Gouge Quality Roofing LLC

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2013

Gouge Quality Roofing always offers quality roofing products that come with excellent craftsmanship. We help with residential and commercial roofing. When you choose us, you'll have all your roof repair and roof installation needs met. But while roofing jobs are our primary services, they are not all we do. We also help you with gutter installation, gutter cleaning, and siding installation. In each job we do, we always use the right products and materials. Our services are not detrimental to your finances. Everything we do is affordable. Our team is dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer care and materials. Call us today to have us give your place the update it needs!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

roofing (10)

Steve S.

It was good. I have no complaints. They did a good job. They cleaned up after themselves. They were here when they said they were gonna be here.

Description of Work
They put on a complete roof on the house.

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

Carrie C.

It was great. They were very professional. They were friendly. They did a great job.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof on my house.

Work Completed On 11/02/2015

Whaley H.

They were perfect. They did exactly what needs to do. They were on time and did the job quickly.

Description of Work
They put a new roof.

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

Amy P.

Very impressed with the quality of product, quality of work and the time that it took to complete it. We also appreciated the professionalism of the owner Caleb, who not only helped us pick out colors when we were uncertain, but also was there when we had any questions or concerns. Thank you Gouge Roofing for making this investment worth it!

Description of Work
Roofing, trim, siding

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/29/2020

Paul M.

We were very happy with the work that was done. It looked great and they did a real nice job at cleanup. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Roofing gutters soffits chimney removal

Work Completed On 11/01/2020

10/29/2020

Mike B.

Gouge Roofing was honest, fair, quick, and professional. They removed the shingles and old vents before putting on the new shingles and a ridge vent. They cleaned up and hauled away all the debris including the hard-to-find nails in the surrounding grass. Then, they finished the project up with seamless gutters. They worked with my schedule, arrived as planned, and completed it all that day. I have no reservations in recommending Gouge Quality Roofing. - Mike

Description of Work
Roofing and gutters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/27/2020

Mary B.

Great! Couldn’t ask for better service or materials.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

06/25/2018

Jeff S.

The Chimney was removed, chase cover, vent pipe, flashing, and board to cover the hole was installed. The shingles were replaced as needed. The area was cleaned up from the bricks and flue liner. The job was complete in less then 8 hours. The vent pipe and chase cover was provided by the homeowner.

Description of Work
Removal of Chimney below the roof line and vent pipe installed in its place.

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

Review for Gouge Quality Roofing LLC - 4159 Fosnaugh School Rd SW, Amanda, OH - 37185914

05/19/2015

Abby H.

Fantastic. Owner Caleb Gouge was excellent at explaining everything, giving me options and making sure I was kept up to date. He spent a lot of time haggling with my less than responsive insurance company and got my claim covered. His crew was super professional. They worked fast and did a great job. They made sure to lay out tarps so nails and debris didn't litter my yard. They even swept my front walk after they were done. They moved my grill to protect it and placed it back when they were done. (I had my roof done about 6 years ago by a different company and they dropped something on my grill breaking it and never bothered to even mention it.) They were very polite in all interactions with me. The office administrator was also fantastic. She was always very personable. I just felt like I was treated like a part of their family. I can't recommend them enough!

Description of Work
They replaced my roof. More than that they fought with my insurance company when they didn't want to cover the damages.

Work Completed On 05/18/2015

02/18/2015

brooke S.

It went fantastic. We had pretty frustrating experience with a home remodeler but had Gouge roofing for our roof and they were excellent. Friendly, informational, prompt, true to their word, efficient, and thorough. I would definitely recommend them as a bright spot in our experience.

Description of Work
Tore off and replaced our shingles.

Work Completed On 05/01/2013

Contact

Phone

4159 Fosnaugh School Rd SW

Amanda, OH 43102

Website

Ask for details.

Check, Financing

Please call for more details.