ELLET UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2005

4.3

1 EMPLOYEE,UESES SUBS FOR ADDITIONAL UPHOSLTERY HELP,SOME TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY. ALSO SERVICES CUYAHOGA FALLS, FAIRLAWN, NORTON, SILVER LAKE, STOW, TALLMADGE, CANTON NORTHWEST, CANTON NORTHEAST, JACKSON BELDON, MASSILON, NORTH CANTON, UNIONTOWN COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB...

05/21/2020

Beth W.

DONT DO Business with this group. Paid a premium price and the cushions did not fit. Took cushions back and they did nothing but tell me they are the correct size and had no interest in making it right. I took my original covers and a brand new backup set I had to show that the new cushions are not the correct size. I took a video of the cushions on the sectional to show that the cushion was short, not the same size, emailed all info. Stilll nothing to make it correct......POOR communication with employees and owner. DONT DO IT.. find another company, I promise you'll be happier!!!

Description of Work
recovered outdoor sectional

Category furniture repair

09/10/2017

Kathrynn C.

Kirk and his team are wonderful - they gave new life to a treasured, yet battered and *ahem* "colorful " family heirloom. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again (in fact I've hired them to re-upholster the matching piece).

Description of Work
Reupholstered a vintage living room chair.

03/16/2016

chester M.

Description of Work
Replaced broken springs and repair frame on a recliner. I took the chair to their store and they repaired it in less than a week.

Category furniture repair,upholstery

07/21/2015

Kerry W.

Wonderfully! Took our graph & measurements & made exactly what we asked for. No problems, no delays, just beautiful workmanship!

Description of Work
Made beautiful cushions & pillows out of nautical fabric for the extensive window seat area of our lakeside condo. He used our sketch & measurements, & the seats fit perfectly! It looks custom designed & professionally decorated. They were very easy to work with, & they did a great job!

04/03/2015

Mark F.

From first phone call to final pickup, Ellet Upholstery was great. I had recently purchased 2 glider rockers. Loved the gliders, hated the blue vinyl cushions. Ellet Upholstery covered both sets of cushions in fabric I had purchased. The work was done promptly and with excellence. When getting the work done, I only brought the cushions in, not the rockers. When I got back home, the cushions fit like a glove. The shop itself isn't much to boast about, but the work done and the people I dealt with are. I am very pleased with my cushions.

Description of Work
Recovered two sets of cushions from 2 glider rockers.

05/27/2005

FR JAMES W.

THE WORK WAS PERFORMED FLAWLESSLY AND AS PROMISED. THE SEAMS WERE AS PERFECT AS ANYTHING THAT WE'VE EVER SEEN AND THE PRICE WAS LESS THAN ANY OTHER ESTIMATE WE HAD RECEIVED.

Description of Work
WE HAD TWO CHAIRS REUPHOLSTERED. AFTER HAVING PICKED OUT THE FABRIC FROM THE STORE'S STOCK

ELLET UPHOLSTERY

Founded 1961 • With Angi since May 2005

4.3

652 CANTON RD

Akron, OH 44312

UPHOLSTERING - GENERAL. FURTNITURE UPHOLSTRY AND REPAIR, SOME COMMERCIAL AND DECORATING WORK ALSO

IN-HOUSE OR LEATHER REPAIR