Landmark Remodelers, Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since January 2014

885 Dan St

Akron, OH 44310

Landmark was founded in 1990 by Owner and President David Korz. With almost a quarter of a century in business, our guiding philosophy is centered on customer satisfaction. We take the hassle out of remodeling projects by assigning each project a Project Manager who will facilitate and coordinate

08/30/2022

Amy A.

Most unpleasant experience of my life! From April till the end of August - Being disabled, I was shocked with the treatment I got. I was yelled at like a child, threatened, and constantly given the wrong paperwork. Consistent half-truths from the CEO, contractor to roofer. The poor treatment I got made my PTSD even worse. The blame game was played for each and every leak, instead of an apology and a quick fix. They took their time fixing the leaks then wanted instant payment when the job was FINALLY not leaking. (Didn't even want to wait for the check to clear!)

Description of Work
Roofing of my house

Category roofing, chimney caps

09/09/2019

David S.

I was really happy, they finished the job this Sunday afternoon, they worked really hard and they definitely know what they were doing. They run and push a magnet around to make sure that there were no nails left scattered. They were easy to communicate with.

Description of Work
Complete Roof Removal of shingles and plywood, Replaced everything including flushing and washing the trusses to make sure that there were no molds, also did disposal of thrashes and debris.

08/19/2019

John D.

Landmark Remodelers built a great half bath in a difficult location on my second floor. The result is better than I imagined.

Description of Work
New half bath

Category electrician, roofing, home remodeling

03/30/2019

Doug M.

Chuck and his partner from Landmark did an outstanding job removing existing vanity, mirror and toilet and installing a new vanity, mirrors, flooring and toilet. the work was excellent they cleaned up all their mess and were professional, plus the job was done at the price quoted by Tony

Description of Work
master bath renovation

03/20/2019

Janet B.

The workers were on time, neat, and did a wonderful job. We ran into some problems which they discovered and they helped us work through it. I would certainly recommend this company to anyone and would certainly hire them again.

Description of Work
Remodel Bathroom

Category roofing, home remodeling

11/09/2018

Sherri F.

It was excellent, and they always kept in contact with me in regards to supplies. I will use them in the future because they are right on the ball. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled my bathroom and remodeled my sun room as well.

11/02/2018

Sam H.

They were really good. Paul and Anthony did an excellent job. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled our bathroom and took the carpeting in our bedroom and put new flooring in our bedroom.

11/02/2018

Maylon C.

It went well. The thing that I really liked was Tony and main contact. Whenever there were any questions and concerns he responded to me and and then spoke with the sub contractors. Very easy to deal with. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They remodeled two bathrooms. A master and a guest.

10/29/2018

Ken C.

It was great. He allow me to put it on hold for the entire winter. It was to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Bathroom plumbing underneath the floor. They found that I had a crack stack. of fall 2017. He put it on hold for me and came back in the spring to finish the job.

Category remodeling

10/20/2018

dwyane and sheila C.

The service was great. The contact person was very friendly they came and make sure that the job was done.

Description of Work
They put up a fence on our back yard, build us a deck, front proch, walk way and driveway.

10/19/2018

Darco B.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They did the siding on the house for me.

Category siding

Dale B.

They were very professional and conscious of our wishes, what we wanted done and did a quality job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Siding

Category siding

Alfrado G.

The work was very good, they are prompt, clean up after themselves and I'm satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They did siding.

Richard W.

It was a very easy process. They answered all my questions and responded to all my concerns. They did a good job. I will recommend and use them, again.

Description of Work
Siding

05/24/2014

Dan and Yvone R.

Dan Lenhard was the salesperson I dealt with throughout the job. He is with you every step of the way and he never pressures you. He is an outstanding salesperson. Jarad was the foreman of the crew that installed the roof. Jarad has an outstanding crew. Each one is a professional roofer. NO PICKUP CREWS AND NO DAY LABOR. My neighbors were impressed with how quick and organized the crew worked. My wife dealth with the crew daily and said they were a wonderful group of guys. They were done in two days. They left no mess, no even a nail. The roof looks great, maybe the best on the street, and no leaks a year later. If you need a roof, check out Landmark Remodelers, insist on Dan Lenhard and Jarad, you wont be disappointed.

Description of Work
Landmark performed a two layer tear off and roof replacement.

01/31/2014

Rick D.

find any remnants such as nails left behind in the grass/shrubs after the installation was completed. Painting brown wood with white paint was indeed challenging. However, they continued with additional coats of white paint until the former brown paint was totally gone. I made up a small list of corrections/changes I wanted done before I considered their work completed. Each issue was resolved to my total satisfaction. Their attitude was to make me, the customer, happy. And they did. Others I know have used Landmark for remodeling services and have been equally as pleased with the results as I have been. I have in the past recommended them to family and friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Description of Work
Due to siding damage caused by weather (hail), Landmark identified the areas damaged and then provided guidance is submitting and obtaining insurance payment to cover some of that damage. Except for the roof (it was relatively new), Landmark provided me with a brand new house. They removed all the old siding and replaced it with a life-time warranted product. Included in this project was the replacement of the gutters and soffit areas. Also, existing brown wood trim had to be repainted white to match the new color design they provided me with. My house built in 1985 looks like a brand new home. The Landmark staff did extremely fine work. They actually cared about what they were doing and how they were doing it. All the old housing material was completely hauled away, and I was amazed not to be able to

Category gutter repair, siding, house painters

01/09/2008

Meghan Y.

Did not start work when originally scheduled. Had problems with the way the roof was installed not according to code. Had to come back out and fix areas of roof done incorrectly. Company was not cooperative/timely in fixing problems. Still dealing with leaking 1 year later.

Description of Work
Had roof torn off and new roof installed.

07/03/2000

CATHERINE W.

Description of Work
NO SHOW FOR APPOINTMENTS

06/10/1997

AKBAR K.

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Mikes Roof Cleaning

WE OFFER NON PRESSURE ROOF STAIN REMOVAL and Exterior pressure washing We know that in the vast majority of cases, black roof stains can be completely and safely removed with the gentle cleaning IF you come across a contractor that wants to clean your roof with a high-pressure wand, run in the other direction as fast as possible. We provide Professional Roof Cleaning for Residential and Commercial properties. Homeowner Associations, Real Estate Agents and Property Managers are encouraged to contact us BEFORE any roof replacement is started. We provide professionally cleaned roofs at a fraction of the cost of replacement.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We can determine insurance claim validity & process it. We can handle your remodeling needs large or small.