Strong Electric

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2010

Electrical contractor specializing in commercial and industrial electriacl installation, repair, and maintenance. ***We sell and maintain home standby Generators....

D&H Electric Services

We at D&H Electric take pride in providing electrical services to communities around central Ohio, specializing in residential work, and always putting our communities first. We are able to provide any electrical task from changing out a ceiling fan to upgrading your electrical panel or even a full house rewire. We are a licensed and insured with a very knowledgeable group of electricians. Give us a call today to see what we can do for you!

Berea Electric

Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.

07/14/2014

Laurie E.

The service man did an excellent job. He was professional and pleasant.

Description of Work
installed lights

Category electrician

06/05/2012

william A.

They came before and put in a generator. This time they came because I was told that my circuit panel box was shot and about ready to burn the house down. They did super nice work, super polite, on time, couldn't ask for a better job. He worked straight through the day and didn't even stop for lunch because he wanted me to have my electric back on. I think that is very professional and dedicated.

Description of Work
Strong Electric came and put in a brand new Square D electric panel box in. It included a whole house surge protector.

Category electrician,generator service

Electrical contractor specializing in commercial and industrial electriacl installation, repair, and maintenance. We sell and maintain home standby generators.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa