CHAMBERLAIN HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

4.4

Welcome to Mark Chamberlain Home Improvement, where 'Quality precedes Quantity' I am a small business but offer a wide variety of services. I am a Master Carpenter with 35 years experience, and also have experience in all remodeling trades, and do almost all my own work, but have help enough to take on larger jobs,also...

Hilltop Builders, LLC

We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today!

08/26/2016

Smooth work done in good timing. He was very thorough and even fixed our door bell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our French Doors and side outside door replaced

07/27/2015

As always Mark's work is first rate. However, it has been 10 days and he has yet to return to replace the landscaping timbers, add a handle and clean up the mess he left. Very disappointed in the way he has left my small back area looking and the disrespect this shows for the customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a small section of privacy fence.

03/27/2015

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Owner Mark and a helper replaced a large triple gang window in the front of our condo. The finish work was excellent, both the inside trim and the outside aluminum, was not easy and Mark did a perfect job. Very high grades on craftmanship for him. However, his helper needed a little more experience, respect and patience, he came inside and just started tearing stuff up without any regard for the carpet or other furniture and fixtures. He put down no dropclothes to catch all the debrise that he then stood on and ground into my carpet while also covering my lamp stands with dust and scraps. Price good, craftmanship excellent, helper keep outside.

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

I agree my helper that day was not a finish carpenter, and had been working with a dull chisel, which created somewhat of a mess, but he was trying to stay busy, and the job debris was vacuumed up. I used to have more employees in the past, but my business got to a point where I had to downsize to keep up my quality of work and yes, it is hard to find talented help in a handyman business. That is ...

06/03/2014

I wasn't home when the work was being done, but came home to a great looking awning and a big difference to the overall appearance of the front of the house. The side door light had been installed and the hole where the porch light was taken out was covered and painted to match the color of my house. Just an overall great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed awning over front door and removed porch light and installed a new light above side door.

CATEGORY doors

Decks, handyman, remodeling, windows, doors, drywall