Arnold Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2009

7231 Waterloo Road

Atwater, OH 44201

3 Employees. Uses subs for larger jobs.

10/09/2020

kirk H.

Like any contractor they talk about how great of a job they do. In this case the kid has the knowledge to do a good job but like most fails on execution. He just can't do it. Ratter than bore you with the detail of how I got screwed by Arnold Construction I would just warn anyone that thinks about using him to not pay for the job until it has been completed and inspected. He also failed to contact zoning once the structure was completed to have an inspection. If you don't have an inspection you can't get other permits, like electrical, until the inspection is complete. There are to many other good contractors out their to waste your time with someone you can't trust. You've been warned.

Description of Work
Large garage build 32x60

Category roofing, siding, garage builders, structural engineer

09/28/2015

John D.

I inquired about having a deck built at my home. The contractor said he was very busy that particular week and he would call me the following week to come out and look at it. The following week came and I never heard from him, so I called him back Thursday evening and he said his schedule changed and he would be in my area the following week and he would call me. You guessed it, I never heard from him, so I moved on. He may be busy, but he didn't follow through twice on what he said he was going to do.

Description of Work
Nothing!!

Category decks, garage builders

10/08/2014

Marlene B.

Description of Work
Build an addition to my home! This is the 3rd time we have used this construction company! Great work ! prices very reasonable! |if I need another addition I would call them!!!

Category garage builders

07/01/2013

Erik H.

Very pleased with everything Arnold Construction did. Easy communication and amendments to contract as the project went from beginning to end. Quality, price and efficiency! I would definitely do business with them again, actually already contracted them to do roofing work on our home.

Description of Work
Remodel and renovation of detached barn, including framing, siding and roofing.

Category garage builders

06/26/2013

Marie F.

he was very careful of existing black top drive way because we just had that done last year...he had the cement truck stay on the road and brought the cement to the garage which was in the backyard and also the dumpster they hired put down wooden boards to protect the driveway when he dropped off the dumpster...they were hard working and did an excellent job and were down in a couple of days and he kept checking back with us all the time during the process...i would hire him again in a minute

Description of Work
took out old wooden and cement floor in garage and put down a new cement floor and a new garage door enlarging it and made the old garage look alot better than it did before

Category concrete driveways, garage builders

11/15/2012

Karen S.

The overall project went very well. We had some rainy weather that delayed the job a bit. But of course that was not Nathan's fault. We were very happy with his work. My husband kept adding ideas and extras and Nathan was very accomodating. Again everything went well. We would definitely call Nathan from Arnold Construction if we were to ever need more work.

Description of Work
We needed to add a 24' X 36' addition to our existing pole building. Nathan came out to look at our project. He was very helpful and professional. My husband was not sure how he wanted to place the addition and Nathan again came out to help us decide how best to do the project. He gave us some very good ideas which we agreed with. His company also did the roofing and it looks great. The whole addition is wonderful.

Category roofing, garage builders

Thank you so much for the positive review on my company. I am very glad that you are happy with everything and it was a pleasure working with both of you

10/23/2010

Sherri M.

Our home is a converted barn and this is a very large roof, which needed a total tear off and replacement and the skylight in the upstairs bathroom was also being replaced. Nathan and his worker, Rod, were great. We had miserable weather so that is why it took 2 weeks. They took their time to do everything right. We only had one issue come up during construction that presented a problem, but Nathan took care of that too, making everything right. They did a great job and the roof looks great and I know we will use Nathan for any future projects because he is a carpenter by trade, even though his company does roofing as well. Cleanup was great and he is very professional, organized, prompt and thorough. He takes a lot of pride in his work and we really like that about him. He is also a SUPER nice person in general and I would HIGHLY recommend him for any jobs, large or small. This was a VERY hard job because of the mere size and height of the roof and even though he said this was the second hardest job he had ever done, he never complained and was just extremely professional. You need anything done in your home? HIRE NATHAN ARNOLD CONSTRUCTION!

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement and replacement of new skylight.

06/30/2009

Jodie G.

From Nathan first visit where he quoted the job, he was professional, polite, educated and helpful. Once he had the job, he was punctual, hard working and the quality of his work is flawless! My husband and I would recommend his services for garages, pole buildings, roofing, decks, siding and other outdoor construction. Call Arnold Construction for your construction needs!

Description of Work
Arnold Construction built us a 24 x 32 pole building with 2nd floor, gambrel style building.

Finney Construction

Family owned and operated for over 20 yr. We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate!

Disko's Outdoor Structures

We specialize in providing excellent service and quality structures at affordable rates. I accept cash, and checks. Checks may come with a fee if over a certain amount. I have been building decks for the last 10 years and decided to start my own business 2 years ago.. Decks, recovers, patios, retaining walls, sheds, gazebo, you name it well build it. Always free estimates. I keep a 3 week rolling schedule so you don't wait months at a time. All work comes with a full year warranty, satisfaction guaranteed. Let's get together and start your next project!

2022 Super Service Award

Buckstone Building and Restoration, LTD

Our Mission is to provide every customer the best value and experience in the construction industry. We are committed to the highest level of professionalism, quality of work, and best response time. Buckstone Building & Restoration, LTD. was originally founded and is currently located in Randolph Township of Portage County (Northeast Ohio). Buckstone is a locally owned and regionally operated organization, dedicated to community and family. Owner, Corey Myrla, has been a regular contributor to local charitable organizations including Habitat for Humanity (serving as Site Supervisor and Building Commitee Member) and multiple youth sports organizations. Our service and dedication sets us apart. Almost 20 years of experience in home renovation, business management, and custom homebuilding construction and sales management will provide the foundation for the next improvement to your home! Our home improvement projects are built around you and your family.

Check, PayPal

Pole buildings, roofing, decks, siding, storm damage,repairs,and more