KDCO Home Improvement

Founded 1991 • With Angi since March 2011

KDCO is a Total Exterior Remodeler,that handles repairs to full blown renovations! KDCO is owned and operated by a woman! 2011 Marks our 20th Anniversary! Sabrina Johnson prides the success of KDCO not only by being personable, but also by her in depth knowledge and being able to actually apply the products she offers, as well! Sabrina is very active in her Company and will be the Representative that comes to to your home for the initial evaluation and estimate. KDCO offers a "Woman's Touch in Remodeling." ...

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

Get the best garage door repair and installation services in Akron, Canton and Northeast Ohio from the experts at Prestige Door, LLC. We offer same-day repair service on garage doors and garage door openers. We use only the highest quality garage doors, door opening systems and support materials from reputable manufacturers like Haas Door, LiftMasters, Genie, C.H.I. and Wayne Dalton. We understand you have many different garage door companies to choose from when you need to replace, repair or service your existing garage door or garage door opening system. That's why we have dedicated ourselves to building a reputation of putting our customers first and always striving for nothing less than your complete satisfaction when the job is done.

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

06/25/2015

The guys that did the work showed up on time and were very professionally dressed and by the way they went about their business. They were also very polite and left no trace of them having been there save for the repairs that were done. I will highly recommend them when given the opportunity

Description of Work
They repaired numerous areas on our roof that were leaking due to a poor installation by a previous contractor. Installed down spouts that were previously installed insufficiently. The owner also referred a company that we will use to repair interior damage to our one ceiling.

05/25/2015

In 1999 I had Kdco install a new 30 yr. roof on my home. In 2009 I noticed a huge water stain on the ceiling of my bedroom. The roof must have been leaking for quite a while since there is a lot of insulation in the attic. I called them and Sabrina came out the same day and said "a nail had popped" and she had pounded it in and sealed the area. Everything was fine until about a year later and I he...

Description of Work
Installed a roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

I want to Thank (removed member name) first of all, for acknowleding that Sabrina Johnson of KDCO Home Improvement, Inc. was very proactive in trying to aid her in finding out why her roof was leaking 10 years later, in a very prompt manner, even thought the roof was out of any KDCO warranty. The only situation at that time was that she had a nail that had popped up through the shingle, so I re na...

04/19/2015

Very professional, showed up on time and date promised, very high quality work, workers were very nice and kept us informed of their progress, did a great job on the cleanup. We are using KDCO again to install new gutters.

Description of Work
Installed new roof

03/13/2015

Excellent work. Professional crew. Always on time. Clean up was great. K D Co. and I have already spoken of future work regarding window replacement and roof replacement.

Description of Work
Removed old siding, added new base, resided whole house. Removed old gutters, downspouts, and soffit and replace side entry door.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

07/10/2014

KDCO was professional, punctual, complete, and accurate. KDCO was not the cheapest contractor but after a series of visits from other contractors (giving me estimates), their professionalism in answering all my questions, and their ability of bringing specific items of concern to my attention while on the job, I can certainly say I selected the absolute best contractor.

Description of Work
Complete roof tear-off, wood-repair, and install lifetime shingles on my large ranch

Category gutter repair,roofing

Roofing, Siding, Soffit/Facia, Custom Exterior Trim Work, Windows/Doors, Garage Doors, Skylights, Insulation, Gutter/Downspouting and Repairs of All Sizes to Exteriors.

Most Interior Work. I feel that those projects are better left to those who actually specialize in it. I Pride myself and KDCO in being Kustom Design for Exterior Remodeling!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available