked most about Dan is his honesty and integrity with his work. You can really tell that he takes pride in what he does and is an expert when it comes to installation of flooring and bathrooms but doesn't have the overhead costs of a large company. I appreciated too that I could ask him questions like, "how much would it cost for so and so..." and he would do his measurements and give me a figure within minutes! Very professional and again, did a wonderful job. I would recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
Dan completely replaced my bathroom and added a new sink, bathtub/shower, and floor. He added a new floor in the half bath. Replaced carpeting that was in the dining room with a laminate floor and also placed it in the kitchen. He also gave me advice on how to do numerous things around the house that he said I could handle myself and explained in detail how I could accomplish them!

Category handyman service

Broadside Construction

Broadside construction specializes in Decks, pavilions, pergolas, fencing, and porches. My name is Gideon and I own and operate the business. And I also personally do all the construction myself. I grew up in a family of blue collar tradesmen and I’ve been building and working in the trades since childhood. I place immense value on delivering the highest quality product possible.

JJs Pressure Washing

JJs Pressure Washing is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results.

2022 Super Service Award

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

I will do small jobs that others don't want to deal with. I consider them honey do list example: repair window screen, change light bulbs. Larger projects are welcome also.

Roofing, siding