Clupper Bros Carpet & Floor

Founded 1965 • With Angi since May 2010

3900 W Market St

Akron, OH 44333

Clupper Bros is a second generation family business serving the greater Akron, Bath, Copley, Cuyahoga Falls, Fairlawn Richfield,and Wadsworth areas for over 58 years. In our showroom you will find the latest in carpet, the popular luxury vinyl tile (LVT) in ceramic and wood visuals, sheet vinyl, custom area rugs ...and the professional people to install them. We have monthly sales offering special interest free financing. We honor coupons from other flooring stores when possible. We have been an Angie's List Super Service Award Winner and Akron BBB Gold Star Award winner yearly since 2007. If you visit with us...you will not find anyone easier to do business with. Please visit our web site for more information....@ www.clupperbros.com/...

06/01/2017

Brian W.

Results were better than expected

Description of Work
Carpet stretching

03/07/2016

Mariann M.

Workers were professional and clean. They tore out previous carpet, and installed a new carpet. They cleaned up everything very well and installation was great !

Description of Work
Laid carpet in living room area.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for taking the time to give a review. Our installation crew has been with us over 35 years & we appreciate the work they do and will certainly pass your comments on to them.

10/27/2015

Margaret K.

Went to several dealers for carpet pricing and had narrowed the decision down to 2 carpet companies. Did not use this company, only because I couldn't find a color l preferred.

Description of Work
received estimate-owner very helpful

10/21/2015

April T.

Description of Work
We re-carpeted the entire first and second floors of our home. Clupper's did a wonderful job with installation--can't find seams anywhere! Mike Clupper was very patient with me as I chose and re-chose carpet. I got quotes from two other vendors and Clupper's was the best deal. Their price included carpet, pad, installation, moving furniture, take-up and haul away of the old. We LOVE the new carpet!

09/16/2015

Ann E H.

Description of Work
Installed one room of carpet. We've used them before and they're good.

01/24/2015

Pam L.

Mike was very informative about the specific kind of carpet we wanted. He did the measurement and then sent us quotes for specific carpeting. We chose the carpet we wanted and all went very well. I try to always "buy local" and chose Clupper for this reason as well as a referral from friends. Best decision since LeBron returned back home!

Description of Work
Came out to measure the carpet for a purchase

01/22/2015

Margaret P.

They were terrific. knowledgable, professional. Good knowledge of the carpet industry. They do power stretching with their installation not just kick stretching so no ripples in the future. They are a local business not a big box store but have a wonderful carpet selection.

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in my family room

01/21/2015

NATHAN C.

Great. Loved these guys. I'm not easy and they exceeded my expectations. Came and measured when I wanted them to come. Showed up on the way home from post surgery follow-up! Didn't have to do that, but they bent over backward for the business. Carpet came quickly and install crew said they had over 80 years combined experience. After watching them, I believe it. Seams came out great. When I pointed out a few of the picky, barely noticable items (but noticable to me, i.e. transition to wood floors), they fixed them quickly and easily. Outcome was great carpet that looks GREAT! I will get my next carpet from Clupper!

Description of Work
Installed new carpet in living room and MBR. Delivered Adura vinyl plank to my house so I could install.

08/07/2014

Mariann M.

Excellent sales and installation of carpet. Job was measured and installed within a week. Friendly professional sales and installation crew.

Description of Work
Installed new carpeting in two rooms.

06/23/2014

DEBORAH W.

Description of Work
I already submitted a review on Feb 19th, 2014!!

06/11/2014

Victor D.

They were very professional and they showed up on time. My wife doesn't have a complaint and I'm happy. He's a good guy.

Description of Work
Yes. They repaired and installed the carpets.

03/10/2014

Penny M.

They are extremely, efficient, honest, and dependable. I have used them over a period of at least 20 years. I have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
They install my carpeting and wood flooring.

03/03/2014

David R.

Work was performed as promised and installers made several floor repairs at no additional cost.

Description of Work
installed vinyl and carpet in my parents home. Helping me to prepare it for sale.

02/19/2014

DEBORAH W.

In future, I wouldn't go anywhere else for carpet - or any other floor treatment for that matter - than Clupper Brothers as they did such a great job and we couldn't be happier with the results. From my initial 'just looking' to the final installation, we were completely satisfied with the friendly and professional service we received from everyone involved -- including follow-up calls to make sure we were totally pleased with their work. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who is looking for quality service and workmanship.

Description of Work
Installed carpet in bedroom and hallway/stairs and removed carpet in another bedroom.

01/02/2014

Kenneth W.

My experience with The Clupper brothers was fantastic. They are knowledgable and their products are top notch. The installers were prompt, clean and experienced. They were up front about pricing, which is competitive with the big box stores after you add up the extras that the other guys charge for moving furniture, etc. We will have them back in a few months for more carpet.

Description of Work
Installed luxury vinyl tile in kitchen/bath/utility room and new carpet in family room.

06/25/2013

Michael and Staci D.

Arrived on time. 2 men finished the job in one day. It was supposed to take two days. Heavy furniture is not a problem for them to move. Carpet looks perfect. Great job. Very professional and personable.

Description of Work
Took out all old carpet and installed new carpet in 7 rooms and stairs.

05/07/2013

david S.

I did above I am not a shopper they had what we wanted and did their part very well no big deal

Description of Work
we bought a carpet runner that had to be made and it was done very well. then we bought flooring in '10 for a condo the price was fair and the help they gave and delivery went perfect. The person we had doing the job had questions for them and they were johnny on the spot.

Jacob Garcia

Sand and re-finish all types of hardwood flooring using dustless equipment. Install unfinished hardwood flooring, pre-finished and vinyl flooring, removal of carpet if necessary. Offer any kind of repairs big/small. Apt. for estimate will determine price for the job; quote included. Any further questions/concerns contact provided number.

Boyd Construction & Hardwood Flooring

Boyd Construction and Hardwood Floors, located in Akron, Ohio was founded by Steve Boyd in 1990 and offers the finest in complete home/business remodeling, design and repair. Steve has over 30 years of experience from learning the trade from his family owned business to making his own name. Steve has built a reputation on client satisfaction, is detailed oriented and is known for producing exceptional designs. The talented and experienced staff at Boyd Construction specializes in crafting spaces customized to the desires of the client, emphasizing not only function but aesthetics. Steve takes great pride in hiring employees who are highly skilled and trained in their trade. The employees are always professional, smoke free and dressed in uniform. At the end of every work day, Steve’s team leaves the job site tidy and neat. Pending the project, Steve’s team can help you from beginning to end with the latest and up to date trends. He can offer you design consultation, customize your needs, and put any final touches to make your project special and unique. Boyd Construction is licensed, insured and bonded. We accept: check and major credit cards

Redefine Floors

Redefine what it means to be home! Redefine Floors is a 3rd Generation Flooring Company with over 50+ years of experience. Our family believes in making your vision come to life while treating your home as we would our own.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available

Carpet, Luxury Vinyl Tile(LVT), Luxury Vinyl Wood (LVP), Sheet Vinyl, Custom Area Rugs. We offer Sales & Installation only on the products we sell.

Customer-Supplied Material for Installation. We guarantee our installation and only install the flooring products we know.