Dazzle Services

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2004

2278 Berry Rd

Amelia, OH 45102

Family owned & operated. Since 1993.

09/09/2014

Francis S.

Description of Work
I purchased a $160 deal for a whole house gutter cleaning in June 2014. It turned out well. They were efficient and came on time. My one problem was that after they left, I saw there was a small bag of debris in a bag that they left in the side yard. They didn't tell me about it. They did do the job although I don’t think it was worth the amount of money I paid because it was simple job on a one-story home.

Category gutter cleaning

05/06/2014

Carol M S.

See above

Description of Work
Cleaned inside and outside of my casement windows. Showed up on time, but quality of work was less than acceptable--smeared windows. Price was twice as expensive as deal.

04/07/2014

Mark B.

2 people came out and did the cleaning; It went fine. They cleaned about 15 windows.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $111 Interior/ Exterior Window Cleaning.

01/06/2014

Janet L.

In the beginning communication was great and the window cleaning was scheduled for October 2, 2013. Two days before the windows were scheduled to be cleaned I received a message from Dazzle stating that the window washer had fallen and broken their arm. The message stated I needed to request a refund from Angie's List. I am new to Angie's List and this was my first experience with an Angie's List vendor. I number one don't understand why I have to try to get my refund back instead of this being handled by Dazzle Service. Number two I can't imagine someone having a business and having to cancel an appointment because someone that cleans the windows broke their arm. I would have expected them to reschedule with another individual unless this is a one person operation. I am not a cold individual and have total empathy with the individual that broke their arm. This just doesn't seem like a way to run a business.

Description of Work
I purchased interior/exterior window cleaning as a daily deal for $99.00.

12/27/2013

Michael A.

Description of Work
Did a very good job cleaning windows in and out.

12/04/2013

Mike W.

It worked out fine. They cleaned 8-9 windows. My wife said she thought they did a good job. The windows look clean to me.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal coupon from Dazzle Services for interior and exterior window cleaning.

11/12/2013

Teresa J.

The service provider said he was book solid and is taking no new business this winter.

Description of Work
This was a Big Deal for window washing.

11/11/2013

Ben S.

Description of Work
We used Dazzle Services.

10/14/2013

JANE O.

Two men came promptly on time. They were friendly and personable. BUT.... 1/ They stood on my couch in dirty boots to reach some windows, even after I politely asked them not to. 2/ They pulled out furniture to reach windows, and then didn't put it back. 4/ They charged $60 extra for windows that were not "double hung standard" (even though these were all smaller windows and easier to clean than the "standard" ones, and told me it was Angie's fault--to read the contract Angie's List had insisted on. 5/ They left streaks on several windows and did not clean two of the kitchen windows. I didn't notice this until after they left.

Description of Work
Washed first and second floor windows inside and out.

10/14/2013

Vera B.

He arrived about 1/2 hour early with a helper. They went right to work. He was very entertaining and fun to be around. they finished and I inquired about doing it again. He quoted a price for outside only and both inside and out. We agreed to his coming back to do the outside and later on both inside and outside. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
He cleaned all of our windows, 30, both inside and outside.

10/11/2013

KEVIN K.

They arrived on time and call ahead like I requested. They were very courteous and friendly and did a pretty good job on all the windows. The only complaint I have is the big picture window where there were still smudges in several spots.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the windows that they could get to inside and outside. That included almost 20 windows, one big window and about 12 double hung windows and 3 glass door windows.

10/08/2013

Gary G.

It was okay. They didn't really clean the window sashes like they said they were gonna do. So I would just rate them like an average. We had bigger windows so we add an extra 150$ for it. We noticed that after they left, all the time he was kinda complaining about how he was gonna make money. They were cheap but it kinda turn me off.

Description of Work
I had a Big Deal for Dazzle Services for window cleaning.

10/07/2013

JOHN T.

He and his helper arrived about 15 minutes early. While they did a good job, he complained pretty much throughout that he was not making any money on this deal and that Angie's list was collecting the majority of the money. I also paid extra to have several windows cleaned that were not part of the 20 windows. The charge for those was reasonable. Overall they did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows inside and out.

10/03/2013

Julianna N.

My husband and I inspected the first couple of windows that were cleaned on the inside. We brought Bill back two times showing him the dirt that he missed. He told us that people have different expectations as to what clean is. I couldn't believe it. Clean is clean! We told him that we didn't think this was going to work and before he got any farther thought it would be best to stop the work. Very disappointing.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal from Dazzle Services.

Marty W.

We purchased an Angie's List special....$99, but we had windows that were difficult to access, thus the extra charge. Our windows truly sparkle now! Highly recommend...we will be rescheduling again next year!

Description of Work
Washed all of our windows, inside and out.

Beverly G.

Three workers, the owner and two others, arrived at my home at the appointed time. We did a walk through of the services that I wanted performed which included : windows and frames inside and out, an estimate on a large corner window and a 3 pane patio window/door, power washing the deck, gazebo, all sidewalks-front and back, the block walls surrounding my driveway and walks, the cistern top, and a portion of the driveway--especially the left side at the bottom of the steps. They repeatedly asked me what I wanted accomplished throughout the process. Later it was mutually agreed upon that the cistern top should not be disturbed by washing. Windows outside: cobwebs and debris on frames on outside of the windows were not removed, frames between the windows and the screens were cleaned out (not washed) on the back side of the house, but not in front, all the debris from power washing the deck was washed up into the track on the patio door/window. The panes in the windows were cleaned appropriately. Windows inside: cleaned very well; no problems at all. Power washing deck and gazebo: beautifully done Power washing sidewalks and driveway: only partially completed; the one main area that I stressed on the driveway was completely left untouched and the walks were cleaned in the back only so far. The front walks, steps, walls, and were washed. I offered the use of my power washer that needed gas, which I paid for, to expedite the power washing of the walks and other areas and still the work was incomplete. Before the owner left, he did not ask me to inspect the work, nor during the process did he express any difficulties that I might have addressed. Until the work is completed or the matter resolved to both our satisfactions, payment on the check has been stopped.

Description of Work
The deal was for window washing up to 20 frames. In talking with the owner, I discovered that he also did power washing and we arranged for both services to be performed the same day, September 25, 2013.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

The customer had a doctor appointment and came home in obvious discomfort. She said she was going inside to rest which I assumed was in bed. During the last hour of the job the customer provided power washer began to run quite hot. It was also blowing pieces of the driveway loose as the concrete was in very poor condition due to spalling and the stains were so deep they were not being removed. The customer had said the power washer was not used for many years and I feared it had little or no oil. Rather than risk damaging her driveway further and possibly damaging her powerwasher we chose to cease our efforts. Had the job been closer so I could have been properly aware of the conditions I found (it was 60 miles from our office) I might have refused the job altogether. Rather than waking the customer we packed up and left when it was clear we were going to do more harm than good. I would do likewise if I ever worked on this job site again.

Connie S.

Description of Work
They cleaned my windows in and out from a Big Deal I purchased. They arrived on time and were pleasant. The cost was correct. The did a great job and I would recommend their services to others.

09/24/2013

James L.

They were nice people. I would have liked more bang for the buck, but that's subjective and I'm not used to having someone clean my windows.

Description of Work
They washed windows inside and out.

09/24/2013

Glen M.

Arrived on time. Took a walk around house. Sent his helper to do outside cleaning while the owner came inside. Started complaining about Angie's List keeping all the money that was paid, $99.00. He kept repeating this story about how Angie's List was so unfair, could not make any money, could not pay for gas. He went upstairs with muddy shoes. After he had cleaned the inside windows, my wife noticed that he dripped dirty water under every window. He came downstairs and started telling his tale of woe about his heart attack, how he died for two minutes and how bad Angie's list was. We felt sorry for the old guy, he could hardly walk Now, we will have to have carpet in the entire house cleaned where he left dirty foot prints and dirty water under each window he cleaned. Then he said I would have to pay another $100.00 for the extra windows......................said Angie"s List made him do that. I paid him the $100.00 extra, even though there were only a few windows more that the 20 that were included in the deal, just to get him out of my house. Would never use him again and not too happy with Angie's List for recommending him.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows poorly. Made a mess with my white carpet with dirty shoes and dripping water.

09/18/2013

Paraskevi S.

See above. I want a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased window cleaning services on or around Sept. 12th. I received a message that he needed my phone number so I called him. My windows were scheduled to be cleaned on Sept. 19th at noon. He called today and canceled said his helper broke both of his arms. I had previously told him I was having my carpet cleaned on the 23rd and wanted the windows done first. He obviously remembered this and said the only day he could was the 23rd or I would have to wait until Oct. I want a refund. I do not do business with companies that do not keep there word.

Category window cleaning

I offered an alternate date but the customer was not able to move because she was having her carpets cleaned and did not want that job ruined. If it had rained that date would have had to be moved anyway. There was no flexibility.

07/10/2012

Bill W.

They do a great service. Very professional,prompt and courteous. I will certainly recommend them highly!

Description of Work
I called and left a message for an estimate to clean windows in my home inside and out. They returned my call promptly and gave me an estimate. I agreed to the price and they came within a couple of days to do the work

06/18/2011

Stephen R.

We've had Dazzle perform this same service several times before. We've always been satisfied with the price and very pleased with the quality of the work and with the attitude and professionalism of Bill and his crew. You couldn't ask for a more pleasant bunch of folks to work with. The house looks so much better now that the windows are all sparkling clean that we've asked Bill to give us a reminder call every spring or summer to schedule a cleaning.

Description of Work
Bill and his crew came in to wash all of the windows in our house.

03/25/2004

BILL WAS VERY THOROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL ON BOTH JOBS HE DID AT MY HOUSE. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB ON THE EXTERIOR WINDOWS, REMOVING LAYERS OF DIRT I HAD NOT BEEN ABLE TO REMOVE. IT WAS VERY QUICK AND THEY WERE CAREFUL NOT TO HARM ANY OF OUR PLANTINGS WITH THEIR LADDERS AND EQUIPMENT. THEY ALSO DID A GREAT JOB ON THE INTERIOR WINDOWS, CAREFULLY REMOVING THE GRIDS TO COMPLETELY CLEAN EACH WINDOW. HE WAS VERY CLEAN AND DID NOT GET ANY SPOTS ON MY WHITE CARPET.

Description of Work
CLEANED EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR WINDOWS. DO NOT DO SCREENS.

Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection

Homeowners in Cincinnati Ohio, looking for seamless gutters, roofing, and, or gutter guards have come to the right place! *****WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT PROVIDING GUTTER CLEANING SERVICES WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CLEANING WITH A GUTTER GUARD INSTALLATION*****Cincinnati Gutter & Roof Protection is a locally owned company that install seamless gutters, no clog gutter guards, and roofing. We have been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 1991 with many satisfied customers. Your satisfaction is our number one goal and we are not happy, until you are happy!

Cincy Gutter Boys LLC

In business since 2006, we offer gutter cleaning, gutter repair & installation, roofing, and gutter guards. 13 years later, we have over 10,000 regular customers and continue to develop services with our partners to provide comprehensive service for your home. We are fully insured with general liability and workman's comp. We run from 8-18 employees depending on the season.

Kings of Clean

Kings of Clean provides top notch pressure washing services to homes and businesses across Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky home. We have the equipment and training to do all sorts of jobs, including house washes, fence cleaning/painting, deck cleaning/staining, and driveway washing. Call us for all of your pressure washing needs! We are happy to provide a free, no obligation quote.

Offers by Kings of Clean on Angi

Window cleaning, residential power washing and fabric awning cleaning.

Does not clean screens.