Oasis Lawn Care Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 1999

Additional email - sales@oasislawns.com. Additional phone - (330) 670-6220, (330) 321-6331....

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Greener Grass Organic Lawn & Pest

Greener Grass is a full service organic lawn care company. Our mission is to provide a safe, effective and affordable alternative to traditional, chemical lawn care. We provide seasonal fertilization and weed control packages using organic products. We take a unique, ground-up approach to lawn care, focusing on the overall health of the soil. This allows for a vibrant, healthy lawn without all of the chemicals.

Gramsky Pest Solutions

Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed Results

10/21/2015

Alan M.

Seeing the new grass now peek out - crab crass treatment seems effective. So far so good - we are pleased.

Description of Work
Aerated. slit seeded and treated for crabgrass with fertilizer. Set to follow up with one more treatment this year.

09/09/2015

Missy V.

Oasis does an excellent job all summer long caring for our lawn.

Description of Work
Treated lawn - fall application of weed control and fertilizer.

06/04/2014

Janet L.

I use them because they always call me and the communication is good. They give me a good price and they do a good job. I like everything about them.

Description of Work
We used Oasis Lawn Care to treat our yard. The last visit was about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

02/26/2013

Janet L.

We have been using Oasis Lawn Care Inc for about 4 years. Their prices are reasonable and they are personable and they do a good job and really work with you. We have been happy with them and stick to them.

Description of Work
Oasis Lawn Care Inc came out for the fall application.

08/31/2012

Elma P.

I had been going through another provider but they ended up not calling me back. I had a neighbor that recommend Oasis. I called them and they came out very quickly. Did a better job by contacting you back in a timely manner. I thought they were very throurgh at their job and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
I had them come out to do one treatment to my yard.

07/25/2012

Janet L.

They are a family-owned business also. They are excellent.

Description of Work
I use Oasis Lawn Care Inc for lawn and yard works. They treat the yard for weed control and stuff like that where they come out and do a granular application or the spray but they also have other services. We were having a problem this year with ticks and they came out and sprayed my yard. They do aeration.

Category pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment

12/29/2011

Suzanne A.

I pay $800 for the whole year and they come on a regular basis, but they will also come out when I call. I am very happy with them. They are very responsive, they are knowledgeable, and they are reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Oasis Lawn Care comes five or six times a year to fertilize my lawn and landscape. They do aeration and weed control as well.

10/24/2011

Stephen C.

They do decent work and so far I have been happy with them.

Description of Work
I use this company for lawn fertilization.

03/09/2009

C V.

I shopped around for lawn service, and they had the absolute best price. They are very prompt. They come when they say they are going to. They do the treatment when they say they will.

Description of Work
This is our 2nd year working with them. We bought the whole package and received free treatments and a 15% off discount.

Category lawn service

06/10/1997

DAVE D.

WE ARE PRETTY WELL SATISFIED WITH THEM.

Category lawn service

Oasis Lawn Care Inc

Founded 1989 • With Angi since September 1999

2212 West State street Suite #264

Alliance, OH 44601

Aeration, standard fertizing, kime, weed control, over seeding help, lawn maintenance & installation.