Jeff's Tree Removal

With Angi since May 2016

Tree removal is important for the look and health of your home’s landscape. Stumps look unsightly, but that is the least of the problems with them. Stumps can harbor tree diseases and insects that can destroy your trees and garden.Call Jeff's Tree Remov to remove this threat from your home’s landscape. Tree Removal Brush Chipping Big Tree Removal Stump Removal Topping Trimming Yard Cleaning Tree Climbing

John W.
10/06/2019
Excellent. Was on time, actually tried to do the job a few days early, but I had to wait. Took down the tree, cleaned up and sent stump grinder 1 day later. Everything went as expected, and the price was very reasonable.
Description of Work
Tree removed from backyard 40-50 ft tall.
Nicole T.
05/26/2018
They really did an A+ job. I was home most of the time they were there, and they managed to work very quietly. They're extremely hard workers, worked quickly, and left the property looking seamless. I would highly recommend their services.
Description of Work
Removal of shrubbery and small trees
Karen Z.
08/11/2017
Great job and fair price.
Description of Work
Tree removal and clean up. Stump removal
Trudy J.
04/12/2017
He did an excellent job. He responded within an couple of hours. He was at my house and gave me an estimate, which was in the ballpark that I was willing to pay. About four days later he was out here with two other guys. Even in the snow and the cold, they worked all morning. They just did a great job. He climbs the trees with cleats and belts. He had the other two guys on the ground cleaning up. They had two huge trailer loads of debris. I had fifteen or more trees that needed to be trimmed up about maybe twelve feet up from the ground. When I saw how hard they worked. I didn't pay them enough. Just for his response to me. He was very polite. They cleaned up great. They worked on an miserable day. I was happy with their services. I could have found somebody cheaper. I was willing to pay six to seven hundred dollars. He was at the top range of that. I could try to get someone else out here. He had already given me an estimate, he was so responsive. I decided it was worth the cost. I had other places that haven't called me back, and that was two or three months ago. I had one company I called last year, and they still haven't called me back. When I got his call back right away, I was impressed. I told my friends on Facebook, I put his name and number out there. In case they were looking for someone. He walked me around, and asked me on each tree what I wanted done. If I ever need work done again, I will call him again.
Description of Work
Trimmed fifteen trees.

Backyard Stump and Tree Removal

Are you looking for a reliable tree care provider in Akron OH? If so, the tree contractor you should consider is Backyard Stump and Tree Removal. Since 1993, we have been helping our customers solve their tree-related problems. With 2 decades of experience in our field of work, we are confident that we can cope with most tree tasks and offer you a great customer experience. Whether you need to remove a dead branch or the entire tree, you can rely on us to complete the project, and quickly!

MD Tree Surgery

Linger's Lumberjacks

Linger’s Lumberjacks has been servicing the Barberton Norton and surrounding communities for more than 25years. Nelson Linger and the employees of Linger’s Lumberjacks do their best every day to maintain the level of excellence that has made them one of the premiere tree services in the area. When we first started, it was just two brothers with a dream working out of a pickup truck. We started to make a name for ourselves so we added a few capable friends (who are still with us today) and some bigger equipment that could handle the amount of business we were doing and we started to grow. Now we have 10 employees, a fleet of trucks and equipment, and we believe in the saying, “There is no job too big or too small.”

Phone