E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.

Founded 1998 • With Angi since June 2010

1.9

2110 Copley Rd.

Akron, OH 44320

Our products and services encompass every phase of home improvements at highly affordable pricing; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Roofing, Kitchen & Doors and more; Our mission is to service clients at each possible level. Working with a multitude of banks and financial institutions, we strive to

03/25/2016

Kenneth W.

Description of Work
Work not completed, still in progress. Money was paid. Check again later.

Category remodeling

12/07/2015

Hobson H.

We had a leak after the work was completed. The company failed to follow up on the problem that he was made aware of. Due to the negligence, I was tremendously inconvenienced and have been for the past several months. I had minimal access to the kitchen, bathroom, and dining room due to the massive leak soon after. The estimate was never broken down either. I still have some concern with continuing any business relationship with this company.

Description of Work
They did replace a storm door in my kitchen. They prepared the bathroom and kitchen flooring for the replacement needed.

Category home remodeling

08/19/2013

Curtis B.

They completed the job in 7-10 days and they did a good job. However I had to finance through their bank and they had to run my credit again and they charged me 6% interest. Later I wanted something else done and they said they would have to run my credit a second time. I wouldn't use them again because of the credit company that I had to use with them.

Description of Work
They waterproofed my basement, and blew installation in my attic.

Category basement waterproofing

Mr. (member name rmeoved), first of all I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. Our customer reviews are both needed and encouraged. We apologize for any inconvienance that we may have caused you. The reason that you were asked for a second credit check is due to the fact that it was actually over 6 months between the original job being completed and your inquiry for the second. We all know that alot can happen in 6 months. Please do not take it personal, that is just the protocol. We really appreciate your business, and hope to hear from you in the future.

12/07/2011

Gayle C.

Horrible! Customer service was horrible.

Description of Work
Ordered 4 doors in March. Service not complete as of 9/13/2011. Two door up.

Category doors

Dear [Member name removed], I would like to say that you are absolutly right, and there is no excuse for the past events. I would like to let you know that we do pride ourselves in making our customers happy, and doing so in a timely manner. We have undergone several major changes within our company including but not limited to, the customer service department as well as the program directors department. We do apologize for any inconvienance that our company may have caused you.

09/14/2011

Gloria F.

EZ Acceptance came out and was just making up figures as he was going along. He wouldn't write anything down for a written estimate. They pulled my credit report prior to coming to my home so they knew I had a home equity loan open on my home. I feel that he was just making up figures because he knew the amount that I had. They are not professional, I still do not have a written estimate and they have never called me back. He wanted me to sign papers that day that he was at my home without the estimate, examples of their work or references. I wouldn't ever recommend this company to anyone else.

Description of Work
I called for an estimate because I wanted to get my kitchen fixed from another remodeling job.

Category remodeling

Dear [member name removed], I want to let you know that we do take full responsibility for our mistakes. I can understand your anger and dissappointment. We have made several changes to our team in the past 2 years, and we are very sorry that you have had such a negative experience with our company. We have had a few different program directors in the past, that we have terminated due to circumstances like yours. We have finally created a great team and we are not afraid to admit that we have made mistakes in the past, but I assure that the team we have created has learned from those mistakes. Again we apologize for any inconvienance that this may have caused you.

Salvatore Excavating

We specialize in excavating services, lot clearing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! 3rd Generation family owned!

2022 Super Service Award

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

Bill Jackson Roofing Inc

Bill Jackson Roofing is Ohio’s premier roofing contractor. We perform a variety of services including roofing, gutter installation and attic insulation. If you are looking for a roofing contractor for life then you came to the right place. We will make appointments on time because we understand your time is valuable. Let Bill Jackson Roofing Inc., and our 19 years of service perform the quality work you deserve at a fair price. For your convenience you can schedule an appointment below or feel free to call and schedule with our office manager Stacy. I hope our website was easy to maneuver around on and has the information you expected. If you would like us to change or add anything on our site to better serve you your feedback would be much appreciated. We show up when scheduled and perform the work contracted to do.

Offers Coupon

Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

lanscaping, asphalt

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.

How is E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. overall rated?

E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. is currently rated 2 overall out of 5.

What days are E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. open?

E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. is open:

What payment options does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. provide

E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc.?

No, E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offer?

E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. offers the following services: Vinyl Siding, Windows, Doors, Roofing, Kitchen, Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen & Bath Refacing, Basement Waterproofing, Porches & Decks, Gutters & Downspouts, Hail & Wind Damage Claim

Are there any services E-Z ACCEPTANCE Builders Inc. does not offer?

lanscaping, asphalt