Sully's Tool & Party Rental

Founded 1947 • With Angi since November 2012

Rentals - Parties
Rentals - Equipment
Entertainment/Parties

DBA: Sully's Rent All, Sully's Tool & Party Rental. Social media site: Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sullys-Tool-Party-Rental/189521637751653....

09/29/2017

I have used Sully's before and I am very satisfied. Will use for graduation party next year.

Description of Work
Rented concession equipment for birthday party. It was a successful party that engaged the teenagers with each other. Guests enjoyed making SnoCones, popcorn, Cotton Candy, hot dogs, and pretzels. Easy but impressive and memorable. I planned the party last minute, threw up a tent, balloons, a few tables to make a concession area, and set up yard activities. Very Satisfied.

Category party planning,equipment rentals,party rentals

05/23/2014

After discussing that a $25 fee was exhorbitant, they lowered it to $10.

Description of Work
Wanted to charge me $25 for cancelling a cc transaction less than 15 minutes after the cc number was given.

Category party rentals

06/24/2013

I have had an excellent experience with them. They let us keep the tent for an extra night for free. They set it up in 30 minutes exactly as we had asked.

Description of Work
Sully's Tool & Party Rental put up a tent and provided tables, chairs and table cloths for a party.

Category party planning,party rentals

11/12/2012

They have excellent customer service and the equipment was in very good shape. They honored their quote.

Description of Work
I have used Sully's Tool & Party Rental for equipment rental. I rented drywall jacks from them.

Category equipment rentals