Broom and Bloom

Athens, OH 45701

Carpet Cleaning

Carpet Cleaning

carpet cleaning2020
Carpet cleaned as a part of regular cleaning.

www.broomandbloom.net - To check our fixed pricing or schedule your natural cleaning right away, please visit our website and customize you cleaning plan - quick and easy! We can also quote you over phone or email, but this is the most convenient and easy way. We are passionate team of professionals providing home cleaning services using our own natural, plant based products, made with the highest quality ingredients and essential oils to get the job done. We will clean your home without any toxic chemicals and cleaners harmful to your children and pets. All our cleaners are fully trained local professionals - reliable, always smiling and underwent a background check. We don't outsource....

Resposiveness

house cleaning (6)carpet cleaning (3)blind cleaning (3)window cleaning (2)upholstery cleaning (2)

10/27/2020

Matt arrived on time and checked in with me as to what I wanted and then began cleaning. It took a couple of hours. My carpets are clean and dry now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean 3 rooms plus a hallway carpet

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

Photo for Broom and Bloom - 6711 Ervin Rd, Athens, OH - 38982031

10/21/2020

Matt is absolutely amazing! My log home was deep cleaned and smells wonderful. I definitely recommend any of the services he offers. Beautiful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep clean plus extras

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2020

10/18/2020

It went very, very well. First time clients and we were impressed. Cost was very reasonable. We are regular customers now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dusting, vacuum, mopping, clean windows and bath rooms.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2020

10/14/2020

Matt did a phenomenal job cleaning my couch! The before and after is mind blowing. I feel like I have a brand new couch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Couch cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

Photo for Broom and Bloom - 6711 Ervin Rd, Athens, OH - 38948568

09/30/2020

Excellent. Matt was extremely professional and polite! You can tell he is very detail oriented. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/14/2020

Everything was great. He was very attentive to detail, professional, everything went on how it should be and his price was very competitive and he did a better job than anyone else that I hired.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did housecleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2020

09/14/2020

Matt has been cleaning our house for many years now. He does such a great job. He gets every nook and cranny and when he sees something needs to be done he does it without even having to be asked. Recently I had my first baby and with having a dog in the house I definitely needed my carpets cleaned! Matt did such an awesome job there wasn’t a single stain left on our 12+ year old carpeting. I’d re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning, Housecleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2020

09/12/2020

It was very good. They were fast, efficient, and very trust worthy. They did very high quality service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did deep cleaning in my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

Home Cleaning (regular, deep clean and move-in/out). Check www.broomandbloom.net for more details.

Exterior window cleaning, carpet/upholstery cleaning. Check www.broomandbloom.net for more details.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check