Anthony's Heating & Air

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

429 Westmoreland

Akron, OH 44314

Heating and Air Conditioning.

11/23/2019

Patrick M.

It was very nice I would really recommend him

Description of Work
Fix furnace

10/23/2019

Jill G.

He was professional and nice. He did a great job. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and tune up

05/02/2015

Greg C.

Anthony did a great job installing my lights. He even pointed out mistakes that the person who installed my new ceiling did. Anthony just doesn't do heating and air. He even does plumbing and electrical. I think he is the most fairest person in his trade.

Description of Work
He installed recessed lights in my bed room.

05/20/2013

Greg C.

He is one of the best guys I have ever worked with. First of all, he did my furnace and air conditioner and that was great. The price was so reasonable. When you have seniors, he tries to help. He's just a real, real nice guy. I just did a kitchen remodel and he did all my wiring.

Description of Work
I last used Anthony's Heating and Air to do some lighting work for me about 2 weeks ago.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Apollo Heating & Cooling

100% Right or 100% Free is the way we do business. Plus...we're nice people! Family owned with over 40 years of experience. You can't go wrong when you choose Apollo for your heating and cooling needs. We service and install heating and cooling equipment, boilers, hot water tanks, the new "ductless" mini-splits systems, ductwork and zoning. We offer a regular preventive maintenance program. Our " Value Choice" maintenance plan is widely popular because it is a great value to our customers and their equipment.

K M Electric

Give us a call today for your Electrical needs!

Jackson Comfort Heating & Cooling Systems Inc

4th Generation Heating, Cooling, & Plumbing Experts. We've been family owned & operated for over 95 years with honesty, integrity, and value driving our 5 star service culture.

Check, PayPal, Financing Available