BRANDSTETTER'S KANGAROOF/ROOFING & REMODELING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2002

Brandstetter’s Kanga Roof is proud of our reputation as the trusted Cincinnati area roofing team! Brandstetter’s Kanga Roof has been serving the roofing needs of our community for over fifteen years. Our commitment is to offer you the absolute best value by using only the best products and materials while providing workmanship that is unsurpassed. It also means doing the job right the first time. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

The Gutter Magician Inc

The Gutter Magician System is the most effective complete replacement product on the market. The Gutter Magician System is guaranteed to be maintenance free, gutter protection system because of the larger full trough seamless gutter along with the larger 3"x4" down spouts and a fascia board mounted hood. Our system offers a life time clog free guarantee. The key to our system is the Nylon tripled fastened gutter (every 24") bracket which is guaranteed to not pull away or sag from the home. Every job is quality inspected by a field inspector. Additional email - reene@guttermagicianogc.com.

Cincy Gutter Boys LLC

In business since 2006, we offer gutter cleaning, gutter repair & installation, roofing, gutter guards, gutter washing & pressure washing. 13 years later, we have over 10,000 regular customers and continue to develop services with our partners to provide comprehensive service for your home. We are fully insured with general liability and workman's comp. We run from 8-18 employees depending on the season.

Offers by Cincy Gutter Boys LLC on Angi
Do It All Construction

11/06/2021

Gary G.

The process was seamless. If not for the country's supply chain issues, this would have been completed much sooner. They quoted the job quickly, but because of the supply issues, it took about five months to get the siding.

Description of Work
We needed our siding to be replaced.

Category siding

06/28/2021

Marilyn F.

The service was great . no problems or what so ever.

Description of Work
put new roof and gutters

05/29/2020

Michael W.

They were excellent. They did a great job and and cleaned up after themselves. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did a new roof for us.

10/11/2019

Charles S.

Very good in all respects. It was a difficult job to schedule as they had to time it with a company that was also working on our house. The worked with me to get it scheduled right when I needed them. Showed up on time and finished the job promptly as promised on a fairly difficult roof. Several levels and peaks. Looks great and they were great to work with. Highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replace roof

07/25/2018

Kelly M.

After getting 3 other bids, they were the lowest. The roof looks great, they were fast workers and completed it basically in one day.

Description of Work
Whole new roof and siding on dormers.

Category roofing,siding

06/17/2018

Sylvia J.

Kanga exhibits the highest professionalism from start to finish, and they are accessible to communicate with along the way. The result was beautiful, securely installed roofing. The salesperson Ben spends a lot of time in presenting their products and the details of their work, and in answering any and all questions. There were some delays in scheduling due to difficult weather for outdoor projects at the beginning of this Spring, and also due to some other work around my home that left limited access on the perimeter. Bill, the scheduler, was very flexible with me and kind about adjusting for some of my scheduling issues. The installation crew, under Gonzalo's supervision, was a well-organized, high-energy group who did a very careful, efficient job with all of the installation details, including cleaning up the yard afterward. There were also protective boards and cloths placed around to protect exterior lighting and doors, something I greatly appreciated. Kanga appears to have careful review and supervision of their work at all points during the process to ensure the quality of their end-results. After the installation crew, another crew arrived to install aluminum gutters and downspouts which were also very carefully attached and secured. When the entire process was completed, Terry, an inspector from Kanga, reviewed the entire process and Wayne followed through by making a few adjustments - added a diverter that had been overlooked, cleaned algae from a rake area (something I requested), and finished the ridge vent installation process by covering the gable vents from inside the attic. Their full roofing installation also included repair of any bad decking discovered during the tear out; there was one area replaced on my roof. A protective Winter Guard Ice & Water membrane was installed at critical areas. The entire roof looks beautiful and well-coordinated with the house (the shingles they offer come in various color choices to match well with different style homes). The flashing they installed even matches the trim of the home and adds to the attractiveness. They attend to the finer details that you really want in this essential part of any home, and may not get by allowing an average general contractor install your shingles. I want someone doing this type of work who will repair bad decking and not just cover it over. Going cheaply on a roof is, from my perspective, like trying to save money by purchasing cheap tires, taking a lot of risks over the long run that could be very costly. The roof is critical to protecting my home, so I was willing to spend the resources for their excellent professional job - for their installation skills, for their thoroughness, for the variety and quality of materials offered. In addition, the materials they use are attractive so I was also able to enhance the appearance of my home with the new roofing. They are not inexpensive, but for the quality of the product, the service, and warranty offered, I think they are very reasonable.

Description of Work
My roofing/shingles were replaced, ridge vents added, and also gutters/downspouts. I opted for high-quality dimensional (AKA architectural) shingles.

Category gutter repair,roofing

[Member Name Removed], what an outstanding and thorough review. We are so honored that you took the time to write out all the details regarding your experience. THANK YOU! We are honored to have earned your business & we look so forward to serving you again in the future.

12/11/2017

Beverly S.

Repairs were made and done well. Workmen were professional and work was completed timely.

Description of Work
Leak repair and chimney repair

08/12/2017

Remco D.

The first time they came out they tried to stop the leaking by patching the existing flashing, I believe with caulk etc, but the problem inside the house with the walls persisted. I called them again and they totally redid the flashing around both chimneys. The final time they redid the flashing the work seems to be good, it seems there are no leaks in those areas now. The gutter boards would become a big problem and the correct solution was to replace the gutters, and especially the apron flashing between roof and gutters. Brandstetter’s Kangaroof agreed to replace the gutters at their cost, I added putting aluminum trim on the gutter board so it still cost some money to have the problem completely resolved but at this point I am happy with my roof.

Description of Work
They redid my roof and installed gutter guard on the gutters, they did not replace the gutters as they seemed in good shape. They hired a subcontractor who did not do good work, there is extensive flashing on my roof and the flashing was poorly done. At the time I pointed out that the details I could see didn’t look good. Brandstetter’s Kangaroof then redid much of the flashing around the 3rd floor windows using their own crew of workers. Years later, it turned out that the flashing around the chimneys leaked and the plaster and paint on the walls by the chimneys inside my house failed. The gutter boards were starting to show water damage in areas becoming black and moldy, I verified the problem was water using a wood moisture meter. The gutter boards were failing because when the roof was replaced the apron flashing from under the last shingles to inside the gutter was in a very poor manner installed so that huge gaps existed in the flashing. So I contacted Brandstetter’s Kangaroof and asked them to fix the problems.

07/26/2017

Pat or Dan M.

They were by far the most reasonable estimate that we were given. The quality of work and everything like that made it very, very good.

Description of Work
We used them for my son's roof in Cincinnati. The work was the end of last Summer or early Fall. They did a roof replacement and gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Hello, thank you for your positive review! We are so glad that you had a positive experience with us. We greatly appreciate your business & look forward to serving you and your family in the future. - Brandstetter's Kanga Roof

07/22/2017

bruce H.

The skylight they put in is of poor quality as far as sound proofing. The skylight they removed was quiet as far as outside sounds. With this skylight I can hear the kids talking in their back yard. It is as if a window is open. We called them and the lady who answered assured that we would get a call back. But no one would call back. Not even to suggest a fix or to say too bad! Very disappointed in the skylight that was installed in my home. But at least the leak is fixed. Make sure to discuss quality with them before hiring them because after ward, good luck.

Description of Work
Roof leak around the skylight. Was told we needed to replace the skylight and they ordered a replacement.

Hello, first of all thank you for your feedback. The skylight that we installed was a Velux skylight. Velux is the top manufacturer in skylights today. I checked with the Velux rep along with several other vendors and all concur that there is not a skylight that they are aware of that reduces sound better then Velux. I have put that same type of skylight in for years and have never encountered this problem before. If you are able to find a more sound proof skylight we will gladly install it for you at no cost. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you.

ROOFING, GUTTER REPAIR & REPLACEMENT, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, ROOF CLEANING.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available