Geek Squad - Best Buy

TV Repair
TV Sales
Computer Sales
Auto Radio Service

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents are here to install, set up, and repair your Appliance or TV. We repair most major Appliance and TV brands regardless of where they were purchased. Work is guaranteed for 90 days. We also offer a variety of computer & repair services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

AKRON APPLIANCE REPAIR

Welcome to Akron Appliance Repair Service. We repair major kitchen & laundry appliances. Accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover cards. Service call charge is $59.00. Angies List customers can save $10.00 on repairs, just mention where you found us! Phone: 330-762-5007 or 330-703-4217.

TechVrse, LLC

TechVrse is a full-service IT consulting and Digital Marketing firm providing services to businesses and homeowners in the Northeast Ohio area. TechVrse provides top-of-the-line Web design and hosting, Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click advertising, and best in class IT support services like home automation, custom-built computers, and more for businesses and homeowners. TechVrse is your one-stop-shop for this digital and connected world. We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earning your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today!

All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

09/23/2015

Category tv repair,computer repair

12/18/2014

11/04/2013

They are terrible. The whole thing is a scam. There are plentiful small shops that repair computers everywhere run by actual people that know about computers. Check Angie's List or a reliable review site and find a real computer repair place. The scam is to get you to agree to pay them $35 to have them send the computer to their repair facility, where you will wait a long time, until finally they ...

Description of Work
I brought my laptop to them because I bought it there as a "Best Buy special edition". The computer was running very slowly and erratically, the HDMI port was working only rarely, and the CD drive had stopped functioning.

08/31/2012

Unfortunately, not good.

Description of Work
I have taken my computer to the Geeks before and was extremely pleased with service and price.A couple of weeks ago my computer began "not responding" when I went to websites. I took my computer to the store and the very nice man looked at it at the counter, but could not find anything to explain my problem. He suggested that it may be my router. The router was 6 years old, so I knew it was probably due. I bought one of the best they had. There was no charge for the computer review.The computer worked great for a couple of days but then began doing the same thing. (the other 2 computers in my household do not have this issue.)Wednesday, I was fed up so I took the computer to Best Buy. I did not realize it was the first day of school so they were busy. I waited in line for a few minutes. I was then able to speak with a woman at the counter. My first clue this was not going well was she did not know what Firefox was--another web browser NOT Internet Explorer. Then, she wanted to suggest that I had a bad router--just bought one 3 weeks ago! Then, my computer started "not responding" while we were online and she did not understand. I had to point out the bar at the bottom of the screen "not responding" and explain this is the issue that I am having. She finally found a technician, who happened to be the same nice guy from before. He looked at it for a few minutes, apologetically said he would need to keep it. I was FINE with that--it was what I wanted. He went away and said a counter person would need to check me in. I waited. Others in line were attended to. The first woman I spoke with went to another register and was working with someone else. I waited some more.I finally left. There must be others who can work with me and I don't feel like I have to argue with the counter person to tell them there is something wrong with my computer.

05/18/2012

I like them the best. My computer was not getting turned on. I took it to them and they fixed it for no charge at all. I like them.

Description of Work
I use Best Buy for computer repair. The last time I went there, they fixed my computer, which I had purchased from them. I also bought a dishwasher and other things from them.

Category computer repair,appliance sales

03/08/2012

Store staff was excellent as were the Geek Squad overall. Very helpful and informative.

Description of Work
Bought an Apple computer, Airwave and file transfer services. The Apple was expensive but is very nice.

05/03/2011

It seems to be working okay now. They usually get the job done, but they are slow and over priced. If I had an alternative I probably wouldn't use them.

Description of Work
Best Buy fixed our computer that was not working correctly.

04/01/2009

The Geek Squad at Best Buy were wonderful. The technician was very nice to me. Whenever I have computer problems, I plan on taking it to the Geek Squad. I will continue to use their services in the future.

Description of Work
I took my computer to the Geek Squad at Best Buy to have them repair it after another repair company messed it up.

09/26/2006

Description of Work
On two separate incidents over a one year span I've attempted to purchase software from this store that was advertised in their Sunday paper inserts. They didn't have the software in stock the first time and this most recent time they would not honor the ad price. I wanted to purchase the Zone Alarm Internet Security Suite. Total frustration in dealing with a teenage boy that had no clue about the product. The picture in the ad was slightly different then the actual packaging so he insisted it wasn't the same product and he would not over ride the outdated database info to honor the sale price. Zone Alarm only offers one Internet security suite. Anyone can verify that on their website and this kid manager wouldn't even do that.

01/10/2006

THE REPAIRS WERE NOT DONE. I HAD MORE ERRORS THAN BEFORE. I RETURNED IT TO THE STORE 6 TIMES & THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME MORE MONEY TO BACK UP THE COMPUTER AGAIN, EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT REPAIR IT CORRECTLY THE FIRST TIME. THEY WERE EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL & UNHELPFUL.

Description of Work
Computer repair, back up hard drive, install new hard drive, & correct errors.

Category computer repair

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Delivery and Installation services available for your appliance and HT purchased at Best Buy. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models. Computer & Repair Services, most brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else.

Visa, American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Financing Available