Adonis Kitchen & Bath LLC

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

730 HOME AVE

Akron, OH 44310

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

home remodeling202144310
We specialize in full-gut bathroom and kitchen remodeling. Here are some samples of our recent work.

Professional kitchen and bath remodeling from local family owned business. Located next to Home Auto Salvage....
Full-Gut Bathroom Remodel project

Full Kitchen Remodel

202144146

tile installation (2)

11/24/2021

Adonis kitchen and bath did amazing work with my flooring!. We recently had to pull up our carpeting simply because it was long overdue. Once we pulled it up we were unsure of what we wanted to do next if we wanted to re-carpet or have laminate installed. We decided to go with a limited but we're a little concerned of the cost. I contacted Jordan and spoke with him about our options and he offered...

Description of Work
Hardwood floors

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

09/01/2020

They were great They arrived in a timely manner. They were professional. They exceeded to my expectation. I referred them to my friends. The price was $40 per hour.

Description of Work
They did the backsplash on my kitchen.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

09/01/2020

Adonis kitchen and bath took on a huge rehab job for me on an investment property I purchased and hit a home run! Their communication, attention to detail and craftsmanship were top notch. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking! Give them a call, you won’t be disappointed.

Description of Work
Full Duplex Remodel

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

We specialize in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and renovations. We can do almost any interior work you could want.

We do not offer services for foundation or exterior repair. Clients must be the current owner of the home in order for us to proceed with renovations. If you are planning on renovating a home that you do not own yet, please contact us once you have the home in your name.