Anthony's Heating & Air

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

Heating and Air Conditioning....

K M Electric

Give us a call today for your Electrical needs!

J. Maddern Electric

Since 1995, we have been specializing in electrical services, wiring, repairs, lighting, ceiling fans, and more! Residential, commercial, and industrial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out ALL of our services offered below and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Classic Electric LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours service.

11/23/2019

It was very nice I would really recommend him

Description of Work
Fix furnace

10/23/2019

He was professional and nice. He did a great job. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Furnace cleaning and tune up

05/02/2015

Anthony did a great job installing my lights. He even pointed out mistakes that the person who installed my new ceiling did. Anthony just doesn't do heating and air. He even does plumbing and electrical. I think he is the most fairest person in his trade.

Description of Work
He installed recessed lights in my bed room.

05/20/2013

He is one of the best guys I have ever worked with. First of all, he did my furnace and air conditioner and that was great. The price was so reasonable. When you have seniors, he tries to help. He's just a real, real nice guy. I just did a kitchen remodel and he did all my wiring.

Description of Work
I last used Anthony's Heating and Air to do some lighting work for me about 2 weeks ago.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac