Chips House Painting

Founded 2013 • With Angi since July 2013

DITHER PAINTING.

At DITHER PAINTING, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service. We go above and beyond to provide quality craftsmanship to exceed our customer's expectations. No Subs, we do everything ourselves! Call us today for your FREE estimate, and you'll know why our customer's become lifelong clients.

Offers by DITHER PAINTING. on Angi
All Quality Interior

I am very Profesional when it comes to every aspect of this business. I guarantee my work and also give free estimates. I do a walk threw with the customer before and after every job. And also I do more than just painting, I also do drywall welding, carpentry landscaping and a cleaning service. If any of these skills pertain to a job you need done please give me a call or email me the address and I would be happy to speak with you. Thank you and have a great day.

Pride Power Wash & Painting

2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. May contact through email. Can also contact us at (740)920-4596 (formerly 614/834-0445.)

10/04/2013

Chip did an outstanding job! Our garage walls and ceiling were a mess. He fixed all of the holes, falling seam tape and every little thing on the walls. After all of the sanding he use a shop vac to cleanup. The trim on the house and gutters look brand new! Chip's best qualities are he is very neat, no dropped paint on anything, and he is honest! I would recommend Chip for any paint job, inside or...

Description of Work
Chip painted the inside of the garage, house trim, gutters and fence.

Category house painters,interior painters

Painting interior and exterior dry wall repair and installtion.

NA