Akron Area Commercial Cleaning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

Additional email - akronaccleaning@aol.com. Family owned & operated....

All American Gutters & Power Washing

Here at All American Gutters & Power Washing we GUARANTEE our work, from a simple cleaning to the most extensive repair. We also specialize in power washing services such as houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, fences, patios, & roofs etc. Our attention to detail is unmatched, and our work is GUARANTEED! Veteran Owned & Operated.

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi

10/31/2017

When Jeff stopped by the office he was able to identify what we needed and even recommend additional carpet cleaning. We received a quote within the same day and added to the schedule the following week. Their team was professional and trustworthy enough to leave unattended. Our floors never shinned so good! We're very impressed with the floor and carpet cleaning by AACC.

Description of Work
Commercial- Scrub/Buff/Wax 3 Areas & Carpet Cleaning Main Area

09/28/2015

Everything was great. They were extremely professional and thorough. We have used this company on several occasions and have always been very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning of a rental property following tenant move out. Included steam cleaning of carpeting on stairs and sweeping of garage.

10/30/2014

I have enjoyed working with Akron Area Commercial cleaners for around 2 years. They are a professional cleaning service and do a great job. They are always punctual, do the job well, and communicate with their clients. I am impressed with their professionalism and willingness to work with me regarding scheduling of work. They detail clean the one and two bedroom apartments located in the apartment community, as well as clean and sanitize the carpeting if required.

Description of Work
Clean Apartments, as well as carpet cleaning.

08/03/2012

One of the owners is a friend of mine, which is how I came to know about them. They are very reliable, very thorough and very trustworthy. They just do an excellent job of housecleaning, and I am very very happy with their service.

Description of Work
I use Akron Area Commercial Cleaning once a month for housecleaning. I have been using them for six to seven years.

01/16/2006

I was very satisfied with the service the company provided. Their equipment was modern and up to date. They discounted the price after I presented them with a coupon I had from one of their ads. I would use the company's service again if needed.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the carpet in our great room and a hallway which was approximately 600 square feet in all.

Category carpet cleaners

Commercial & residential house cleaning including window, blind, tile & grout, hardwood floor, move out/in, air duct, power washing & maid cleaning.

Ask for Details.