Barger & Son Tree Service

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2012

3.5

Five Man Crew all Expierenced Tree Trimmers,Fully Insured, Free Estimates...

Mario's Landscaping of Cincy, LLC

Our goal is to make your landscaping needs a reality. We can offer expert advice backed by years of landscaping experience to lay out a practical way for you achieve your landscaping goals. We strive to achieve the highest quality of work while keeping your yard and garden easy to maintain.

Junk King Cincinnati

Junk King Cincinnati is an affordable, efficient and Eco-friendly junk removal and hauling service to clear unwanted clutter from your home or business. Serving the Cincinnati and Dayton Metro areas. Additional phone number - (513) 206-8945. Award winning. Additional DBAs - Junk King, Dayton P & J MCC Legacy Inc. Junk King recycles up to 60% of the jobs we do.

1-800-Declutter

1-800-Declutter is a full service junk removal and junk hauling company. We remove just about anything you point to in and around your home, office, retail space, rental unit, warehouse, storage unit, or job-site. From old furniture, office equipment, boxes, construction debris, yard waste, appliances,or just junk. Relax, and point. Our service includes all the lifting and loading from where ever the junk is located. We even sweep up! All qualifying items are recycled or donated. 1-800-Declutter understands and appreciates your busy lifestyle. If necessary, we offer same-day, as well as after hour appointments. We base our appointments on two hour windows. All you have to do is choose the day and the two hour window that fits your schedule. Our team of two uniformed agents assigned to your job will call you 20-30 minutes before their arrival. 1-800-Declutter is a full service junk removal company. Our all-inclusive volume based pricing is extremely user friendly. Our junk removal prices are based on how much space your junk takes up in one of our large trucks. Larger Trucks + Lower Prices = Best Value. It's that simple. We recycle or donate all qualifying items.

05/14/2018

Terrible is an understatement. We paid these guys their full amount ($725) in JANUARY to remove one tree and grind two stumps. They had the tree halfway down and had to stop due to rain, which was fine. However, they never came back (except to get their materials out of our yard). My husband's texts and calls have gone unanswered. I tried something a little different and called from my office phon...

Description of Work
Tree removal and stump grinding

06/27/2016

Excellent experience! I have used him several times. He has always been very good!

Description of Work
Trimmed down one tree and removed another.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
Towards the end of September 2014 I hired them to cut down 9 trees and grind the stumps. As scheduled on Oct 5th they began the job. A few days later they completed cutting down 8 of the 9 trees and grinded up 2 stumps. As of this day March 19 2015 I am still waiting for them to finish. They will not answer phone calls or emails. I made the mistake to pay in full after their last visit because they were doing a good job and I trusted them to come back the last half day to finish. I even gave them a bonus 100$. I guess I was taken.

04/22/2013

Very prompt, very reasonably priced, very quick yet carefully done work. Highly recommend them. (Note, we actually worked with Rob, who is Matt's dad, and Billy, who is the extremely agile man who climbs the trees.)

Description of Work
Cut down several trees, cut wood into 1.5-2 ft. lengths, left logs in our woods (i.e., did not haul away), and ground up some of the stumps

01/21/2013

The job was okay. They were not prepared for the job at hand. The equipment they came with was not correct for the job. The work took 2 1/2 days and it should have only taken one day. They are a landscaping company trying to do trees service basically. I would not use them again for tree service but would consider other lawn jobs.

Description of Work
This was for tree service.

11/27/2012

Saw tree service company at a neighbor doing tree removal. Asked if he would give an estimate to remove trees for us. Upon receipt of estimate, he included a price to power wash a very old uncared for deck. He also offered to remove and haul away the shed in addition to the tree debris. Upon completion, we were very pleased with the work and the condition f the yard. The deck was such an improveme...

Description of Work
Had several trees removed and stumps removed. Did a good job. Also power washed a deck and removed a shed. Did good work and cleaned up when finished! Would definitely recommend them!

Category hauling services,tree service

Tree Trimming, Tree Removal,Stump Grinding,Property clean up, Landscape Design,Mulching, etc..

Satisfaction