The Final Coat

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 2005

The Final Coat, in Akron, OH, is the premier painting company serving Canton, Hudson, Bricksville, Medina and surrounding areas since 1984. We specialize in residential and commercial painting and carpentry services, power washing, roof coatings for sustainability and much more. For more information, contact The Final Coat in Akron. ...

American Wood Reface

Super Service Award winner since 2009. American Wood Reface specializes in premium 1/4" solid wood cabinet refacing. We also offer countertop replacement with or without refacing. We are committed to conducting business with integrity and achieving complete customer satisfaction. We have our own finishing and fabricating facility and employ highly skilled carpenters with an average of more than 20 years experience. We use the highest quality materials and methods available. We provide a free in-home consultation and stand behind our products and workmanship. Many references are available. No down payment for seniors. See our website for photos, customer comments, display locations and home show schedule. Additional phones - (800) 645-4594, (330) 666-7828, (440) 944-3750, (440) 777-2744, (330) 492-0800.

Miracle Method Of Cleveland

For the best in bathtub refinishing Cleveland Ohio has to offer, look no further than Miracle Method! Don't be embarrassed by your old or off color bathtubs, or your worn and outdated countertops any longer! From pink tile walls to blue shower stalls, Miracle Method has you covered! We cover refinishing throughout Cleveland and Northeast Ohio. 10 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. No service fees. Additional DBA - Gorski Enterprises LLC. Additional fax - (216) 671-4404.

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

01/02/2020

Great communication and work. Very happy with their service.

Description of Work
Fireplace refinishing

Category interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Also we appreciate the referral. Look forward to working with you in the future. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely, Carla Heisa Co-owner

08/29/2019

I did not get a response of any kind from this vendor. Not very business like. If you don't want the job, just say so. Don't ignore the customer.

Description of Work
Refinish deck

Category deck cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], I apologize for missing your message. Unfortunately, we do not service Aurora area. We do appreciate our customers and definately would never ignore you on purpose. Have you have a wonderful day. Carla Heisa, Co-Owner

10/21/2018

Earlier evaluations of others were very good. Carpentry was apparently not of interest or main skill, but the distance from his work base was likely his main challenge. I did the work myself.

Description of Work
Window framing of front door was most immediate need. External/internal painting estimate

Category house painters,interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Glad to hear you were able to take care of the project. Have a wonderful day. Carla Heisa, The Final Coat

03/02/2018

In truth, there were some probems the first time around. The painters got a lot of paint spots on our new screens. They tried to remedy it with painting the spots a grey color to conceal it with the screen color. This only left dark spots on the screens. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time. It is how one handles the mistakes in life that matter. This company replaced my screens and I am sati...

Description of Work
They stained the wood frame of a newly added screen porch.

Category house painters

We are so happy that you allowed us to remedy this problem. We are looking forward to working with you on your interior projects!

01/23/2018

A representative visited our home and we discussed the options of work to be done that I wanted quoted. One quote came back and it was higher that I wanted to spend. When I asked about the quote I received a very long mansplain (and I'm guy!) email about how if they quote too high they lose business and if they quote too low they lose money...and etc. I followed up with a simple question whether t...

Description of Work
Interior painting before moving into a new home

Category interior painters

Hi [Member Name Removed], I wanted to apologize for the former owner of The Final Coat. Jason Walker and myself purchased The Final Coat in June 2018. I believe the former owner had checked out last year. Please accept my apologies. Jason and I believe in open communication. Enjoy your new home. Have a wonderful day. Sincerely, Carla Heisa, Co-Owner The Final Coat

Oak FatigueTM, Cabinetry Refinishing, Acoustic Ceiling and Roof Coatings for Sustainability, Office Repainting, Interior and Exterior Painting, Color Consulting Services, Commercial Wallpaper Removal, Caulking, Stone and Masonry Restoration, Power and Pressure Washing, Light Carpentry, Pool Paint, Painting, Carpentry, Residential and Commercial, Staining, Minor Carpentry

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check