Buck Moran Tree & Landscape

Founded 2001 • With Angi since October 2004

Allen and White Lawncare and Landscapes

New landscape company 10 years experience Insured

10/21/2014

Disappointed, they never did the work-big waste of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to give estimate to prune 2 large maple trees. That was almost 1 month ago. Gave me estimate for $425- told me only accepts cash or check. No show. Waste of time.

10/01/2014

He spent 45 mins with me, assessing the work I needed down. He appeared very thorough and knowledgable, providing a quote that was approx $700 higher than the provider I eventually went with. (We got five estimates -- Moran's was right in the middle.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Buck Moran and set up an appointment for a consultation. He did not show to that appointment. Since he came with good recommendations, I called again and set another appointment. He did not show. Several weeks later, on a weekend (maybe even a Sunday) he showed up randomly to my house, hat in hand.

06/20/2014

Buck was on site the majority of the time his crew was working, which I appreciated. He cheerfully answered all my questions and followed my directions of what I wanted. They worked quickly and finished in the expected time frame. I've used Buck Moran before, and will do so again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buck and his crew pruned several trees on my property, took the ivy off several tree trunks, removed a small and a large tree, ground the stump, and replaced it with top soil. They removed all debris. While they were here, a neighbor asked me if they could remove some branches hanging over their roof which I hadn't noticed; Buck gave me a very reasonable estimate and did the work while they were here.

10/30/2013

prompt response to phone calls. Very courteous and very easy to talk to Buck. Quick scheduling. Very reasonable quote. Good job on stump removal -- but, when digging for new plantings, I found sections of ~1 in roots that I had to cut with a shovel and pull out. I wish the grinding would have been deeper. Small chunks of root pieces were not a problem and were very few.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ground 4 stumps and left the grindings

06/04/2013

Buck had given us a quote in June 2012 for dead branch removal or complete tree removal. After a huge branch fell on 5/22/2013; I called him again, he remembered the tree and came out 3 hours later. He honored the year old quote and scheduled the tree removal immediately. On Friday the 24th, a large crane and several trucks showed up at 10AM. The Buck Moran crew worked non-stop until 7:00 PM, howe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a 60+ year old oak tree. Major branch fell off in the driveway, would have crushed my car if I had parked there as usual.

CATEGORY tree service

Complete tree care services including tree removal, expert pruning, stump grinding, tree planting, fertilization. We do cabling and bracing as tree support systems, as well as special tree cavity plating. Certified Arborist on staff. Landscaping services include: turf grass lawn installations, shrub or tree bed installation, mulch, topsoil, gravel. Gravel walks and driveways. Firewood.

lawn mowing and treatment, snow removal

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa