Akron Peninsula Veterinary Office

Founded 1974 • With Angi since April 2010

Veterinarians

07/18/2017

We got her a years supply of worm treat treatment .

Description of Work
Adopted a dog and they suggested going to the vet within the first 10 days or getting her. Check up. As new pet parents they answer all of our question when we call.

08/26/2014

When I relocated to Ohio in 2007, I wanted to find a board certified feline specialist to care for my cats, and Dr. G. Tom Mann was my choice based on hours of research at the time. Prior to my move, I had had some problems in South Florida with well meaning veterinarians who did not have the level of expertise that a board certified practitioner such as Dr. Mann brings to the table. I had learned...

Description of Work
Office exam and medications dispensed for my elderly male tabby cat who has been a patient with Dr. G. Tom Mann for more than five years. Dr. G. Tom Mann, DVM, is a Diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners. He is board certified in feline medicine.

05/03/2012

GREAT !

Description of Work
They got me in with an appt. very quickly and were on time. They were very thorough and went to the trouble to contact the shelter to get the paperwork on the new adopted cat, since I had forgotten to bring it. Good vet !

10/14/2011

Very well. Talked about what to do next and what outcome may be. Very professional and straight forward. Not pushing for additional or unnecessary other services or expenses.

Description of Work
Had our cat checked for a lump on her back. they did a needle biopsy and advised that it may be a cancerous tumor. waiting for test results. very friendly and professional.

07/27/2011

Dr. Mann, the vet that we see there for our cat is the only board-certified feline cat expert in this region. He is the only one that we see there. He is so amazing. He is running tests right now, and he gave the cat medications to try and see if that would work. I'm supposed to follow up again in early September. Everything that he has figured out has been totally just right on the mark. He speci...

Description of Work
We go to Akron Peninsula Veterinary Office for veterinary care. We last took our cat there with a bladder problem.

Vet services, dogs & cats