Akron Area Commercial Cleaning

Founded 1994 • With Angi since January 2006

Additional email - akronaccleaning@aol.com. Family owned & operated....

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Powergreen Pressure Washing

We specialize in soft washing and pressure washing for your home and business. House washing, roof cleaning, concrete cleaning and concrete ceiling are our specialties. We are a veteran owned company and we are professionally trained, certified and insured for your protection. With our “best-in-industry” products guarantee. You will be satisfied with our concrete sealer‘s. Powergreen is also a professional Christmas Lighting company, parterning with www.Wehangchristmaslights.com from Nov 1 through Feb 1. Design, install, maintenance, removal and storage is what we cover. Its all included.

Arslanian Brothers

Arslanian Bros. is the trusted & dependable professional cleaner you're looking for! Call now to experience the difference! Award winning. Additional DBAs - Arslanian Bros Carpet Cleaning Co, Arslanian Bros Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (440) 710-0708, (330) 836-1641. Additional e-mail - service@arslanianbros.com. Additional contact name - Ted Arslanian. Cost is determined by the job.

10/31/2017

When Jeff stopped by the office he was able to identify what we needed and even recommend additional carpet cleaning. We received a quote within the same day and added to the schedule the following week. Their team was professional and trustworthy enough to leave unattended. Our floors never shinned so good! We're very impressed with the floor and carpet cleaning by AACC.

Description of Work
Commercial- Scrub/Buff/Wax 3 Areas & Carpet Cleaning Main Area

09/28/2015

Everything was great. They were extremely professional and thorough. We have used this company on several occasions and have always been very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Complete cleaning of a rental property following tenant move out. Included steam cleaning of carpeting on stairs and sweeping of garage.

10/30/2014

I have enjoyed working with Akron Area Commercial cleaners for around 2 years. They are a professional cleaning service and do a great job. They are always punctual, do the job well, and communicate with their clients. I am impressed with their professionalism and willingness to work with me regarding scheduling of work. They detail clean the one and two bedroom apartments located in the apartment...

Description of Work
Clean Apartments, as well as carpet cleaning.

08/03/2012

One of the owners is a friend of mine, which is how I came to know about them. They are very reliable, very thorough and very trustworthy. They just do an excellent job of housecleaning, and I am very very happy with their service.

Description of Work
I use Akron Area Commercial Cleaning once a month for housecleaning. I have been using them for six to seven years.

01/16/2006

I was very satisfied with the service the company provided. Their equipment was modern and up to date. They discounted the price after I presented them with a coupon I had from one of their ads. I would use the company's service again if needed.

Description of Work
They came out and cleaned the carpet in our great room and a hallway which was approximately 600 square feet in all.

Category carpet cleaners

Commercial & residential house cleaning including window, blind, tile & grout, hardwood floor, move out/in, air duct, power washing & maid cleaning.

Ask for Details.