Epcon Lane

Founded 1945 • With Angi since May 2010

20% off to employees of commercial clients for their home pest prevention. Epcon Lane is a local company providing an Environmental friendly solution to pest control problems. Satisfying our clients need for over 65 years....

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Insector Inspector

I own a pest control company. I am licensed by the State of Ohio to apply pesticides and rodenticides. I can perform wood destroying pest inspections for real estate transactions such as VA loans or FHA loans. I have been in business since 2003.

Offers by Insector Inspector on Angi
Akron Pest Control

Akron Pest Control is a family owned and operated company that has been servicing the Akron area since 1945. We are now in our third generation of ownership! We have 5 Licensed pest managers certified through the State of Ohio Department of Agriculture. We give free estimates over the phone. All treatments come with a guarantee!

09/08/2015

When very well, under original estimate and completed as they explained.

Description of Work
Excellent and professional on the call to assess and then let me know what was needed. The were very quick responding to needs when the bugs were present. Also insulated attic with a special treated insulation with a pesticide. Priced reasonable.

06/12/2015

04/01/2009

I hired them for pest control in the past for termites in another home. I decided to hire them again in my new home to spray for the bees. They respond quickly when I called them and they are very professional. I will hire them in the future.

Description of Work
They spray the outside of my house from April to October for bees.

04/06/2007

He caught 3 moles with sticky traps inside the garage. Once the snow melted we realized we had a more severe problem than we initially thought. They are scheduled to return for further treatment. They are very responsive and if you sign up with them for a quarterly agreement, they lower the price. The amount of service you need determines the pricing. The price is per visit.

Description of Work
They came out and set sticky traps and live traps to catch chipmunks and moles in our yard.

Category pest control

termites,carpenter ants,carpenter bees,powder post beetles,full service pest control,residential pest control,commercial pest control,bed bugs,fleas,rodents,cockroaches,spiders