R Martin Painting

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 1999

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated

2190 Thurmont Rd

Akron, OH 44313

Established in 1980 and a 2x-time winner of the Super Service Award, R Martin Painting is an owner operated business that has been helping clients with their painting services since! Not only does R Martin Painting assist with your interior or exterior painting needs, but can also do a range of services ranging from drywall, wallpaper removal,, to cabinet refinishing, to staining, to power washing and siding, to doors other services. R Martin Painting has a skilled and knowledgeable staff to make sure the job is done right and efficiently. Randy of R Martin Painting prides himself on the great work he provides – just look at our reviews! R Martin Painting has been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for 30+ years now. R Martin Painting has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2014 and 2017, with no plans of stopping in the future! We value each customer and offer the best pricing possible. We offer FREE estimates and provide DISCOUNTS to Angie’s List members– view our coupon offer for details and don’t forget to mention it at the time of your call. Give R Martin Painting a call to start your project today!...

Resposiveness

interior painting (59)house painting (13)wallpaper removal (7)cabinet refacing (2)drywall (2)deck cleaning (1)window cleaning (1)wallpaper hanger (1)

04/05/2021

Excellent service and fair pricing. I've used Randy Martin for multiple painting projects at multiple homes and have always been very pleased. Definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2021

Thanks very much

03/29/2021

Randy and his crew are great! Timely, conscientious and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

Thank you !!!

03/28/2021

Very honest and reliable Finished as promised. I would use Randy on any painting job. He is fair in his pricing. Excellent

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2021

03/27/2021

Great! They did a very good job. They were friendly, honest, on time, and did what they said they would do!!! And they completed when they said they would. I would most definitely recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,deck cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2021

03/26/2021

Great workmanship. Professional team of painters and the owner was on site throughout the job supervise and to make sure I was satisfied with the work. Pricing was fair and the job turned out great. I have used them in the past and will continue to take my business to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting walls, ceilings, trim, doors in 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom. Painted raining sand spindles.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

Thanks

03/12/2021

Based on other reviews, I'm sure Randy and his crew are excellent painters. However, Randy's behavior while providing me a quote was unacceptable. After Randy got out of his car, he immediately noticed our "Black Lives Matter" flag. He proceeded to tell me that "Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization." I did not respond because I knew it would just turn into an argument. He then said, "I c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

Hey I told him he and his wife seems like really nice people . My grandson who is biracial is a cop and BLM hates police and wants the defunded fried like bacon. I will not work for anyone who hates my grandson and police hates America and burns our flag. I didn’t see an American flag at his house but a hate America flag . What is wrong with people who hate America ? Don’t get it greatest country ...

06/29/2019

Always willing to answer my questions and got the work done quickly without sacrificing quality

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire Interior home painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

03/01/2019

Randy and his team were punctual and worked very efficiently. They painted 3 bedrooms and a basement rec area, along with stripping wall paper in a powder room. Randy refered us to Igor Olifir to re wallpaper the bath, he was also very good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and wallpaper stripping

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

03/01/2019

Randy and his crew were exceptional, they were very prompt and professional and got the job done in a timely manner, I would definitely hire them again for any future painting I need done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped wall paper in my bathrooms and kitchen and painted the walls after

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

11/26/2018

I called on Monday. He gave me a price at that time. Four guys showed up on Friday and completed the work in 2 days. I was very happy with their work, and would definitely refer them, and have them come back when I need painting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted two rooms for me..... including the ceilings, walls and trim.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

Our services include, but not always limited to: Interior and exterior painting, power washing, aluminum siding, faux painting and finishing, wood graining, metal doors, kitchen cabinet painting, wallpaper removal.

Please give us a call today to discuss your project! We do not offer wallpapering, drywall work, or deck work.