De Hoff's Flowers Greenhouse And Landscaping Inc

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2010

Cost is determined by the job....

H&P Landscape and Lawn Maintenance LLC

Carroll Construction & Landscaping

I specialize in all Landscaping, edging flower beds, mulch; pruning and trimming bushes and trees. Tree and stump removal. I also do mulch, gravel and topsoil delivery. I install all kinds of drainage, fences and many more jobs as such. I do much better quality work than big landscaping companies that price gouge. I’ve been doing landscaping for my entire life so I am well experienced at what I do. Those are my specialties but I am also a very good handy man and capable of doing just about any job you may need.

Patchin Landscaping

Jesse has been specializing in lawn and yard work for multiple years. He takes pride in each job and guarantees customer satisfaction. Call today for your free estimate.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
We always buy our garden plants from Dehoff's. The prices are fair and the quality and service are excellent. We've been going there for 25 years

Category landscaping,lawn service

09/05/2014

Excellent job & great price for the work done. The final cost of the work was less than the original estimate. DeHoff's could have charged the amount of the original estimate & I would have never known. The job actually took less time than expected, & the final cost reflected that. DeHoff's runs an honest business & I would not hesitate to use them again, nor would I hesitate to recommend them to ...

Description of Work
I removed a low (2' high) block retaining wall that was leaning badly & had DeHoff's regrade the yard in that area. They also reseeded the area.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/07/2014

They do a good job, they showed up on time, no complaints with them and I would recommend them. I've watched them from inside the house and they didn't even know I was home. They go anywhere and do everything they suppose whether they think they're watching them or not. They really were good company. I'd like them to be cheaper but I don't know if that's fair. You don't feel cheated on their price...

Description of Work
We used them to spray the grass.

Category lawn treatment

07/24/2012

They are very easy to work with and their arrangements are always very nice.

Description of Work
I buy flowers from De Hoff's Flowers Greenhouse And Landscaping Inc. The last time I went there to buy some flowers for my mother.

Category florists

02/15/2012

They were trustworthy and their prices are very competitive. They are friendly.

Description of Work
I use De Hoff's Flowers Greenhouse And Landscaping Inc for landscaping. They do landscaping and do driveways in the winter. The last time I used them was in July right after the holiday. They take out weeds, remolds and trim up things.

Category lawn service

Floral shop, garden center & landscaping including lawn mowing and fertilization, spring cleanups, shrub trimming and lawn aeration, walks, patios, retaining walls, garden pond & mulches, birdbaths, statues, fountains, pottery, natural stone, paving brick, flagstone and wall stone, snow removal, soil amendments & mowing.