BAHRY & ASSOC INC

Founded 1986 • With Angi since May 2010

We are a family owned business established in 1986. Our family is excited to serve your family. We pride ourselves in taking care of your biggest investment as much as you do. We currently have 10 employee's and work only with the finest of trade partners. FREE ESTIMATES! Costs are per job basis....

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty.

10/23/2014

Description of Work
This company made significant improvements to my free-standing garage - new roof, doors and windows, vinyl siding, gutters and downspouts. They did a fine job and I am very happy with it. If I had one complaint, it would be that it took longer than estimated, but that was no big deal - it's only a garage, not living space.

06/05/2014

They are reasonable and they're honest and they tell me how much I need to do and all that kind of stuff, so I thought they were very good. I like that they come out, no job is too small. They explained all they were going to do, explained the best way to do it, do you want to do this, how far do you want to go. They ask a lot of questions and then they tell you. And they stick pretty close to the...

Description of Work
I used the company, I don't have their formal name, it's Bahry I believe. They do roof and siding and they did a siding for our house, because when the builder build the house didn't put proper flashing up against the house and water came down in between, between my front, the sweater and the inside wall until it actually again have a leak in the side of the wall and actually it hole in our house and they came and they fixed that. And, then I had some issues with my, I have sweater siding house, and my siding was estranged and looking not good again near the roof line and the siding, they didn't put the proper stuff there where it would run down to go to the gutters because they are not actually in a gutter kind of thing, and he fixed those also and repaired the leak that we were having trouble getting fixed and it's still fixed.

Category roofing,siding

12/15/2013

We hired Bahry and Associates to reside our home using Hardy board and wrap all exposed wood around windows and doors. They did great work and the guys couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. Our only complaint is that the project took much longer than anticipated. Part of the issue was a new insulating product that was used but there were also some staffing issues. As we had no specific d...

Description of Work
I used Bahry & Assoc Inc.

02/07/2013

Did wish quality work, a little pricey but worth it.

Description of Work
Replaced two large sections of cedar siding on my house.

02/01/2013

Mr. Tim, the estimator, was thorough in his contact with us. He gave us more than one option with materials. The pricing was reasonable, and the work crew was on time.

Description of Work
Removed the old roof, and installed a new roof. They cleaned up the old materials and left the property in an excellent condition.

We are a full service remodeling and general construction company. If your house needs it, we can do it. No job is too big or too small! We install James Hardie siding.

We are not a cleaning service,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available