Dazzle Services

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2004

Family owned & operated. Since 1993....

Kings of Clean

At Kings of Clean Cincinnati, we provide top notch pressure washing services in the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home and commercial markets. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house washes, roof cleaning, deck cleaning/staining, driveway washing, and gutter repair and installation. Call us for all of your pressure washing needs! We are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote!

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angi
Aron's Pressure Washing Services

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today !Pressure washing service for driveways, sidewalks, patios, etc.

Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati/NKY

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati/NKY on Angi

04/07/2014

2 people came out and did the cleaning; It went fine. They cleaned about 15 windows.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $111 Interior/ Exterior Window Cleaning.

01/06/2014

In the beginning communication was great and the window cleaning was scheduled for October 2, 2013. Two days before the windows were scheduled to be cleaned I received a message from Dazzle stating that the window washer had fallen and broken their arm. The message stated I needed to request a refund from Angie's List. I am new to Angie's List and this was my first experience with an Angie's List ...

Description of Work
I purchased interior/exterior window cleaning as a daily deal for $99.00.

12/04/2013

It worked out fine. They cleaned 8-9 windows. My wife said she thought they did a good job. The windows look clean to me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Dazzle Services for interior and exterior window cleaning.

11/12/2013

The service provider said he was book solid and is taking no new business this winter.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for window washing.

10/14/2013

Two men came promptly on time. They were friendly and personable. BUT.... 1/ They stood on my couch in dirty boots to reach some windows, even after I politely asked them not to. 2/ They pulled out furniture to reach windows, and then didn't put it back. 4/ They charged $60 extra for windows that were not "double hung standard" (even though these were all smaller windows and easier to clean than t...

Description of Work
Washed first and second floor windows inside and out.

10/14/2013

He arrived about 1/2 hour early with a helper. They went right to work. He was very entertaining and fun to be around. they finished and I inquired about doing it again. He quoted a price for outside only and both inside and out. We agreed to his coming back to do the outside and later on both inside and outside. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
He cleaned all of our windows, 30, both inside and outside.

10/11/2013

They arrived on time and call ahead like I requested. They were very courteous and friendly and did a pretty good job on all the windows. The only complaint I have is the big picture window where there were still smudges in several spots.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the windows that they could get to inside and outside. That included almost 20 windows, one big window and about 12 double hung windows and 3 glass door windows.

10/08/2013

It was okay. They didn't really clean the window sashes like they said they were gonna do. So I would just rate them like an average. We had bigger windows so we add an extra 150$ for it. We noticed that after they left, all the time he was kinda complaining about how he was gonna make money. They were cheap but it kinda turn me off.

Description of Work
I had a Big Deal for Dazzle Services for window cleaning.

10/07/2013

He and his helper arrived about 15 minutes early. While they did a good job, he complained pretty much throughout that he was not making any money on this deal and that Angie's list was collecting the majority of the money. I also paid extra to have several windows cleaned that were not part of the 20 windows. The charge for those was reasonable. Overall they did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows inside and out.

10/03/2013

My husband and I inspected the first couple of windows that were cleaned on the inside. We brought Bill back two times showing him the dirt that he missed. He told us that people have different expectations as to what clean is. I couldn't believe it. Clean is clean! We told him that we didn't think this was going to work and before he got any farther thought it would be best to stop the work. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Dazzle Services.

Category window cleaning company

Window cleaning, residential power washing and fabric awning cleaning.

Does not clean screens.