AMERICAN PATIO ROOMS

Founded 1959 • With Angi since October 2008

DBA: PATIO ROOMS CORP. ADDITIONAL PHONE: (330)494-2385....

Amerigreen Construction, LLc.

We are an award-winning construction company that provides residential and commercial services, as well as green energy products that give tax incentives to the owner. What separates us from other contractors is the fact that we've partnered with a veterans charity, Mary's Mission Outreach, with the goal of providing needed services to disabled veterans at absolutely no cost to them.

Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows

Fast, Affordable, & Dependable. Over 35 years in business, Family Owned and operated. We specialize in the complete exterior envelope, Windows, Siding, Roofing, Gutters and Doors. What's in your future? Maybe a new roof for your home or possibly a complete exterior makeover? Talk with one of our roofing, window or siding professionals to find the action that best fits your needs. We're happy to make some repairs to buy you some time, or make a replacement if it is needed. You want a contractor you can trust, and one who has the experience to help you make some major decisions. We will listen to your goals, desires, and help alleviate any concerns. We will walk you through the process like you were one of our family.

Offers by Home Exteriors Roofing, Siding and Windows on Angi
Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

07/04/2016

I have never felt compelled to write a bad review before. I have always been happy with the contractors that I have selected based on Angie's List's ratings. I chose this contractor in no small measure because it had high ratings on Angie's list. Unfortunately, my experience was not at all positive. The materials for the new room were of good quality and the price was fair--no complaints. However,...

Description of Work
I engaged American Patio Rooms to tear down an old patio enclosure and replace it with a new patio room. This work included putting in a new concrete footer for the new room. The work began in early May, 2016 and ended around the end of May.

01/22/2016

Description of Work
These folks were great. They lived up to all their promises and we love the results. During construction, both owners showed up to make sure things went well. We highly recommend them.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
Since it was a repair and not a new install it was a more difficult job.

03/13/2014

They insulated the floor and put new windows in that were double paned with nitrogen. They put in window unit a/c and a heater. The whole process was excellent. They know what they are doing and get it done in a timely manner. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They converted my sunroom from a two season to a yearround.

Category decks,sunrooms

04/03/2013

The sales man was great and so were the installers. They did excellent work, personable and cleaned up very well. They did the work in a timely fashion.

Description of Work
They closed in a back porch with both screen and glass sliders

Category decks

AWNINGS, PATIO ROOM ENCLOSURES, DECKS, DOORS & WINDOWS.