ARCH HOME IMPROVEMENTS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2008

Arch Home Improvements sells and installs retractable awnings. These include SunSetter, Sunesta and others. We will visit your home and bring fabric samples. We will discuss your options to help you make the perfect selection for your home....

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Berea Electric

Owner operated, electric contractor. Please call 440-829-1757 to reach Berea Electric directly and schedule. Cost is determined by the job. Award winning. All appointments must be scheduled by telephone.

Premium7construction Llc

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, bathrooms, kitchens, countertops, and more! We have experience since 2000 in the construction industry. Integrity is the most important important aspect of the job for us! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/02/2011

Nicole A.

After a lot of research between Angie's List & BBB, I landed on ARCH. I called and explained the great things I had found out about them and how much research I put into checking them out. I spoke about wanting someone to come out, give an estimate, and ultimately do a small window/construction job. To my disappointment, he informed me that they do not work with Churches at all. Period. He gave no further explanation and while I was confused, he was at least nice about it. I thanked him very much for his time and for getting back to me and that was the end of my experience.

Description of Work
None, unfortunately.

11/03/2009

Contractor Ed arrived at scheduled time and installed new windows and door. Then proceeded to do caulk work. We are very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Screen room windows needed replaced. Caulking along concealed gutter was also performed. Windows were replaced under warranty.

08/20/2009

JUSTIN L.

Ed the carpenter/ installer is a great guy, friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Installed new windows.

12/30/2008

Excellent response and helpful.

Description of Work
We hired Arch Home Improvement to replace our back screen door with a Sugar Creek Door. Very nice door at great price. Professionally installed. A few years later, daughter caught the handle on a back and broke it. They replaced the handle with a brand new one even though it was our fault and not any manufacturer or installer problem.

08/20/2008

08/20/2008

Category doors

BUILD CUSTOM DECKS, GAZEBOS & PATIO ROOMS, SUNROOMS. INSTALL WINDOWS, DOORS, AWNINGS, WALK-IN TUBS & SELF-CLEANING GUTTERS.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available